Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone ride at 5a lately?  (Read 2764 times)
randyz

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 13, 2007, 05:02:01 AM »

Its been a couple months since I've been there but the last time I went it had been posted with no trespassing signs.  Is it still posted or have they been removed now that hunting season is over?   Thanks for any info!
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 09:51:13 AM »

We rode out there last Sunday and it was packed.  Had to circle around the parking area to find a place to park.  Did not see any no trespassing signs and had no problems.  This is our second time out there this month.  Pretty nice riding spot.  Most likely be out there again this Sunday.

Mark
Tvillebob

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 03:20:15 PM »

I have been out there the past 2 weekends and I have not seen any police or anything like that it has been really busy there since hunting season is over.. I plan to be out there this weekend also...
vspec1

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 09:13:32 PM »

My buddy and I were out there on sat. We ran into the local law enforcement in an unmarked Dodge truck. He stopped just to let us know that the parking lot was about to get posted with no trespassing signs. He said the owner of the lot was just tired of all the crap being left behind, not to mention the old cars and trucks that get burned in his lot all the time. The man said as soon as it was posted they would enforce the no trespass. Soon to be another place gone. People need to think before they throw garbage out on someone elses property. Sooner or later there going to get pissed and do something about it.  Cry

2006 Brute Force 750
2005 YFZ 450
2006 Honda Rincon
2006 Honda TRX 90
2005 Predator 50
2006 KTM 525 exc
Tvillebob

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 08:16:13 AM »

Does any one know what ever happened to the clean up ride? The last thing i heard was that it was moved to a different date. It would be nice if there was a clean up ride out there.
randyz

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 08:31:41 AM »

Thanks for the info!  Going to take my son out Monday riding.  That is going to stink if they start enforcing trespassing.  This is my 11 year olds favorite spot to ride.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com