Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dodge ram 4X4 Question  (Read 1542 times)
Tvillebob

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 01, 2007, 12:13:43 PM »

Does any one know about a Dodge ram 4X4...Last weekend I replaced my heads and I had to disconnect a bunch of stuff I think i for got to plug something back in because my 4h and 4L is not working anymore. Is there any wiring or vacuum lines that connect at the top end of the Motor? If any one else has any ideas on what might be wrong plz help I don't want to take it to a shop and it turn out to be something unplugged
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 12:20:40 PM »

Does the lever move?  DOes the light turn on on the dash?  If yes and yes and the front end is not engaging, you probably have a vaccum line that is disconnected.  Should go to the front Diff. Depending on the year of course.

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Tvillebob

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 12:26:15 PM »

The lever does move you can feel it going into gears but the light is not comming on...The light switch is in the front axle...The transfer case and the transmission only has 2,000 miles on it...The truck is a 1999 Ram 1500...I tried to trace the vacuum line and i lost it after it went to the transfer case
Tvillebob

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 12:42:07 PM »

I will try the vacuum lines today when i get home thanks for the info MuddFreak77
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com