Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blaster ?  (Read 1891 times)
crimsontidefan

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 18, 2007, 07:46:34 PM »

Can you change the bolt pattern on a Blaster from 4x100 to 4x115? Will the spindle from a Banshee fit on the axle? i know that the Banshee is 4x115, that is why I ask. Thanks!

Richard
lil fat rider

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 07:59:39 PM »

thats a good question i would like to know that also because i need to do that Thumbs Up

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
otto

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 08:35:15 PM »

Yes u can...I did it. I used wheel spacer/adapters that changed the bolt circle to 4/115 and allowed us to run the factory wheels from my yfz. They increased the rear track width by 2 inches (1 inch per side) which made the quad more stable. I got them from Dennis Kirk (www.denniskirk.com). They are part #550450 ($79.95). Another way to do this is change out the wheel hubs with a set that is 4/115. Lonestar racing makes a set of hubs for the blaster for $175 (p/n 550404). They will fit the banshee also so I would guess that the banshee hubs would fit the blaster. If you go with stock banshee hubs I think you will need ones 1991 or newer to get 4/115. Good luck.

05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member
crimsontidefan

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 09:04:33 PM »

Yes u can...I did it. I used wheel spacer/adapters that changed the bolt circle to 4/115 and allowed us to run the factory wheels from my yfz. They increased the rear track width by 2 inches (1 inch per side) which made the quad more stable. I got them from Dennis Kirk (www.denniskirk.com). They are part #550450 ($79.95). Another way to do this is change out the wheel hubs with a set that is 4/115. Lonestar racing makes a set of hubs for the blaster for $175 (p/n 550404). They will fit the banshee also so I would guess that the banshee hubs would fit the blaster. If you go with stock banshee hubs I think you will need ones 1991 or newer to get 4/115. Good luck.

Thanks Dude! Just bought some hubs off fleabay for 40 bucks. I was going to do the spacers but, saw the hubs and decided to do those instead. Thanks for the info!

Richard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com