Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Race Quad was stolen! But shes back home!!  (Read 26523 times)
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2007, 11:17:44 AM »

Wow, that's great news.  Let's hope these kids get a real punishment and not just a slap on the wrist.  Bang Head  Hard labor wearing pink shorts should do the trick!!  You at least outta go after them to pay for all the repairs.  Anyway, glad to hear quad was found so quickly.

And what's wrong with talking to a quad?  I thought everyone did that?  Wink

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2007, 12:33:24 PM »

hey man, im glad you got it back. that sucks that they messed it all up. if it was me, id burn their house to the ground with them in it. people like that dont deserve life.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2007, 01:37:07 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!! I guess someone was listening after all. Cool Get quotes on the price to make it back to what she was so you have it documented when they go to court. I know you want her back in shape, but help the prosecutors put together a case by showing the before & after.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »

JT, What was his screen name? I'll look into it.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2007, 03:19:57 PM »

THAT'S SWEET!!!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2007, 06:09:44 PM »

I say "I" !!!!!! let him back on the site !!!!!!!
 Thats GREAT news that you got her back!!!!
 And for the " talking " to your bike thing, Heck , I wrapped mine up in blankets, and turned a heater on for mine last week when it was so cold !!
She thanked me for it too !!!!! LOL Wink

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2007, 08:51:13 PM »

Drink Its time to celebrate!!!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Dewey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2007, 07:39:38 AM »

Man it's so great to hear of a quick answer to prayer! Sometimes things don't work out the way we want ,you know?Now I'm praying for you bro' that you'd be able to somehow help this young man.[Maybe a letter or a word or two in court] So he can truly see the damage he is capable of doing to others, then get right with God and do what's right with his life. I'm not so sure offering him a knuckle sammich is the best approach Evil Also as for talking to Quads......I do all the time. I ask them, why won't you run right? D
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »

PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

Pops gets a phone call from a friend of ours that was logged onto this site last night. Dad builds his motors.  He says, "Rick, I think I got your sons quad in my front yard"  So dad calls me and tells me to call this guy.  I call him and explain the quad to him.  He calls me back and says "Touch down"
He's working on his quads in his front yard and a couple of kids ride up on a couple of quads.  They get to talking to him and he notices something odd about the quad.  He remembers reading about it online and calls Dad. He then goes in his house, gets his pistol, and tells the guy "You know this quad aint leavin' this yard boy!!!"  The guy then starts to explain how he bought it from some guy in Lake Wales the night before along with tools and tool box and tires and gear and all kinds of parts and stuff. He said he would be back with all the other stuff. Well technically, our friend couldnt hold him there so the kid left! He didnt come back. But, my friend (Dale) knew where he lived.  So the cops are currently in the process of getting my stuff back!!!!
MY BABY IS BACK HOME!  But shes hurtin!!  Stripped her down, sanded everything including the plastics, painted the motor flat black, Houser logos sanded off and painted flat black, Fox shocks painted, Balance pipe painted, nerfs painted, front bumper missing, and alot of other stupid crap!!!
She looks so pathetic!! But shes home. When I walked up to her, I knew it was mine right away. They could have painted her tiadide and I would know my quad! She was screamin "DADDY DADDY".  Ill fix her up! She'll be purty again!  Thanx to everyone for their help and support and prayers.  I hope that noone has to go through getting their pride and joy taken and molested!!
jt

And the Golden Globe Award goes to JT for the movie" A man and his Quad" LOL Thumbs Up Clapper

Seriously though Glad to hear some good news. My raptor still never emerged  from being stolen 3 years ago  Angry
quad control

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2007, 10:31:28 PM »

I say catch the lo life, tie him up, pour pancake syrup on him, then toss him in a red ant pile. Angry
250rchick#12

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2007, 09:21:17 AM »

ten four!! the little punk needs to get his a$$ beat too......real bad!!!  Evil i hate thieves and liars! hey jason i can't wait to see that thing run again.....but keep it on four wheels next time  Wink Wink

Life is short......So get on the track!
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2007, 11:00:26 AM »

i was banned for questionable reasons. good thing i dont hold grudges. haha

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2007, 11:03:57 AM »

i am back on as of today with a different username.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com