Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What type of person would rent a quad  (Read 7656 times)
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 03:35:04 PM »

Dewey, jump aboard - we might be heading to Cuba soon !   Think about it ... Cuba is only 1 and a half hours away, ONF is 5 hours away !   No brainer !  And you can fish on the way there ! 
ATVCUBATOURS.COM     Hook it up pete find me a toy hauling boat !    Smash

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 03:59:02 PM »

When I rented quads in South Dakota I thought it was a great deal and we paid around $175 for 2 hours of riding we had 1 quad and 1 kawasakie mule and we had a blast.  I think about 1/2 the people that rent would be tourist and the other 1/2 locals.  The locals would probably want an all day rate and maybe the tourist a 1/2 day rate or by the hour.  I think it would be a tough business but you may be able to make it with hard work and some good marketing.  Good luck
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 05:31:25 PM »

Here you go we are off. just need to get a freekin paint job b4 we go showing up in a duck truck is not good for the image.lol
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 05:10:37 PM by articcat » Logged

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
Dewey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »

I sure appreciate all the input. I still think there would be a niche market for the folks that have already done the Disney thing.... talk about expensive? $12.00 for a Mickey-tuna sandwich and $4.00 for a Mickey-coke!!? This is a tourist state and yes Ocala has shut down a considerable amount of trails but still there's a boatload of them, with more on the way. I think ATVing is a great family outing and we've all been hooked from the get-go
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com