Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 30.00 PER PERSON FOR MSG?  (Read 65378 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2005, 11:39:41 PM »

Ok, I hear all this talk about boobs or "scenery" for the guys but what's in it for us girls that want to see some "scenery?"  Haven't heard anything about the availability there. Anyone have any info for me?

I haven't been to MS&G yet.  My group has been talking about it for awhile and working on getting a group together.  One of these days I'll make it to one.

As for the drunks.  I agree that it's a shame that people don't take responsibility for themselves and get sloppy then act like morons.  As for the kids drinking it would be nice if parents would monitor their kids.  I think taking the keys and keeping them in camp is a good idea.  It sounds like there are however a bunch of kids that aren't w/ parents.  Scary thought.  Drunk kids w/ keys and no common sence.

Everyone likes having fun but the common thing here is that no one seems to like a moron.  I haven't been to the event yet but from what I've read it sounds like a great time.  

Mudman does have over head for these events that we never see, have to deal with, or know anything about.  He has alot of liability in opening his land for everyone else.  I'd like to take a moment and say thank you to him for being offroad friendly.

If he wants to make this more of a family thing I figure it's his property and he should have the kind of environment that he wants there.  If everyone else wants to see boobs there are plenty of other events where they are readily available as mentioned in another post here.  
Thank you mudman,
Lauren
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2005, 05:55:41 AM »

Mudmaster,
               Thank You and the Pierce's for bustin your azz's providing me and my family a place to ride legally. As for the $30.00 entry, I take it as I have a month to plan for it. We can't make it every month due to life, but when we do we have a blast 100000 people strong or not. I say we all give em a big HELL YEAH. Keep up the good work and remember you and the Pierce's are only human.

What do you guys think about havin the bead/boob gimmick parade up and and down the main grade, that would probably slow all the speeders down Grin

UCF, I think there's another event they are forgettin about, how about the M.S.G. wet t-shirt contest. 18 and older of course. Anyway's, I hope I can make it to the May event my Grizz has been feeling deprieved.
Have a great day lady's and gentlemen. See you at the L-cross.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2005, 07:23:06 AM »

Anybody wants to seee my scenery is more than welcome.  Females preferred. Shocked
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2005, 07:26:06 AM »

That ain't right! Grin

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2005, 07:27:31 AM »

Hey bro when you gonna post some pics of AR fer us?

12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
SoFlaEiger

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2005, 09:50:09 AM »

How can you complain about $30 and then say that they need to add pavement, and more horses, and add an entrance and an exit. All this stuff that you mention costs money.

I said they should add some more hard surface around the shower.  Me and 5 guys could lay some concrete in a matter of few hours for less than $200.

I could make a new exit in 20 minutes with a bolt cutter and my bobcat.  Just move some fill and make level out a new road extension and cut about 15 ft of fence away.
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2005, 09:53:40 AM »

i had my shirt off 1/2 hte time...not much scenery but i was trying Sad

i had a few girls whistle at me and one flashed me.  Oh and another climbed into my truck when i was sleeping saturday night but her friend came and told her they had to leave Sad
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2005, 09:58:19 AM »

I mentioned before that they should use the old entrance as an exit. That might relieve some of the traffic stress.

That was not a chick in your rig. That was an old pole cat I caught and put dar!   Wink

12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
scrambledeggs

Rise and Shine!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2005, 10:26:25 AM »

I agree, $30 a head is a rip. I've only been twice, but the last time (DAC weekend) was a nightmare. I think my group stayed for 4 hours and 1 hour was spent entering and exiting. I would have liked to have spent more time but the place was mass confusion. I (and many others) never spend more than a day and $30 is too much for the area you have access to. Some in this tread mentioned the Underhills but I thought that riding there was finished? Lcross is making a fortune and I haven't seen alot of evidence that much is being put back in to this "facility" to improve it. Not that I blame them, the demand for this type of area is huge and there aren't many alternatives. So they are getting it while they can, just not from me anymore.
ucfneed2ride
Supreme Member

'07 Brute Force 750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2005, 10:33:40 AM »

Honestly, I love MSG but if i was only staying for 1 day, i probably wouldnt pay the $30 dollars either.  I look forward to it every month and make sure i can at least stay 2 days. Staying for 1 day you cant really enjoy the party as much because you have to worry about the trek home that evening.

4xPlay

Official Honda Recovery Unit

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2005, 01:40:14 PM »

How can you complain about $30 and then say that they need to add pavement, and more horses, and add an entrance and an exit. All this stuff that you mention costs money.

Shotgun...30.00 x 4 or 5000.......seems they should be able to afford a few bags of Sackrete......try 25 x 15,000 from DAC....and 15,000 is a low number,there were probably more people then that there,thats $375,000.....I dont think I'm complaing.just constructive criticism.......whats that saying,you can please some of the people some of the time,but you cant please all of the people all of the time.....or something like that......

'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas
stewww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2005, 02:55:48 PM »

SoFlaEiger - I agree with you completely!!

