Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets set up a time and place were we can all line em up...  (Read 5925 times)
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 18, 2007, 01:10:18 PM »

Like the title says.Something down here in miami tho.Anyone who really wants to post here and lets get something started
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 01:16:58 PM »

c&r motorsports this saturday the 24th at 11 am.  you will get reaction time, et, and mph, and it will be run on a port a tree.  no flag start or cheating bull crap.  let's see who can run with the big dogs in the no limit outlaw class.  put the hose on it and run it.  see all you boys saturday.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
xr100racer

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 01:26:47 PM »

no one is gunna come down to miami and eat tacos and fried chicken with shee owners/theives in miami you trash, ask your mom for a ride to c&r
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 01:30:45 PM »

Lol your funny?How old are you 9?10?Smokn I would love to go up to C&R but I have no paddles and it will be a waste going up with stock banshee tires that are all bald.
xr100racer

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 01:34:11 PM »

acctually im 4......dont be a dumbass you know how old i am, and i know how old you are

borrow some money from your madre for paddles or get a job at taco bell or mcdonalds with the rest of your people, seems that now you wont be able to back your crap up if you cant make it to c&r, making you full of crap
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 01:50:05 PM »

Lol,W/E you say big man.You really wanna race me on street?Ok I was gunna go 2 C&R with my shee just to check it out and see how bad it sucks without paddles but I really wouldnt mind stopping by Vero beach to race a raptor660.Im not scared of no raptor.
xr100racer

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 01:52:29 PM »

come to vero, ill give you directions, dont bs bout it and act like a badass, you better come if you say your gunna, the track you and i race on in vero wont be straight
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 01:53:20 PM »

lol C&R is straight tho.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 01:55:52 PM »

C&R is 300 ft. straight.  Yo John, come on out to C&R, you won't be racing banshee's unless you sign up in the outlaw class but there will be many more 4 strokes.  I have personally never seen a 70 hp raptor and would love to see one.  if nothing else you guys bickering back and forth just come out to C&R and watch the show that we put on.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 01:58:58 PM »

You have extra paddles?Im taking my trail bike but its not slow and Im sure it will beat many banshees and probably every 4-stroke out there.Is there any asphault to race on?Do you sell av gas or VP up there?
xr100racer

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 02:02:19 PM »

C&R is 300 ft. straight.  Yo John, come on out to C&R, you won't be racing banshee's unless you sign up in the outlaw class but there will be many more 4 strokes.  I have personally never seen a 70 hp raptor and would love to see one.  if nothing else you guys bickering back and forth just come out to C&R and watch the show that we put on.

I would love to race in the 4 stroke class, I need a few weeks to get prepared but Ill make it out there as soon as I can
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 02:51:30 PM »

i don't even own a bike, i sold both of mine this past year.  i just ride that orange bike for the fun of it.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »

wow, i got banned

I can't imagine why?