Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Race Quad was stolen! But shes back home!!  (Read 26529 times)
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 11:33:00 PM »

Damn bro, that sucks. I'll keep a look out for it over in the Tampa, Clearwater area. What sucks is the thieves might be viewing this site. Do you live a high crime area, or is it low crime. If it's high crime it might still be in the area. If it's low crime area its probably out of the area by now. Good luck, keep us posted!!!

I appreciate it! And if the thieves are viewing this site, then It means that its someone that we know, which sucks even worse.  If someone that I know, race with, or ride with stole my quad. Then I think that I would be more heart broken than mad. And if someone on this site knows who did it- $1000 no questions asked. Just do the right thing!!

Thanks Amanda for the pics.

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 11:38:58 PM »

Damn bro, that sucks. I'll keep a look out for it over in the Tampa, Clearwater area. What sucks is the thieves might be viewing this site. Do you live a high crime area, or is it low crime. If it's high crime it might still be in the area. If it's low crime area its probably out of the area by now. Good luck, keep us posted!!!

I appreciate it! And if the thieves are viewing this site, then It means that its someone that we know, which sucks even worse.  If someone that I know, race with, or ride with stole my quad. Then I think that I would be more heart broken than mad. And if someone on this site knows who did it- $1000 no questions asked. Just do the right thing!!

Thanks Amanda for the pics.
Jt I'm talking about all the guest that view this site, I'm doughting its a member

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 08:03:56 AM »

Bump

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 10:40:50 AM »

Did you keep it locked in the trailer with all your tools & parts? I was thinking of getting a 24' enclosed to store my quads in  & free up my garage, but not now!!! Hope you get it back, check ebay for it being parted out also.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 11:10:17 AM »

My buddy had his in his hauler too.The big mistake he made was putting a giant Fox sticker on the side.Some guys from Miami got caught with a stolen van.Guess what was in the back?My buddies ride...he got lucky.
   It's a pain in the azz, but I have three locks on my shed, and a cable locking both quads together.And if you want a good lock, get the padlocks that are round; their hard to cut cause you can't get a bolt cutter on them.
   Sorry to hear your quad was taken.If the riding community gets closer, hopefully these thefts will become harder to do.I'll definately keep an eye out.
Lilbro_RTR#999

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2007, 02:42:11 PM »

ANYONE WHO KNOWS MY BROTHER KNOWS HES AS HONEST AS THEY COME.I HOPE THAT PIECE OF sh*t BRAKES HIS NECK,SO HE CANT PUT ANYONE ELSE THROUGH THE SAME GRIEF.I HOPE YOU DIE YOU BASTERD.      SORRY GUYS AND LADIES IM A LITTLE UPSET AND FEEL BAD FOR MY BROTHER.
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2007, 02:45:30 PM »

I will keep an eye out down south here, at the Seminole track, and another popular riding spot I frequent....I wish you the BEST of luck too.....

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
cg54329

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 04:50:09 PM »

I feel for you, I too had 2 banshees which only had one payment done to them stolen but due to a miracle of god and my own investigation ( who needs cops) I recoverd both of them and got the guys arrested. I hope you find your quad and have the same luck I had. I never in a million years would have thought of recovering the bikes back. It took 16 days. I dont trust locks and chains anymore, they broke through all the chains and locks, mind you these are not cheap chains from home depot, kryptonite fat chain and lock on both bikes tied together 2 kryptonite cables with 2 more krptonite locks to a steel pole, 2 of the thickest master locks I could find on the gates, and with all that I receive a phone call at work, while im busting my a** making money to pay for new banshees, I get the call from front door neighbor that he saw 2 kids ride off down 12 avenue in hialeah with our bikes, I was in disbelief, I called back thinking the neighbor was pulling a prank, but he assured me that in fact they were gone, gate open wide. Later on when I recovered bikes back I found out they used a 30 dollar disk on a grinder to cut through the locks. Sorry if I wrote my life stories but just learn to keep your eyes open, alert and I wouldnt wish this feeling of emptiness in my heart on my worst enemy. Hope you recover your bike back and have faith it will return, I did.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2007, 06:26:41 PM »

I feel for you, I too had 2 banshees which only had one payment done to them stolen but due to a miracle of god and my own investigation ( who needs cops) I recoverd both of them and got the guys arrested. I hope you find your quad and have the same luck I had. I never in a million years would have thought of recovering the bikes back. It took 16 days. I dont trust locks and chains anymore, they broke through all the chains and locks, mind you these are not cheap chains from home depot, kryptonite fat chain and lock on both bikes tied together 2 kryptonite cables with 2 more krptonite locks to a steel pole, 2 of the thickest master locks I could find on the gates, and with all that I receive a phone call at work, while im busting my a** making money to pay for new banshees, I get the call from front door neighbor that he saw 2 kids ride off down 12 avenue in hialeah with our bikes, I was in disbelief, I called back thinking the neighbor was pulling a prank, but he assured me that in fact they were gone, gate open wide. Later on when I recovered bikes back I found out they used a 30 dollar disk on a grinder to cut through the locks. Sorry if I wrote my life stories but just learn to keep your eyes open, alert and I wouldnt wish this feeling of emptiness in my heart on my worst enemy. Hope you recover your bike back and have faith it will return, I did.
Its good to here good info like that.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »

