Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where is underhills?  (Read 6814 times)
05Z400

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 04, 2005, 02:29:41 PM »

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about this underhills place. like where it is, how much it cost to ride there, and maybe directions. I was planning on going to croom this weekend but heard about this place and thought it might be closer. Thanks in advance for the help.
bf750superduty

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 02:37:03 PM »

well ive never been to croom but i can almost bet that underhills is way samller. It is off of 714 about 2 miles east of 710. I was there last weekend and i have him 20 a person

02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750
05Z400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 02:49:49 PM »

where is that i dont know where your refering to
DaKota

Git R' Done

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 03:45:37 PM »

20 a person?HuhHuhHuh? I only pay 10 for the whole weekend.
Little redneck girl

I am a florida mudrider.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 04:51:14 PM »

::)yea me too!!

650 CanAM
bbf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 05:03:51 PM »

one day i need to check that place out
lt2301987

ride to ride not to impress

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 06:23:13 PM »

what type of riding is their there.and where is it in florida

300ex mine
lt230e dads
5.5go kart
cujo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 05:31:04 AM »

underhills is one exit south of Gatlin Blvd(port st lucie).Head west off I-95 15 or so miles. You will see 2 telephone poles on the right side painted red white and blue(of course). That's the entrance. It's 10 bucks a head every time I've gone. Sign a waiver,10 bucks,have fun!!!! Mostly mud last time I went but still fun.
DaKota

Git R' Done

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 06:49:49 AM »

Na man its not in Port St Lucie Its in martin country. Head west down Beeline hwy through indiantown. You'll go over a set of railroad tracks, you'll make a right onto 714. Head about 2 miles you'll see a bunch of bamboo on your left with a gate. That is underhills. Im not sure if he'll charge ya 10 or 15 or 20 dollars it depends on how long you stay for. There is no waiver to sign just pay and ride.
05Z400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 11:33:35 AM »

can anyone tell me exactly how to get there from miami. i plan on going out there this weekend. but need reliable directions so i dont get lost     Huh
05Z400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 11:36:25 AM »

and is it worth going there on a sport quad or is it just one big mud bog
DaKota

Git R' Done

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 12:54:02 PM »

Na there is 2 mud holes and small one and a big one. The rest is all dirt. Depeneding on the rain over there it can get muddy.
bf750superduty

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2005, 05:44:12 PM »

well i went there the 30-31 and he told me that he wanted 20 to camp maybe he was just in a bad mood i duno.

I might not have my bike this weekend becuase i broke my belt but if i dont ill be riding on my buddies rhino. Also our other buddy is supposed to bring his buggy but it still up in the air.

02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750
4xPlay

Official Honda Recovery Unit

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2005, 05:12:04 PM »

both cujo and dakota are right on thier directions,dakota I guess isnt to familiar with whats east of underhills......dont know if you made it up from Miami,but if you didnt heres some directions for you for next time,if your taking 95 then head north to Martin Hwy which is Hwy 714 head west like cujo said about 15 miles +/- it'll be on your right,theres 3 or 4 Bamboo poles with american flags on them and the poles are red,white,and blue,pull in there go to the gate,I paid 10 bucks today and signed a waiver,and even got a "plant bamboo" bumper sticker.

If you wanna run the Turnpike up head north from Miami on the pike until Indiantown Rd,get off and head west to the beeline hwy which is 710,Indtown road will basically deadend into the beeline,take a right on the beeline and go through Indiantown about10 or 15 miles(guessing) you'll cross the RR tracks the Dakota said and you'll see a blue sign with gold numbers 714 and a  arrow,turn right there and it's about 2 miles on your left.

There's alot of land to ride,trails are mixed there lots of mudholes,if you go looking for them.there's trails(mainly flat and sandy),open areas for sport bikes,but it really is meant for 4x4's,but there were several sport bikes out there today,including a buddy of mine on a 660 Raptor.

Hope this helps....if you've ever been to River Ranch,I'd say this place is it's little brother,only about 4 or 500 acres,but still alot of fun......there were six of us that went today,we all paid 10.00/head.

'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com