Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to ride ?????????  (Read 5815 times)
07pred500

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2007, 01:00:16 PM »

I just moved to Ft.Myers reacently and I am looking for a few places to ride localy & if  there is any local atv clubs?

07 Polaris predator 500
07pred500

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 02:33:07 PM »

any place HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh legal or not just want to ride Sad Sad Sad Cheesy

07 Polaris predator 500
qt314nfla

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 02:35:12 PM »

not many.  sorry welcome to florida.  state where the old farts and tree huggers keep you from doing a damn thing fun.
07pred500

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 02:42:20 PM »

thanks i read alot about holey lands any good and how do i get there from ft myers . I just want a place to go after work for an hour or so

07 Polaris predator 500
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 02:47:33 PM »

Hey 07Pred

Talk to Thrumud, he is part of a team to bring a legal riding area to Lee County.
lsw...  Is also trying to get a legal riding area in Collier County.

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 03:07:53 PM »

Hi O7pred, sometime in April, there will be about 150 acres in Immokalee, just south of Ft.myers, for Atv use. Then in about 2 or 3 years, we will have the 600 acres that SFWMD is trying to poison us with, also in Immokalee. I ride out in Big cypress, however this is not an ATV park, it's a national preserve. You really need a utility bike to go in there, it's very challenging. This is probably about 1.5 hrs/2 hrs away from you. Do a search  for "Big Cypress national preserve, and you can get all the info from their website. Welcome to Florida......Rick
07pred500

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 03:11:29 PM »

Thanks to all keep info coming Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

07 Polaris predator 500
07pred500

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 07:40:23 PM »

just checking in for more info  LOOKING FOR PLACES TO RIDE AROUND FT MYERS Cool Cool Cool

07 Polaris predator 500
qt314nfla

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 07:51:54 PM »

just checking in for more info  LOOKING FOR PLACES TO RIDE AROUND FT MYERS Cool Cool Cool

No one is saying anything because THERE ARE NO PLACES TO RIDE AROUND FT MYERS. Sorry we wish we had better news for you.  Unless you can afford a large acreage plot to build on you will not be riding after work.  Don't worry though. 99.99% of the rest of the riders in Florida don't have this luxury either.  We all have to drive 2+hrs to ride.
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »

Bud your not going to get any respect around here if you keep typing in caps!!!  Its like your yelling at us, to which we will all give you the finger.

What we have told you is the closest, hell I drive 2.5 hrs to get to my hunting camp so I can ride my atv.  WHY?Huh  Cause I don't want the cops to impound my quad when I'm caught riding in town.  Cause they will!!!

If you don't like these answers either move or sell the quads and take up fishing or golf.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 08:05:59 PM by MuddFreak77 » Logged

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 06:49:54 PM »

not all of of florida is like that i can push my bike across the street and go riding or i could go 3 miles up the road to another 20 acres or so and drive 45 minutes to 2 motocross parks and 45 minutes to underhills(100's of acres of mud) and i live in a highly dense old fogey area, so if you look i am sure you could find somewhere to ride for a couple of hours Grin

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
qt314nfla

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 09:04:11 AM »

not all of of florida is like that i can push my bike across the street and go riding or i could go 3 miles up the road to another 20 acres or so and drive 45 minutes to 2 motocross parks and 45 minutes to underhills(100's of acres of mud) and i live in a highly dense old fogey area, so if you look i am sure you could find somewhere to ride for a couple of hours Grin

wooo hooo we have another illegal rider!  yay y'all can go riding together and atleast when you're bikes are impounded and you're in jail you'll have somene you know to talk to.  sorry man but the majority of this site doesn't condone illegal riding. 

if any of us wanted to ride illegally we could just jump on them and ride them right out of our garages to where ever the heck we find.  if you want to ride after work that'd be my suggestion.  no trailering that way either.
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 05:08:58 PM »

actually your wrong because i have permission to ride there  Grin

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 11:53:03 AM »

wooo hooo we have another illegal rider!  yay y'all can go riding together and atleast when you're bikes are impounded and you're in jail you'll have somene you know to talk to.  sorry man but the majority of this site doesn't condone illegal riding. 

if any of us wanted to ride illegally we could just jump on them and ride them right out of our garages to where ever the heck we find.  if you want to ride after work that'd be my suggestion.  no trailering that way either.
most of the riding areas in florida are illegal wether cops show up or not thats just the way it is if you aint movin outta state anytime soon i'd suggest gettin used too it

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 08:09:03 PM »

Wow ,some of you guys really lack any social skills and some of you are just rude.HERE ARE SOME CAPS JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THEM.Discussion ,look up the word.Thats what he was askin for ,so lighten up.rudeness gets rudeness back,thats just how it is.
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 11:45:11 AM »

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,21562.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com