Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to ride in jacksonville?  (Read 17276 times)
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2005, 01:27:31 PM »

Sorry man, i won't be out there this weekend or for a few atfter this one. Got a "bad report card". My dad might go out there but i won't. I am like his info booth for atvs and stuff like that. Anyway thaks.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
bugdust

I'm just here.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2005, 05:46:15 PM »

I know some people that have rode there but I don't know if they've been lately. I keep meaning to try it out but time has been against me lately. I saw someone riding out there earlier this week as I went by but I don't know if they got harassed or not. I may try it out tomorrow (Fri 2/18) or Sat. or Sun?? If anyone is going out there let me know. Saturday is the most likely for me.

2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler

a yard full of old VWs - always buying more if you know of any

I'm into old VWs too. ( I buy parts & projects)
bugdust

I'm just here.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2005, 05:27:17 PM »

I'm going tomorrow (Sat 2/19) for a couple hours since I can't make it to ONF. I drive a grey Toyota 4x4 with a red trailer, a red 250ex (me) and my son on his yellow 250ex.
904-449-6511 is my cell if anyone is in the area.
~Charlie

2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler

rampage45

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

im going to try and go sunday the 20th later in the afternoon  i havent been harassed out there yet  i love it out there its close to the house and well i like the trails if any one wantsd to meet up out there  call me at 904-434-2457
bugdust

I'm just here.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2005, 08:16:05 PM »

We went out this morning for a couple hours. Only saw a guy drive through in a Jeep and another in a Toyota, no atvs. It was pretty muddy through the trails. I got stuck twice and my son got stuck once. It was our first time going there. There weren't as many good trails as I hoped but it was way better than the powerlines where we usually ride and only about 10 minutes from the house.

2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler

rampage45

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2005, 07:02:17 AM »

well i am glad that you went out there and all  i just hope that they continue to let us ride there  so far no problems but eventually walmart will be building there at least that is the rumor  from local police so till they satrt to build they said they willnot give us no probs but in the other hand they also said if thaey start to see trash or other sh*t being dumped or  stuff like that they wil;l close it for good  but i will get otu there  today around 2:00 pm  hope to see some new faces later all  mike
bugdust

I'm just here.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2005, 10:46:17 AM »

Yeah, I thought it was pretty clean out there other than that one spot. I heard that is the "proposed" site for a super wal-mart but I don't know if they have actually bought the land yet. I know the realtor signs are still up along Blanding. I'll ask my neighbor, he is a civil engineer for the county and has access to all the property info.

2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler

MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2005, 05:05:52 PM »

Man, i wish i could go out there. But i even if i could i don't want to drive out there again and get kicked off again. We didn't even get the quads off the trailer. UGH.. Anyway we will be out there whenever we can.  [smiley=Ermm.gif]

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2005, 02:26:25 PM »

OK this place you are talking about is it on the north east corner of Blanding and Brannen Field Rd. between Blanding and Old Jennings Rd. Blanding on the south OldJennings Rd. on the north and Brannen Field on the west. the reason I am asking is I went past there today and saw an open area that looked like you could park in the spot I was asking about. Let me know as I might try to get out there sometime this weekend. I live about 15 min from the spot I am asking about. I will take me longer to load up then it does to get there.

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
rampage45

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2005, 04:17:10 PM »

the place we have been riding is exactly there if coming from blanding it is on your right and if from old jennings then it is on your left right before you get to blanding but  i usually go and it is about 130 or two but i dont know sat might be a little earlier cause i am taking the faimly to monster truck show  but on sunday it is still around two  yeah it take me around 30 mins to load and well 6 mins to drive there  but most the time i am always loaded lol  but my number is on here  and well if yuo are going to go well give me a shout   and mad mudder well i have been out there aroung 5 more times since you said then and well no troubles  but if you to scared owell lol  later all  

mike
bugdust

I'm just here.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2005, 05:16:04 PM »

yep, that's it. I went in and went to the left and parked in the grassy area by the two "ponds" I may try to get out there again Sat. but I'll probably have to work until 1pm.

2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler

jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2005, 05:48:52 AM »

I may try it either Sat or Sun it depends on the weather and how muddie it is. I ride a Warrior and I do not like to put it in the mud. Roll Eyes If I do go it will be in the afternoon will just have to wait and see.

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2005, 08:58:48 PM »

*BUMP* Hey, i saw a bunch of people riding over there when we stopped recently. It looks like it is open again. There was a guy in a blue dodge goofing off in the mud. Looked kool.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
J.D.
Supreme Member

I can see the concrete slowly creepin .

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2005, 02:14:10 PM »

I used to ride that little pit in Interlachen , "thats where I screwed up my shoulder the first time . we used to have some nasty little double jumps out there " There is another good riding pit across from the police station " down the powerlines but the law shows up pretty quick if your riding 4 strokes .Ther is a nasty big steep hill back there , I was the first one to put tracks up it " good ole days .Wrecked 2 times before I made it  Grin

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2005, 02:31:53 PM »

Ouch. But you probably got to rub it in your buddys face forever. Grin

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2005, 08:20:41 PM »

Is everybody out of ideas
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh Grin

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
kicking_dirt

DIRT,GAS,AND SHOW ME THE PATH

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2005, 10:59:12 PM »

are those places still good to ride how do i get their from gainesville
but we like to trail ride we like speed little quad get out the way if its close let me know duiceydoo2@yahoo.com
dirtfarmer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2005, 06:13:49 AM »

Hey, we have a place to ride, and its 45 minutes north of jacksonville. MX track, sand dragstrip, circle track, mud bog and trails. check it out at www.powersportz.com   Cool
kicking_dirt

DIRT,GAS,AND SHOW ME THE PATH

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2005, 06:47:05 PM »

how do u get there from gainesville fl and are the trails long and fast not all those humps
WAKORB

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2005, 10:19:02 PM »

me and a freind are wanting to meet half way between orlando and bufort south carolina and thats pretty much near jacksonville , st. marys or kingsland. we are hoping someone can help us find some where good to ride for a day. this place in all the prevoius post sounds good but i need a city and zip to map it any help?

my email is darickb@c-p.com
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2006, 12:05:07 AM »

Hey I thought i would bump this back up. I know some of you guys get pissed when old topics are brought back up but i figured i'd see if any new people had good ideas. Its funny but this was my first post ever. Kinda cool..

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
deano 177

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2006, 10:03:50 AM »

Hey, we have a place to ride, and its 45 minutes north of jacksonville. MX track, sand dragstrip, circle track, mud bog and trails. check it out at www.powersportz.com   Cool

The link didn't work. I would love to find a place that is 45 min north of j-ville!

arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com