Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best MX track around central FL for rookie?  (Read 2770 times)
RedPred05

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 21, 2005, 03:41:51 PM »

Iam sorta new to MX and I would like to find the best track around central FL for a newbie. I went to Durhamtown GA and got hooked on the MX scene. Iam really looking for what track is most fun not the most challenging.
SECCRS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 06:47:00 PM »

Your best bet might be the sand track or the GP track at Hard Rock located in Ocala. www.hardrockmx.com
skin_yz

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 08:52:05 PM »

^^^hardrock is great!!!
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 11:43:28 AM »

As far as best track.......It all depends on you.  For the most part every track is good.  As far as being able to roll a jump if you do not feel comfortable with air.  The biggest problem that you will find is that some tracks and the riders that go to the track do not want us there.  

Hardrock is good because they have different tracks to ride.  You do not have to ride on the main track.  

Pax is also a good track.
Reddick is good but only has open practice once a month.
A group of us are going to Lakeland on the 4th. (Quicktrax)  Should come on out and meet us.  

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 06:46:03 PM »

What he said, also a few of us newbies to the MX scene are gonna hit Bartow in the Morning. Blindkaeta is also coming down from Apopka in the morning  to ride w/ us. You should follow him down.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Vegas

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 07:19:09 AM »

Where in Lakeland is Quicktrax?

I'd like to meet up with you guys and check it out when you go, if you don't mind another guy.

LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 04:19:48 PM »

Behind USA International on 33.  come on out.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 04:21:59 PM by LostCause » Logged

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 03:51:33 PM »

Lostcause, Redpred (tim) and myself checked out Hardrock last Sunday.  What a blast!!  The rollercoaster was a little intimidating the first time thru-but once you get over that first hill-it's a rush.  I feel more and more comfortable everytime I ride it.  The outback track is great, too.  All was very muddy from the rain on Fri and Sat and sand track was extremely washed out and needed attention.  Attempted the front track and bottomed out on a few of the jumps-still on stock suspension, might be above my skill level at this time.  We got there at about 11a and stayed until it started raining around 3p.  We'll definitely be going back-hopefully soon!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com