Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: great new track and facility to ride!! update!!  (Read 4281 times)
CrazyCat420

newby from GA, on a DVX 400

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 09, 2005, 09:30:53 AM »

There is a new track that has been under construction for the last 2 and a half months there website is www.powersportz.com and the place is called the dirt farm.  As of right now they are only open on sat and sun but when the place is 100% they will be open more days!  They have a building on sight were they sell every thing that you could think of and if they do not have it they will order it for you!!  they are going to have a full consesion stand, bathrooms with showers, and they have a repair shop in the building also.  This place is realy sweet the track is going to be geared to every one and is not going to be set up to tuff!  as of last sat the track was probaly 60-75% complete.  The oweners there are very nice and good people.  So if you are looking for a nice facility for the hole family this is the place!!  they are also going to have a 300 ft sand drag strip, mud bog pit, and a flat track all just for bikes and atvs!!!  I will keep this thread up to date for any one who is interested!!  
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 07:29:36 PM by CrazyCat420 » Logged
MotoMike
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 11:51:40 AM »

Thanx for the info!

Mike
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 09:00:24 PM »

I am going to try to head back out there in a couple weeks. I'll let you guys know and maybe we can all make a day of it.  Grin

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
CrazyCat420

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 06:22:56 PM »

Sounds good there big pimp!!!  I will for sure be there all weekend on the 19th because my wife is going to be out of town!!!!!!!!

And to give you guys all a heads up I was out by the track tonight and it is looking sweet It is only going to be like .6 of a mile but it is huge like three or four quads wide!!!!  and will not be set up like super cross it is going to be alot more atv friendly!!  lots of table tops small doubles and lots of very fast streight aways!!  I will keep every one posted and let you every one know when it is completely finished, oh he is also planing to put in a peewee track for the little guys!  so for thoes familys that want to bring the kids out, you dont have to worry about them getting ran over by the big guys!  
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 09:00:26 PM »

19th sounds good too. I am probably going to go on the 3rd also as I have something else going on out that way that day.  Wink

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

CrazyCat420

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 07:23:00 PM »

Just a new update for every one out there! I was at the track today and it is like so close to being done I could almost taste it!!!!!  The entire lay out of the track is complete and there are only a few jumps that need some work done to them and the big track will be completed.  they have not started the peewee track yet but plan to do so soon!  The track stays dry like no other I have ever seen evan after 4 inches of ran we got a few weeks ago the track was ready to ride same day!! They are planing on starting the restroom facility here soon should be done within a month I would say!!  Still a great fun place to ride.  Track is a little rough so be carefull to the beginners!  He does not have a tracter or loader out there to groom yet he is working on that and should have something soon!  but still a great place!!

I will continue to keep you all informed!!

Crazy Cat
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 12:15:40 AM »

I'll 2nd all that. We had a great time Saturday can't wait to go again.  Grin Some of those jumps are a little tricky.

CrazyCat420

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 04:59:54 PM »

I stoped back by the track on sunday, and there were alot of people out there riding, thoe I did not get a chance to ride on the track I could see that the jumps were looking much better on sunday some of them had some knarly lips but after a bunch of people rode on it they were looking great!!  They also were starting to work on the peewee track Im not sure if they finished or not but it was looking pretty cool!!!!  I will try and get some pics of the place and get them posted also!
SECCRS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2005, 07:15:22 AM »

How are the trails out there. Anything tight good for some Harescramble training?? How long are the trails?
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2005, 03:16:30 PM »

It sucks that it is GA!  [smiley=Cry.gif]

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
CrazyCat420

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2005, 11:02:02 AM »

They have one trail that kind of loops the property It is not very tight but has some ruts and bumbs on it and not to many trees I dont know if it would be exactly the best for hairscramble practicebut any riding is better than none!

Also the track is up and running in full great begginner track to inermediate!!

Crazy cat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com