Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MUDFEST!!!  (Read 25241 times)
xr100racer

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »

you fag, I just wrote "donch ya know" in the "why we live here" post.

Stop stealing my thunder!

And go back to west virginia queer, not all of fl is old rich people, just vero. Move to lake wales, ethan country out there boy

and who the hell is bubba? related to dillon's cousin old long haird jimmy boy?
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2007, 04:24:46 PM »

Actually he is a far distant cousin that he is somehow related to. JUST KIDDING!

Bubba is the guy I was talking to out at mudfest alst time. He was camping with the guy that cooked the hog for dinner. Bubba seems to know just about everybody from Trucks gone wild to mudfest.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
xr100racer

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2007, 04:27:05 PM »

preety soon it will get deleted becuase were off topic, I hope no one else is reading this BS. this site is so strict, dang.

But no matter what Im riding this weekend, its been too long. with or without you guys. You better get your crap together austin, I dont want to hear "I got to fix my truck, clean the shed, do yardwork, my dads got the keys, etc"  Grow a pair and next time your dad tries to take your keys just "cody john's him in the face" Thats why my stuff is only my stuff and I say what goes

Right.....how did you meet old bubba boy, nissan get-together?
nascarfreak88

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2007, 04:27:46 PM »

i dont browse around here on ATVFL... other than you two goin at it.. which austin always tells me about im not on here.

why get so offended by me sayin rich people?? you live on the beach, gotta protect that status?

Bubba knows everybody...

edit- what austin said.
xr100racer

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2007, 04:29:48 PM »

I was not offended, you know Im dirt poor. My parents straight up stole this house

You always biotch about vero sucking because of the old people, nothing about me.
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »

Uhhhh, I not really sure honestly? He's on Florida4x4 but I never go on that site. He IM'd me one day and I talked to him on that every once in a while. I know Mike from the Nissan thing and he is Bubba's neighbor so they are kind of buddies. They camped together at mudfest at the fenceline by us and I talked ot him there for a bit.

nascarfreak88

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2007, 04:32:33 PM »

if you lived anywhere esle you would understand...

i met bubba through Chris Meager...
nascarfreak88

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2007, 04:33:54 PM »

i got more posts through this thread then the whole time ive been on here....
xr100racer

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2007, 04:34:12 PM »

4:17pm     ------     http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,20983.0.html

just like Harry used to do everything in Wisconsin dont ya kno.

See
nascarfreak88

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »

sorry, i didnt read that... that was pretty weird.

everytime i mention Harry i end with a dont ya know...

xr100racer

« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2007, 04:38:50 PM »

im not goin to RR if its this weekend.. i cant for one thing, the Rubi is tore apart. and me and Harry might move the silver truck to my uncles. Dillons not gonna be here, so were gonna tow it with Harrys truck. I would ask john, but i dont want to spend all day on the side of the road out of diesel

First off, I didnt invite you

Second, Your just gunna use a rope? Or what trailer, that thing has no steering. I didnt know you could get a hold of a car trailer besides that goosneck, and harry's truck cant hook up to one. I dont have any money for fuel anyway so we probably would run out. Just hope he doesnt drive like when we were in the bike with the dirtbike
xr100racer

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2007, 04:40:14 PM »

sorry, i didnt read that... that was pretty weird.

everytime i mention Harry i end with a dont ya know...

like were on the same wavelength or something

just kidding about RR

but seriously.......you cant go  Laugh
nascarfreak88

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2007, 04:42:57 PM »

Yeah i kno, yall never do anymore. Im not badass enough for you guys sorry  Roll Eyes

harrys uncle has a trailer... the one the ranger frame was on... err dont think you saw the ranger... but the trailer sittin there in the grass that night. its not a gooseneck.

id like just to see pics of RR.. .austin says its the sh*t, but he says that about everything someone else aint seen, then when have been out there hes like, oh yeah that place sucks.

and im fillin up whoevers gas tank moves the thing.
xr100racer

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2007, 04:43:11 PM »

You can go, I got to get another guest past though because right now I only have one. Any additional people after myself and 2 others will have to pay the $20 fee, you can all split it though. Wouldnt be fair to make one person pay it
nascarfreak88

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2007, 04:44:46 PM »

once i get the ATV situated and all that, then ill try and go one time. Mabey over Spring break.... i have to focus on school right now...
nascarfreak88

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2007, 04:47:10 PM »

i gotta go to my next class... woot to 2.5 hour night classes... not
xr100racer

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2007, 04:48:06 PM »

Austin is such a hippocrite type person like that: tells 2 different stories. Austin went out there with that guy rob and hes like oh my garsh its friggin awsome, its like straight outta "A Land Remembered." I want to go back, so I get a deed, we go out there, its awsome just like he said and hes like oh jeez that was so fun. Then Josh C talks about holopaw and tells austin (whos never been there) about it and tells him how awsome it is, Josh then says he doesnt really like RR because theres too many rules. Then Austins like oh yeah RR sucks, holopaw is way better  Laugh
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »

Like Totally!

