Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 30.00 PER PERSON FOR MSG?  (Read 65348 times)
gofastmatt2

Just 4 fun

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2005, 07:36:39 AM »

I say let those puppies breath.
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2005, 07:49:54 AM »

I say let those puppies breath.

What he said
[smiley=lecture.gif]

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
mom3

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2005, 10:35:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
look you guys have place for that sh** take it else where !!!!   I have Very small children two under 11 year old and they don't need to be exposé to that everywhere they go one thing always turns into something else like the women wanting to see what the man has just because she showed hers .
Before you know it they will being trying to get always with other thing it bad enough trying to fine legal places to ride without people thinking it ok for  indecent exposure witch is illegal anywhere it just not enforced the way it should be!!
As for the underage drinking it not the people that own the place fault that teens are drinking if they are it due to someone letting them like there friends and family.
It's those people that let them and get it for them!!!!These people should be the one who stop it!!!! I am sure the owner and his staff are trying their best to take care of those kinds of things like any place you have work the bugs out as they come up!!!!
But with the way you are thinking this place may not be able to stay open long  at the last one I was there and people throw trash on the ground and ripped up his camping area and I also found out later that some cut open some other areas that was even suppose to be part of MS&G and rip it up. Who do you think has to  fix it he dose not you or your friends or even those who did it. I guess you don't think that kind of thing cost!!!As well as anything else that was done!!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 09:22:29 AM by mom3 » Logged
ucfneed2ride
Supreme Member

'07 Brute Force 750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2005, 10:43:10 AM »

Come on guys, gimme a break. If they ban beads then you may actually have to talk to a female!! Forget the cheap flash, if you actually talk to a girl then hey maybe she will invite you back to her tent for some real action...and that makes for WAY better stories to tell your buddies.

Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2005, 10:51:37 AM »

Screw the puppies. Let the big dogs eat!
ATVDirtDemon

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2005, 10:53:40 AM »

Breasts are natural parts of life.  I agree with DeadMullet, Americans are too uptight about bare breasts.  The beads for flashing breasts has become a pretty standard practice at most major party type events all across country.  If l-cross wants this place to stay crowded by making it a fun, party type place then leave it alone.  If they want to dwindle it down to a family atmosphere size group and do not mind losing the hundreds of thousands of dollars that the party crowd brings over the course of a year then they should stop it.  
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2005, 10:54:03 AM »

10-4, it's all about mud anyway's. Sorry mom3 [smiley=Approve.gif]

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
BigDog

Big Dogs do it BEST!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2005, 10:54:24 AM »

Well said wilburzbro!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 10:54:54 AM by BigDog » Logged

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2005, 10:58:36 AM »

Anybody have the number for that nudist camp out there in Loxahatchee? How about a group ride out there? Huh
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2005, 11:00:16 AM »

hey, ive never been there but from what ive read msg is not the place to take your family. i dont want my kids around a bunch of drunk bastards on vehicles acting ruthless. it seems that someone gets hurt severely everytime. i'm sorry but i'd rather take the chance riding illegal where i know its safe than in an overcrowded mudhole full of drunks and "bada**es. i've seen this before and it usually aint pretty. i dont need no punk kid trying to pick a fight. again i've never been there. i'm going based on what i've read.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
redneck_girl

ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2005, 11:01:59 AM »

I agree with mom 3 you guys have places to go for that not right in front of everyone take to your tent guys!!!!
Besides I thought you went to play in the mud !!!!!!
That is not what L-Cross is about is for mudding getting drity
ridding something you can't ride on the streets !!!!!!!!!!
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2005, 11:12:09 AM »

Mom3

AT the last show, "DAC", there were no garbage cans made available. That is why all the trash was there. If I have to pay to get in then they are getting my garbage in a can or on the ground.

Also there were about 30 x's the people that should have  been allowed in. That is why the place got ripped up. It was bursting from the seems by 10:00 am on Saturday. I think they figured with all the entry fees collected they could afford to pay someone to pick up the trash. They probably put it into a big pile and burned it too. Plus they had a month to do it.    

check this site : www.whahwhahwhah.com

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2005, 11:14:23 AM »

I agree with mom 3 you guys have places to go for that not right in front of everyone take to your tent guys!!!!
Besides I thought you went to play in the mud !!!!!!
That is not what L-Cross is about is for mudding getting drity
ridding something you can't ride on the streets !!!!!!!!!!