I've been a few times and last time was D.A.C. I brought first timers with me then. They will never return after that mess. I may not either! Specially at $30 dollars a head that makes it $120 for my family. We have 2 bikes.

If you're not making a profit at a net of nearly 2 million dollars a year ($30*5,000 people*12 months = 1.8 million). There is something seriously wrong. Okay even at 1 million a year. I still find that hard to believe.

All just my 2 Cents!

Mudmaster, pls keep us posted. I think there are some very valid constructive criticism in this post that, I’m sure may be difficult to take. Good Luck in your venture!

S

Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2005, 05:13:27 PM »

arkansas scenery
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2005, 07:00:31 PM »

oh and also: you ban trikes from entering, yet you allow DIRT BIKES!?!?!  Whats up with that??  Dirt bikes are FAR more dangerous than trikes, can't do much in the mud, and are way more obnoxious!

MOST three wheelers can kick ass in the mud, so why ban them???

I think that MS&G should be for MUD machines...UTILITIES...not 2-strokes and sport bikes and dirt bikes.
mudmaster

The Master of the L-Cross Mud

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2005, 07:12:46 PM »

Hi Everyone
Yes there is some good coments being made here and I dont take offence at most of it.
But when people dont have all the facts and figuers of what it takes to put these events on, The should not be to rushed to judgement.
Just today i found out more info for everyone, The front gate  has been widened and the road with it.
The underage drinking issue has been addressed. From here out everyone is responsible! If you see underage drinking, find someone working for l-cross and report it! If you have kids in your camp drinking, stop them. If you serve minors you too will be kicked out and your party!!! You must have your I.D. with you if you are drinking and look underage.WARNING: Underage drinking will no longer be tolerated!!!!!!
New prices are posted on l-cross.com and are very fair for the weekend passes.
We are continuing to bring you quality entertainment with a special treat for next event! details posted soon.
As always i am open to your coments and suggestions on how to make L-Cross a fun and enjoyable event.
"mud"

master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!
ucfneed2ride
Supreme Member

'07 Brute Force 750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2005, 07:15:29 PM »

Hey lets start another thread complaining that we cant bring 4wheelers to Disney World...rules are rules...as crappy as they may be.

mudmaster

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2005, 07:18:38 PM »

Hey ucf
Im Game for that thread!! Cheesy
Why cant i bring my 2-stroke four wheel drive four wheeler to disney world???
Is micky afraid im a terrorist Tongue
Later
"mud"

05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2005, 07:20:41 PM »

Keep up the good job Mudmaster [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
BigDog

Big Dogs do it BEST!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2005, 07:32:45 PM »

Hey mudmaster.....still planning on banning beads?Huh  

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!
4xPlay

Official Honda Recovery Unit

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2005, 07:41:28 PM »

Hey mudmaster.....still planning on banning beads?Huh  

Decisions decisions......do I buy out every dollar store' stock of beads in Palm Beach County  or dont I?

'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2005, 07:51:13 PM »

Hey MudMaster,

Last weekend was my FIRST M,S & G event.  I have a GREAT time.  Its some of the NASTIEST mud I've ever rode in.  It was AWESOME!!!  THe $30 price for me is no object, a ticket from riding in Bad Luck in Naples would be more than that.  My group will be back for the May event.

MuddFreak77

aka Carl

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
mudmaster

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2005, 08:07:53 PM »

Hi Big_dog, 4xplay
Sorry to say we have to stop the nudity at L-Cross. Its gotten out of control and most parents dont want their kids seeing it. My own wife was asked repeatedly to show hers and those people who was asking her has ruined it for everyone. The owners were concerned as well because they realy want to make this a place for familiys and friends to come enjoy the outdoors.

Hey Muddfreak77
I'm glad you all evnjoyed the event. Next month we are having a very special musical guests. I cant say no more right now but... details are soon to come.
"mud"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 05:41:36 AM by mudmaster » Logged

Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2005, 08:59:41 PM »

Wait a minute. Are you saying your wife was repeatedly showing hers and that ruined it for everyone? I am so confused Huh I'm taking my money to T's Shocked
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2005, 10:00:17 PM »

Maybe baby could show some back instead? Might not be as offensive?  Tongue
Deadmullet

Reality Is An Illusion Caused By Lack Of Alcohol

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2005, 07:32:25 AM »

I find it ridiculous that every other country in the world does not have a problem with breasts but yet in this country for some reason there is such  a huge problem with it. forget about the violence and everything else.Or the fact that elementary and jr high kids are having hum job parties right under their parents nose.Wake up! 11,12,13 year old kids are not ignorant.No wonder the United states is the laughing stock of the world!

it is a breast, everybody has one. get over it

05' Foreman 500 S
26" ITP type 5/ 589's
K&n air filter,HMF utility,Dynojet kit,leakshield
Stik Guards,Front bash plate
Snorkit Snorkel
Ram"beverage"holder
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com