Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding Citation help needed  (Read 7371 times)
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 01:04:24 AM »

it's pretty sad when you get stopped out in the middle of nowhere doin nothin wrong and the cop literally yells at you says you are irresponsible and have no right to be out there and tells you to leave for no reason i was in my daily driver on a PUBLIC access road all the while not a 1/4 mile away there where 4 teenagers w/ a 9mm handgun bustin shots off in a what i believe to be stolen truck [brand new chevy street truck they destroyed hittin mud holes at 40 mph ripped the bumper off etc...] and he sits there for 15 minutes yellin at me for spinnin my tires in some sand o ya just cuz he pissed me off i told em a cop was comin an they got the heck outta there preettty quick so ya if they wanna make people mad and then expect them to help them out that aint how it works btw i was totally respectful to him apologizind numerous times and always referin to him as sir or officer and he kept yellin and threatin to take me to jail for spinnin my tires in sand in a 2wd w/ 27'' street tires sorry but thats just stupid Angry   

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 07:51:55 PM »

One cop, bad day = Yelling cop. But still shouldn't represent Cop(s) as a whole.
Just like when one moron on a 4 wheeler does something stupid and we all get labled for it.
Most of the riding areas that are closed down now are because of poor decisions made by only a few riders. What I like to do is get the officers name and even car # and point the individual out if they were indeed acting a fool over a petty issue, this way I get to vent and blow off some steam and at the same time I am only slamming the one who is guilty. Just a thought!!!! Wink

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com