Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX450 Cali style  (Read 15253 times)
xr100racer

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2007, 02:37:30 AM »

woah, who the fuk is 06 banshee? was i wanting to race you? shut the hell up, oh your friend has a 18mm banshee on alky, how bout you suck your friends weener

and suzukiracer your a joke, you dont even have a damn bike. you got a goped, your a moron, get the hell out of here with your internet butt pal's slow 450
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2007, 08:46:46 AM »

Its a 99performance MONSTER.I will see if I can convince them to go.But they dont race on sand there pure street.I think you remember one of them Joey@99performance?The other guys name is anthony

joey at 99  knows  who i am he has my phone number he can call me any time he wants  we took three out of  four races from him   with a stock cylinder bike aganst  one his cub motor bikes  the last time we met  tell em dont be sceard   ether way  you shuold come out on the 24 it will be fun i got  some extra paddle tires for you Smiley

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2007, 09:10:37 AM »

Hey Ill definately make it.You really have some paddles I can use?That will be sweet
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2007, 09:19:50 AM »

woah, who the fuk is 06 banshee? was i wanting to race you? shut the hell up, oh your friend has a 18mm banshee on alky, how bout you suck your friends weener

LOL. Your a joke.Get over your self.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2007, 10:02:52 AM »

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2007, 10:21:34 AM »

That about sums it up. Cool

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2007, 10:40:39 AM »

No one is arguing.Were just having fun and trying to get some races set up.
xr100racer

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2007, 11:53:05 AM »

I will have to prove that this 16 year old does know how to change plugs lol.When I first got my banshee last christmas I didnt even know how to put on pipes lol

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

you are a fukin joke, comeing on here trying to race me with the banshee your parents bought you. you better be a good little boy so they dont take it away

i said id race any 4 stroke on here and you to try to get me to race your "friends" drag banshees. most likely the same kind of friends suzukiracer has with the 450.

get the hell out of here with your bs and if you want to race YOUR bike against mine then come up to vero, we got some tracks setup but their not straight
ucfneed2ride
Supreme Member

'07 Brute Force 750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2007, 12:09:35 PM »

What time are the drags gonna be held out there? Ill be out there Friday through Sunday, Ill make sure I get out of the mud long enough to see these drags. Looks like there is gonna be some pretty fast bikes out there. Plus, maybe see some people put in there place haha.

blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »

i said id race any 4 stroke on here and you to try to get me to race your "friends" drag banshees. most likely the same kind of friends suzukiracer has with the 450.

Ok Johnf then lets race I have a 4 stroke ds650baja I'll race you anytime you can get your little crap talking but down here...1/4 mi and john my mommy didn't buy it for me .but I will say this you will get beat by a girl.dont talk no crap just bring it.

06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2007, 12:38:22 PM »

Lol WHy would my friends waste there time on your raptor?Huh??I seriously wanted to race yor"70" HP raptor against my Trail banshee.1/4 mile.No sh*t talking here.
beast66

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2007, 12:39:01 PM »

johnf, raptors aren't all that great..oh yeah and ive seen 06 banshee hell beat u on the track or on the street.. my friends 250ex will rape ur raptor on the track and on the street.lmfao.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2007, 12:55:42 PM »

Hey I may be Getting a new ATV tommorow B.murray Smiley

Its gonna b friggin sweeet. lol

Really?  Hit me up on AIM.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2007, 12:58:11 PM »

JohnF dont waist ur time ppl from miami sh*t talk alot trust me on this (i live there  well not miami but homestead and it sucks the ppl suck too)

any one want to run let me know i got a ds that ill race your lil banshee's with

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2007, 12:59:22 PM »

lol SuzukiRacer  is such a joke he dosnt even have a bike lol he is a poser who dosnt have any real friends lol
ahhhhhhh

Yeah, and Juan when did I say he was a reallife friend?  I know alot of customizers all over the US that I talk to almost daily.  Good way to get "connections" Wink

ahhh this is funny as heck lol 
why dont you go out and buy a bike and then start posting
hey i thought u bought a banshee a few months back ? when i called the guy he still had it for sale

Who the hell are you?  The banshee I sold atleast 6months ago rofl, I sold it back to the guy who I bought it from moron.  That money went into my bankaccount that I can only put money into, but cannot take any out until im 18.  We dont have bikes yet because of my mom being diagnosed with cancer so we have no time to ride anyway, no rush.  Are you stalking me?  How did you even know who the guy was, creepy ass redneck.  Best part about starting a topic, is you get the last intelligent word in.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:11:24 PM by SuzukiRacer » Logged

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com