Not too many of people on those party barge buggies getting muddy or even dirty for that matter. Atleast not from what I have seen. I also don't see alot of girls on atv's driving around collecting beads.  

12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
redneck_girl

ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2005, 11:21:32 AM »

They are trying to have a place where family can take the kids and ride and have fun and those people who think like that who turn it to something else.
This is a mud pit NOT a nuddie camp!!!
I think if that what you want then go to the nudist  camp and stay out of the mud!!!
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2005, 11:33:40 AM »

last time i checked, atvs weren't safe for children under 16  Huh

I think you guys need to chill out wtih teh bare breasts.  I seriously can't believe we're arguing about kids seeing breasts, something they see SEXUALLY on TV and in movies all the time.  Meanwhile, we have kids falling out of trucks and off buggies, getting alcohol poisoning, and people getting raped, and we're worried about kids seeing boobies.

Roll Eyes
mom3

« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2005, 11:39:49 AM »

littering  Would you want someone doing it on your property and place of bissnes. I sure wouldn't even if I was paying someone to clean it. And to rip up his property like that just because you couldn't get in real smart if they could prove who did they Could be fined and you want to bi**hen about
30$.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 01:45:05 PM by mom3 » Logged
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2005, 11:54:42 AM »

its like going to the movies and paying $8.00 to watch amovie. if you think i'm carrying my trash and dumping it on the way out. forget it. my popcorn and soda is staying underneath my seat. hey, your working for my $ 8.00 i sure as hell had too.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2005, 11:59:15 AM »

oh ya and $50.00 for  acoke and a hot dog.

ATVDirtDemon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2005, 12:20:21 PM »

Great point SoFlaEiger, since ATV's are not made for under 16, and not safe for passengers, does not really make this the place for family time.  Leave the kiddies at home, 16 and up aint gonna be offended by no boobies!  mom3, check out Disney World.
Grizzly159

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2005, 12:23:42 PM »

mom3

I really hope that if you are trying to teach your kids something you should first start by teaching them that their mother has the worst grammer ever. It's very difficult to read someones posts when they leave out words and cant type.

Anyways

If you dont like the party LEAVE AND GO HOME! Some places just aren't for kids. Perhaps this is just another place to add to the list along with T***Y Bars, and Clubs.

02 Yamaha Grizzly
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2005, 12:25:41 PM »

listen. you guys are talking crap. my sons 14 and aint no way in hell i'm leaving him behind. i dont know if you guys have kids but vgimme a break. "no riding under 16" yea right. i'm sure you guys didnt get on one until you were 16. listen its afree country and you have a choice to go or not. if you dont want your children exposed to that type of behavior than dont go. but dont enforce your beliefs on everybody else. lets just keep whining!!!!!!

p.s. nobody talks about atv's anymore..............

mom3

« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2005, 12:29:18 PM »

Hellow haven't you been listening they are trying to make it for the family place why the h**l you think they let children in !!  da da
Then you got People that think like you all do and trying to turn it to what you want it to be !!da
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2005, 12:31:07 PM »

I am personally appauled and offended by all the public intoxication, nuditation, urination, and defication that takes place at this god-forsaken place!  Grin

Someone has to take care of Florida's mis-spent youth!

That place is a bargain if you just drop your kids off for the weekend!

Cheaper than paying a babysitter for 3 days. Plus they come home with some sort of ejimacation and mudbog smarts!

Git-er-Dun!      

12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2005, 12:50:34 PM »

I am personally appauled and offended by all the public intoxication, nuditation, urination, and defication that takes place at this god-forsaken place!  Grin

Someone has to take care of Florida's mis-spent youth!

That place is a bargain if you just drop your kids off for the weekend!

Cheaper than paying a babysitter for 3 days. Plus they come home with some sort of ejimacation and mudbog smarts!

Git-er-Dun!      

LMAO!!! DON UR THE MAN!!!
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2005, 12:51:58 PM »

I think it all boils down to the womens out there. If they wouldn't get all drunked up maybe they would keep thier shirts on. Is there a rule that states a women must show the cans when asked out there ? Seriously who in thier right mind exposes themselves for 25 cent beads anyway? As a side note would pasties be o.k.? Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com