Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24  (Read 116795 times)
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: February 23, 2007, 05:58:41 PM »

Its gonna be on !!!!!!!! Can anyone say badonkadonk ?!?!?!?!?!??!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: February 23, 2007, 06:12:24 PM »

i can say honky tonky, but my wife won't let me say the rest.  LMFAO...

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2007, 06:19:54 PM »

i can say honky tonky, but my wife won't let me say the rest.  LMFAO...
I HATE those dang " leashes" !!!!!!!!!
I wont tell on ya, go ahead and say whats on your mind Smokie !!!!!!!!LOL

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »

well guys its packed here at cr motorsports for a friday. saturday will be just nuts. the track is looking good and water is going on it now. i hope to see all you guys real soon. tony if your lost call me. 239-253-2616
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: February 24, 2007, 10:36:55 PM »

WOW.....I am sure it won't be long and dynodon will be tearing this message board up.  I just got home, gotta take a shower.  Dynodon will probably have all the details on here before I get on here.  I think there was about 80 bikes today.  Everything went pretty smooth for the first race.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: February 24, 2007, 10:49:28 PM »

i just got home and out of the shower and its time for bed. i will get on here sometime sunday with some changes that we will make for the next race. with  these changes everyone will get to race all day instead of waiting  for your class. i will post info on sunday, got to go to bed i am beat.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: February 24, 2007, 10:58:37 PM »

hey jeff, great job.  nothing is going to run smooth the first day, but I thought it went very well.  it is a learning experience starting from scratch.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2007, 11:09:25 PM »

Alright short and sweet.  The GA boyz were bringing today, they brought about 20 bikes down and they were a force to be recken with.  I think they won the pro stock and 350 modified classes, not exactly sure but they ran strong in those classes.  The heavy hitter's class was the best class of the day.  The big boys with the big toys were showing it off.  Alex from Waycross went through the field without a lose.  We ran the loser's bracket out and dynodon on the giant killer prevailed.  Then dynodon won back to back races against Alex to take the win, and they were some good races.  The 550 and under class was stacked up with 10 bikes.  GA boy from the TMR camp won out on the winner's bracket, and I rode dynodon's bike through the loser's bracket for a showdown against the TMR bike.  When the going got tough, I got going in this class.  I busted off 2 hole shot wins with a 4.18 and a 4.19 to take the 550 and under class.  The 551 and up class was cut short to bike failures.  I think Tony farrow & rodney tore the purple bike to the ground and put it back together before this class.  Dynodon, Tony Farrow, I and some one else ran in this class.  I started out with a hole shot (.401) almost perfect tree win over tony farrow.  I came back next pass and red lighted against dynodon.  I then went on a war path and busted out a 4.07 and a 4.03 to take the class.  Tony Farrow also ran a 4.09 and a 4.05 in this class if my memory serves me correct.  Jerry and Little man won the 4 stroke class and I don't know who won the stock banshee class.  The sun was going down and we ran as many index classes as possible and I don't know the results, because I was packing up and heading out.  Big Thanks to the C&R motorsports drag track staff, the starting line graders, lupo's 4x4 and drag (and tearing all the pvc on the property up).  Don't hate if I missed anything, but that is what I remember how the day went.  I think the track record is going to be 4.03, but Jeff has to go through the time slips to verify.  Had fun, LOTS of fast bikes.  The track went away pretty quick today, once the sun hit it, so no one ran into the 3's today.  There is definetly potential, but the track just wasn't there today.  Had an awesome time, got to see some people haven't seen in forever.  See you guys in April.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: February 24, 2007, 11:23:12 PM »

Whooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, I guess there is a NEW sherrif in town now boys !!!!!!!! The " baby" 4 mil is RUNNIN Grin
 Thanks has to goto troy, Nate McCoy. This set up is working good !!!!!!!!

Come get some SUCKAS Kiss

[attachment deleted by admin]

The " Black Pearl "
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: February 24, 2007, 11:29:06 PM »

I should give thanks to everyone @ the track that volunteered today, Especially the guy running the skid steer. That made things so much nicer !!!!

I would have to say things went pretty well over all, a few bumps in the road, But that is to be expected on the first race.

Thanks to all the Ga. boys who made the extra LONG trip down, It was good to see most of you again !!!!!!!!!       Except, Daniel !!! WHAT THE H#LL HuhHuh? You missed out my friend, all your Ga. boys was trying to take over the turf , and wanting to jockey the bike.

I am off to bed, I am BEAT !!!!!!! I will be back in the a.m. for more SMACK talk!!!!!!      OH NO, I am NOT even CLOSE to being done yet Grin Tongue

The " Black Pearl "
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: February 24, 2007, 11:32:26 PM »

oh yeah I almost forgot.  I think troy broke the most stuff today.  Pipe bracket and fuel pingel I know.  He was having horrible luck and was going to pack it up, but he zipped tied it back together and we got the job done.  I have never seen this but witnessed it with my own eyes, you could open the pingel for the fuel up and when you made your pass and got to the end of the track it would be shut.  Then it broke and started leaking out alcohol.  I think he ran about 3 gallons of alcohol through the bike and about 1 gallon the rest of the motor.  What a day.  Oh and LUPO was bringing it in the heavy hitter's class.  That 10 mill in that stock frame was running like a scalded dog.  Truely unbelieveable how well that thing runs lupo.  awesome job for throwing it together this past week.  And chris trunk broke a foot peg today on his rigid chassis.  Everyone and everything was breaking today.  GA boyz with the TMR bike blew an o-ring in the head.  Tony was having several problems all day, but did manage to lay down some tremendous times.

