Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Durhamtown Plantation Lodging  (Read 2848 times)
FIVE-O

YEAH.YEAH.YEAH.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 12, 2007, 11:49:23 PM »

I was wondering if anybody has stayed in the R/V Overnight Rentals as opposed to the cabins they have. Looking for any pros or cons regarding them. The prices are comparable, thanks.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 07:06:42 AM »

You might check with Dreth, he used the RV side on our last visit to DT
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 11:04:57 AM »

You might check with Dreth, he used the RV side on our last visit to DT
Dreth took his own rv, if you are refering to the rv's/trailers DT has for rent, then I can help you, they are way nicer than the cabins. The cabins are very basic. The rv's imo are much better, they have a full kitchen/full bath, bedrooms (we normally stay in the one called Jack Rabbit).
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 11:34:25 AM »

As Paul says, the RV's on site have more amenities.  Some of the cabins are better than others, you just have to ask lots of questions.  I have stayed in the "Fox Trot" cabin which had a separate shower/lavatory, but some of the cabins have the bathrooms right in the sleeping room!   It just depends on what you are looking for.  A trip with the wife and kids might mean a whole different story than hanging out with your buddies.  The riding is awseome!!  I honestly don't care about sleeping anyway... Wink

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 11:37:19 AM by Honda328i » Logged

Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »

As Paul says, the RV's on site have more amenities.  Some of the cabins are better than others, you just have to ask lots of questions.  I have stayed in the "Fox Trot" cabin which had a separate shower/lavatory, but some of the cabins have the bathrooms right in the sleeping room!   It just depends on what you are looking for.  A trip with the wife and kids might mean a whole different story than hanging out with your buddies.  The riding is awseome!!  I honestly don't care about sleeping anyway... Wink
Steve we are booked up for March 16 & 17th, you and T2 are more than welcome to join us.  Grin
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 05:36:32 PM »

As people before me stated it depends on the type of trip your planning. If your going with a larger group or have a big family ask about Bill's Place its a 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home. I think its about 190 a night.

dreth

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 08:23:15 PM »

GO WITH THE RV STYLE Wink
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 07:35:53 AM »

We've stayed in the cabins twice and one of the RV's another time.  They both have everything you need.  But I think the RV is nicer because the beds are more comfortable.

Mark
RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 03:33:17 PM »

So what you guys are saying is that the RV's are nicer?  Arent they smaller?  My family and I are making a trip up there the week before easter and were still figuring out where to stay.

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 08:41:36 PM »

So what you guys are saying is that the RV's are nicer?  Arent they smaller?  My family and I are making a trip up there the week before easter and were still figuring out where to stay.
The RV we stay at (Jack Rabbit) is way bigger and much nicer than the cabin (I forget the name of it) I stayed at.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com