Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: July 9 - 20  (Read 1666 times)
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 22, 2007, 09:33:32 AM »

My family is planning to travel around the Southeast this summer hitting several ATV riding areas, such as Durhamtown, CarolinaWorld, Callalantee or maybe even Hatfield-McCoy (I know, not quite in the Southeast but probably much cooler than the southern areas).  We'll be pulling our quads behind our motorhome so we'll be looking for ride-in/ride-out campgrounds along the way.  If anybody has similar plans around this time frame, it might be fun to hook up along the way.  Open to any suggestions on other destinations.  It would be my wife, 10 year-old daughter, 8 year-old son, 3 year-old daughter and myself.  The 10 & 8 year-olds have their own quads, the 3 year-old rides with the wife.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 09:36:20 PM »

hey diggin, we are headed to holylands on sunday want to come? Also I'm not sure of our dates but i know we are staying in like northern georgia over the summer after my brother and i get out of school. We already have a cabin, if i figure it out i'll let you know when and where because we have family meeting us from ohio to ride with us, maybe we'll bump into each other

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 08:55:53 AM »

Would far prefer riding this weekend over a kids birthday party, but it is my niece and I have to go.  Cry  I'll have the details of my trip soon and will be able to provide exact dates of when I'll be where.  It's always fun to meet up with people to ride.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 09:52:55 AM »

thats a bummer, well, i hope we can ride and maybe even meet up up there, i'll give you details on dates and stuff when i get the info, my mom has been planning this thing, well, back to playing with the blaster

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com