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
nascarfreak88

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2007, 04:50:41 PM »

yeah just like the backlakes when we 1st started goin out there....

also the Felsemere frogles fest is this weekend...
xr100racer

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2007, 05:05:19 PM »

fellsmere? whats going on there

Like Totally!

joking around buddy, immitating someone. I like how your just silenty watching this conversation. But this is the open discussion, so you can, although this typing is getting old - for now on im just gunna call someone if got to say something. at least its not as bad as austin and ethan with their Instant Messanger and Gayspace, they type all day long, it is dumb
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2007, 06:00:26 PM »

Austin is such a hippocrite type person like that: tells 2 different stories. Austin went out there with that guy rob and hes like oh my garsh its friggin awsome, its like straight outta "A Land Remembered." I want to go back, so I get a deed, we go out there, its awsome just like he said and hes like oh jeez that was so fun. Then Josh C talks about holopaw and tells austin (whos never been there) about it and tells him how awsome it is, Josh then says he doesnt really like RR because theres too many rules. Then Austins like oh yeah RR sucks, holopaw is way better  Laugh

I hope your kidding. When did I say Holopaw(or however it's pronounced in hillbilly) was better than River Ranch? I've never even been there. Josh is the one that thinks RR sucks just ebcause Dirt Bikes can't go.

And Ethan, if I say somewhere is badass, it usually is considering the lame trails we repetetively run here. DP is a pretty awsome place but like anything else, it ets lame after the 100th time. Lucky I've only been ut there 3 or 4 times.

And BL was prett sweet when we first started going there...but like I said before everything gets lame after the 100th time.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 06:03:14 PM by 94Hardbody4x4 » Logged

xr100racer

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2007, 06:28:30 PM »

Which was the first vehicle to ever cross into BL? Long ago, a galaxy far far away. In days when the nissan had to be driven with Paul Fies and the jeep was stock. A time about 2.5 years ago. I know Mr. Fies went out there long ago in his old truck but it twas I who herded the others to follow. Well austin too, but then, a long time after, when we saw the potential in second chance we brought the others to the grounds of BL. There was a long time in between the first visit and the the dillon, josh k, ethan crew. Remember tirico and the toyota and the car he rammed and scotts's 2wd. Those were days before the "SUNDAY AT THE BL's!" You better be there!

Same exact thing with the dunes, we were driving down the road in my jeep at night and saw the trails and darted it off in there and went real fast. 2+ years ago, before kelsi's obsession with the place. One time she called me and asked me if I wanted to go and if I needed directions. I was like "oh no you did not just say that girl" then i told her to talk to the hand over the phone.
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2007, 08:10:39 PM »

hahaha, yes, thats very true. BL was actually quiet until people saw that we were going out there. teh they thought to themselves "Man, that must eb a cool place, lets gather everyone in vero and go there untill the cops come!" But, o well, that place was a dump from the beginning and I grew to hate it more and more as more people came out. Now we've resorted to secerted spots (as some people call them(DB)) or buying propery far away. However, those places are worth traveling too.

When we first went to BL after the Hurricanes was probably the most fun I ever had out there. 1.) the whoel place was totaly different and 2.) Nobady went out there

nascarfreak88

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2007, 08:23:09 PM »

its just like 80 Acres... its the next hot spot. I know of a place to hit up some good mud, me and Austin have both been there. I dont say anything about it... i gotta have SOMEWHERE to burry my truck. Theres also some land locations i know about south and north of here... one is Chris's land that wont be shutdown anytime soon

John- i dont see what the big deal is about AIM and Myspace... remember the days of Cardomain???

xr100racer

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2007, 08:41:58 PM »

I didnt talk to anyone on cardomain except you and other people I knew. I mostly use it to host pictures and havent done anything but that for over a year. 80 acres will be shut down real soon, its getting all the overflow from BL being shut down. Then the next spot, and soon there will be no where.

Where is this other secret spot that you and austin can hit up some good mud? I think I know but give me a hint. Chris who?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com