Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocala this weekend?  (Read 2526 times)
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2007, 08:41:52 PM »

I'll be in Ocala Fri. thru Mon. I've got some work to do on my place up there but plan on riding some too. I'll be riding with my wife and kids some but my sons  bike died and his parts didnt come in in time for the weekend.
 I want to do some XC practice riding so if anyone can stand riding for 2 hrs without stopping come join me. Going to be cold so mid day or afternoon would probably be best.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:09:14 AM by Chillinthemost » Logged

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 12:40:58 PM »

Practicing for the next QS on March 31st Matt? I would go, but I promised my little girl I would take her to ride her new quad.Ride safe and fast!!
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 05:44:38 PM »

I was riding up there last weekend and thought about getting a hold of you to see when you were going next. We need to get on the same rotation. There was a lot more riders than usual I had one collision, 2 near misses, and lost 3 riders that were with me. It was the first time I had to get a hold of the sheriff. Anyway we'll ride sometime I think I am a 2+ hour rider.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 07:09:50 PM »

I was riding up there last weekend and thought about getting a hold of you to see when you were going next. We need to get on the same rotation. There was a lot more riders than usual I had one collision, 2 near misses, and lost 3 riders that were with me. It was the first time I had to get a hold of the sheriff. Anyway we'll ride sometime I think I am a 2+ hour rider.
All the new rules really suck, I used to rarely see other riders on the trails on this end of the forest. I don't think people used to venture very far from Rodman or Eureka. Now both of those places are blocked off and everyone is funnelled on the new trails.  Why did you need the sherriff?

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 07:55:41 PM »

I haven't even tried to ride there since they initiated that new trail crap.They said it was to help the forest.All they did was screw up the riding area.And I hear their hassling people too.
   Meet me at Croom anyday!!
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 07:58:07 PM »

I just may do that.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 08:02:56 PM »

Me and some buddies have been making some kewl jumps in the back by the bowls.I'm suppose to ride down South this weekend, but I may end up at Croom again.Give me a call Matt,I don't think I have your number.

Chino(727)204-0883
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 08:19:34 PM »

I asked the sheriff for help finding the guys. He lives across from my joint up there. He said they look for riders up there about once a month. But my boys made it back before air support was called so all was good.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com