Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Off Highway Vehicle Meeting In South Dade Last Night  (Read 1850 times)
MuddyGirlatTheHump

Dirty Pretty Things!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: January 25, 2007, 08:37:11 AM »

Good Morning,

I would like to thank everyone for attending the OHV (Off Highway Vehicle) meeting last night. Looking around seeing the meeting hall filled to capacity was wonderful.

As we were all able to see and hear last night the project of an OHV park is off to a good start. Each of us has our concerns about different location as well as different ideas for layouts of the land. These meeting are so that our voices can be heard and continue to be heard.

There were some new ideas, new questions, and new possible location for a legal OHV area mentioned last night. I look forward to working with everyone on these over the coming months.

Thank you again to everyone for coming out last night and showing your support for a family oriented form of recreation.

Brooke Lynch
www.atvmiaxtreme.com

miamigirlrider

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 09:04:36 AM »

I just got of the phone with the Rep. for Miami Dade Commissioner Diaz and we are both in agreement that maybe what is needed is a public and PEACEFUL protest to show EVERYONE the urgency of getting us a riding area. Have all the media show up.
I am doing research and I only need to confirm this with the Police Dept in writting but per 311 from Miami Dade Gov, standing at a unincorporated area of miami dade example given of Bird Rd and 87 ave, we do not need any permits, WE CAN STAND THERE AND HOLD SIGNS AND MAKE A RUKUS WITH HORNS AND POTS BUT NO BLOCKING STREETS. THIS IS LEGAL PER 311.

ITS CALLED PEACEFUL AND CIVIL PROTEST.

I AM LOOKING INTO THIS AND WE NEED TO GET READY TO MAKE THIS BIG, I WANT THE MEDIA TO FILM A WHOLE STREET BLOCK WITH A SIDEWALK FULL OF PEOPLE. BUT AGAIN PEACEFUL.

THIS BULLSHIT MUST STOP.

THE TEACHERS PROTESTED AND THEY GOT THERE RAISE.
CUBANS GO ON HUNGER STRIKE IN KROME AND THEY HAVE THERE GOALS MET.
NOW ITS OUR TURN.

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Dirty Pretty Things!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 10:30:01 AM »

PUBLIC PROTEST OR DEMONSTRATION

Miami-Dade County Police Department does not require citizens in unincorporated Miami-Dade County to obtain a permit prior to any public protest, rally or demonstration.

americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 12:28:20 AM »

It's about time you need a protest down there in South Dade County,
and you need to fight very hard and don't frigging give up, so I hope you win this fight very good.

We need to send all the ATV riders Down here in South Dade County
and the following ATV riders that lived in those areas need to fight very hard, make yourself screem so loud
and wind never stops rolling and keep on rolling on. Angry

Don't give up your freedom rights to fight this ohv protest rally and have plenty of people to show up. Boxer Pirate Lecture

I know we are sick of this ATV banning on dirt roads were we lived at around here
in our county and I think they should rewrite the state atv  law to let adult riders to ride in our area
to let the freedom to work right for ourselves around here for farmers and ranchers and other riders to have the freedom to ride
for there selfs with no problems with so much law enforcement in this world to treat our riders so bad around here.

So let your freedom rise and don't give up for fighting for it and give me liberty or give me death and don't let your American freedom go down
without fighting. Drive Lecture Lecture

Thanks,
American Highlander  Cool

PS: make this protests as a peaceful one out there for good rally to put on some good support
 and south Dade County and good luck to all the riders down there and you sure really needed down there.. good luck..
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 02:55:57 PM by americanhighlander » Logged

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com