Damn! Reading other peoples misfortunes I may have to start disabling my bike as an extra precaution. Will definitely keep an eye out for you JT.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »

Acually I was thinking you could tell everyone some of the things you did to find your bikes, to give the other guy any ideas.  Just a thought.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
dreth

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 07:08:44 PM »

ANYONE WHO KNOWS MY BROTHER KNOWS HES AS HONEST AS THEY COME.I HOPE THAT PIECE OF sh*t BRAKES HIS NECK,SO HE CANT PUT ANYONE ELSE THROUGH THE SAME GRIEF.I HOPE YOU DIE YOU BASTERD.      SORRY GUYS AND LADIES IM A LITTLE UPSET AND FEEL BAD FOR MY BROTHER.

tell us how you really feel Wink
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 07:13:31 PM »

Not to make you feel bad but that just shows you that was probably the second time they were in your shed.  They knew what they needed to cut the chains

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
96cobra10101

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 08:05:09 PM »

I hate theives.  I do work on construction sites sometimes, can't tell you how many times I have been ripped off.  I won't elaborate on how I have dealt with it or the kind of people I have dealt with, but I will say if you have a suspicion, go wth it.  I frickin hate theives.

07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2007, 08:28:16 PM »

What did you do that the cops couldnt do! Unfortunately, I dont have not even 1 spare moment to ride around looking for it because of my job!!!  Any pointers from anyone to help investigate for myself would be greatly appreciated!!!

I want my baby back!!!! Like TBR said, Weve been through alot together. Ups and downs, side by side, on top of me, upside down, it going one direction while I go the other!! And she held together every time!!! Shes sitting somewhere right now going, "you bastards" Cry
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
cg54329

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2007, 08:38:35 PM »

we followed everybody and scoped them out, then we started following some guys that live across the strret, we followed them to their house in miramar, maybe you guys know them Jesus Gonzales, Alex Marino. when they got there they took the bikes out of their backyards and rode them, when they got back we called a cop and confronted them. and bingo our efforts payed off. anything else
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 11:23:48 AM »

Bump this

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
Lilbro_RTR#999

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2007, 04:24:29 PM »

GETTING MADDER BY THE MINUTE.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »

JT, I am going down to the C&R motorsports drag race.  doubt the bike would show up out there, but do you have a phone number when you can be reached?  PM me.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
TBR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 08:26:14 PM »

JT has a good lead. Let's just hope he holds himself back and lets the law handle it. We can get even another time.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2007, 08:29:39 PM »

JT has a good lead. Let's just hope he holds himself back and lets the law handle it. We can get even another time.

good deal, hope everything works out just like he wants it too.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
felixfromiraq

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2007, 08:31:32 PM »

hey man i hope you get your bikes back and then beat the living hell out of the ppl who stole them

felix festermooth
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2007, 08:46:19 PM »

Good luck JT. Sorry to hear about your loss.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
dreth

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2007, 09:19:46 PM »

lets pray! 
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »

PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

Pops gets a phone call from a friend of ours that was logged onto this site last night. Dad builds his motors.  He says, "Rick, I think I got your sons quad in my front yard"  So dad calls me and tells me to call this guy.  I call him and explain the quad to him.  He calls me back and says "Touch down"
He's working on his quads in his front yard and a couple of kids ride up on a couple of quads.  They get to talking to him and he notices something odd about the quad.  He remembers reading about it online and calls Dad. He then goes in his house, gets his pistol, and tells the guy "You know this quad aint leavin' this yard boy!!!"  The guy then starts to explain how he bought it from some guy in Lake Wales the night before along with tools and tool box and tires and gear and all kinds of parts and stuff. He said he would be back with all the other stuff. Well technically, our friend couldnt hold him there so the kid left! He didnt come back. But, my friend (Dale) knew where he lived.  So the cops are currently in the process of getting my stuff back!!!!
MY BABY IS BACK HOME!  But shes hurtin!!  Stripped her down, sanded everything including the plastics, painted the motor flat black, Houser logos sanded off and painted flat black, Fox shocks painted, Balance pipe painted, nerfs painted, front bumper missing, and alot of other stupid crap!!!
She looks so pathetic!! But shes home. When I walked up to her, I knew it was mine right away. They could have painted her tiadide and I would know my quad! She was screamin "DADDY DADDY".  Ill fix her up! She'll be purty again!  Thanx to everyone for their help and support and prayers.  I hope that noone has to go through getting their pride and joy taken and molested!!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com