Dynodon and Cutngrs, this post is all yours now, TEAR IT UP....Team A$$ Crack getting it done.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 11:42:46 PM by Smoknbanshee » Logged

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: February 24, 2007, 11:33:29 PM »

I should give thanks to everyone @ the track that volunteered today, Especially the guy running the skid steer. That made things so much nicer !!!!

I would have to say things went pretty well over all, a few bumps in the road, But that is to be expected on the first race.

Thanks to all the Ga. boys who made the extra LONG trip down, It was good to see most of you again !!!!!!!!!       Except, Daniel !!! WHAT THE H#LL HuhHuh? You missed out my friend, all your Ga. boys was trying to take over the turf , and wanting to jockey the bike.

I am off to bed, I am BEAT !!!!!!! I will be back in the a.m. for more SMACK talk!!!!!!      OH NO, I am NOT even CLOSE to being done yet Grin Tongue

Daniel got him a girlfriend, he won't be racing for a few months....LMFAO...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: February 24, 2007, 11:47:55 PM »

To bad for him !!, That 4 mil was gonna be the FASTEST thing between his legs fo sho !!!!!

Yes, Lupo, for putting it together this past week, and the motor just sitting for the last year---------- She is running GOOD !! Wink

BUT AZZ Crack racing was just a little BETTER today !!! LOL
       Every dog has his day, Today was ours !!    Had a BLAST !!!!!!!!!!!

The " Black Pearl "
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: February 25, 2007, 07:49:29 AM »

too funny!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy  as for me being scared haha! I'll beat that 4 mill IN second gear Shocked  Don't worry about Lupo, you just better not have any excuses come the 24th with the shiot your talking! no chains breaking or axles or motor mounts or throttle sticking Wink
   cut you created a monster his heads so big it's about to explode, I just hope you don't get disappointed Grin
WHAT happened Huh? SECOND gear HuhHuh I am totally surprized that Spankindatazz guy hasnt chimmed in yet !!!!!!
Yep, the monster has been created !!! Came, raced kicked azz, and the heads getting bigger J/K Wink Just messin with ya Lupo !!!!

The " Black Pearl "
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: February 25, 2007, 07:53:09 AM »

i just got home and out of the shower and its time for bed. i will get on here sometime sunday with some changes that we will make for the next race. with  these changes everyone will get to race all day instead of waiting  for your class. i will post info on sunday, got to go to bed i am beat.
I agree Jeff, Thats gonna make it hard for those in the stand, But will keep everyone making passes through out the day !!

The " Black Pearl "
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: February 25, 2007, 07:55:25 AM »

Oh yeah, Thanks to Ida for making the trip down as well !!!Nice to finally put a face with the name.
 He was busy taking pics all day, I cant wait to see some of them !!!!! Grin

The " Black Pearl "
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: February 25, 2007, 09:14:14 AM »

yes Sr talk about having stupid stuff happening i got my shear of it Saturday   pipe mount  broke the pingle valve   would not stay still then the bung that pingle bolts to broke and fuel was dripping  so i had to  do what i had to  got back out there   and Smokey   rode like a pro  should of won the heavy hitters class i had the hole Field covered by two tents   4.14 / 84 mph  but  my mind was not where it was suppose to be i all the problems happend when i was riding but it don't matter ether way the fat boys class  was  a big hit  and think it going to get bigger my young apprentice  dyno  don  did a great job yesterday  with the baby 4 mill  and the best part is its got alot more in it yet   

lets see got the track record
won the heavy hitters class
won the 550 cc and  under class
won the 551 cc and over  class 

not a bad day at all   well now its time to go and fix  all my bandages  on the bike and get it ready for the asphalt next week end    see yaa
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 09:16:43 AM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: February 25, 2007, 09:27:57 AM »

pics are on the way, I just got done going through them and will start putting them up now.

nice racing ya'll,,,,,I had fun and got some good pics.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: February 25, 2007, 09:46:31 AM »

allrighty, they are uploading,,,,slowly.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,22089.0.html

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: February 25, 2007, 09:53:02 AM »

dang Ida, I didn't even get to introduce myself.  Thanks for coming man, I can't wait to eat breakfast and look at the pics.  Thanks again man.
Smoke

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: February 25, 2007, 10:37:56 AM »

When everyone goes to Id@'s pics, you have to look at the serious # 4144 to 4151.  that was the run where chris trunk was supposedly tracking me down until his footpeg broke.  I know there were some trash talking exchanged yesterday, but pictures don't lie.

and check out 4179.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 10:58:46 AM by Smoknbanshee » Logged

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: February 25, 2007, 11:37:16 AM »

dang Ida, I didn't even get to introduce myself.  Thanks for coming man, I can't wait to eat breakfast and look at the pics.  Thanks again man.
Smoke

no problemo, I was a bit busy trying to get the best angles and pics for people.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: February 25, 2007, 12:25:48 PM »

can you say "flex"

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: February 25, 2007, 05:50:59 PM »

Look at this one.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: February 25, 2007, 05:54:35 PM »

I know everyone has made it home by now, And I dont hear any "Smack talkin" anymore !!!!! WTF !!

Dont be scared, Its just a "baby" 4 mil !!!!! Drive First Place First Place First Place

The " Black Pearl "
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com