Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MUDFEST!!!  (Read 25261 times)
jimmyt14

My brute will woop u!!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 10, 2007, 03:56:33 PM »

Who's all going?I'll be out their with my warrior and hopefully new big bear ,a vinson and my grandpas buggy.Going to camp out friday and saturday night.Its going to kick major butt.If I get my big bear anyone up for a mud drag. lol Grin

07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 04:00:22 PM »

There are like 2 or 3 topics for this already. But to answaer your question, I'll be there with a big group of friends riding my 4-wheeler and riding in the back of an MG with no doors and a smoke stack. That's my buddy's car built to get stuck.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
xr100racer

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 12:40:52 AM »

I saw chaz driving that MG down A1A today with dillon following. Ill be there on the fastest quad the grounds of mudfest has ever felt

and girls that want to have babies arent allowed austin
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »

Niether are kids that cant get girls.

xr100racer

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »

oh ho ho

preety sure anyone in the atlantic south east could get with andy(certified coke head/2nd biggest slut in town(1st is meachum)) or jennifer (stone cold fox  Laugh (guys run when she tells them she wants a baby just like her cousin)). your a real lady's man austin without an atv and a broken truck
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 07:24:17 PM »

ha, ok, well, we'll see who turns out to be the 40 year old virgin. Mabey they'll make a movie about you.

xr100racer

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 07:57:38 PM »

lol, you know so little, just because I dont go parading around about it. I dont tell you everything

There should be a movie about you "The Guy Who Didnt Make it to 40 Because He Died from Gonnareah Because He Got With Dirty Girls"

yeah, thats the name of the movie, its a mouthful

Oh, btw Mr. UpityUp - I beat you a long time ago and you didnt even know it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 08:20:29 PM by xr100racer » Logged
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 08:42:40 PM »

lol, thats funny. If only it was true. And when do I go parading anything? whatever, I'm going to have some gay ass competition. I couldnt care less. Have fun with Mrs. Hand.

xr100racer

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »

I guess you have to have a girlfriend to not be a 40yeral old? Youve told plenty of stories Id rather not get into but you know(bryan mackaronis' house, southpark laughing), I just laugh in my mind when you act so proud and say stuff like your better than me, im a little more humble about that sort of thing. Im not going to try and convince or anything, I truly dont care what you believe. your the man!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:19:22 PM by xr100racer » Logged
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 09:30:42 PM »

Humble about what? You started the whole thing. But, I dont care, do what you want. 

nascarfreak88

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 09:53:43 PM »

xr100racer

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 10:03:21 PM »

I made a joke about baby girl

On a totally deferent subject - Im humble about girls, Id rather not bragg about it like you and make it known to everybody

everybody: people like josh, dillon, etc...... why the hell would I want people like that to know what I do? The reason I dont talk about it is why you didnt know
xr100racer

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 10:04:46 PM »

See, ethan doesnt talk about it and there wont be a movie about him
nascarfreak88

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 10:13:14 PM »

i dont talk about it b/c... well ya'll seen jailbait. nuf said.

xr100racer

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 10:15:31 PM »

yeah, you didnt exactly just tell us out of the blue. it came up becuase of your brother

I defiantly would have never told anyone about that no matter what, thats just how I am
nascarfreak88

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 10:23:08 PM »

i dont just flat out say it, but i did tell several ppl about jailbait. Nobody knew her though.

josh straight up does dirty grils... no way would i touch either one of those... and he didnt wear protection either time.

Dillon- like any other of his stories, who knows what hes really done.

i dont think jenn is that bad, i dont think you understand her john... shes kinda like me where she looks mad half the time but not really

and you think all girls are dirty and sluts. I personally dont really give a crap about girls right now, if something comes along hell yeah sweet deal, but i like the fact i do what the hell ever i want when i want and dont have to worry about her.
nascarfreak88

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 10:36:19 PM »

austin isnt as bad as the others... like ben and kels... they are both doomed

but look at me?? how many times have you called me and i cant do anything cause of school?

john you got it made... work like one day a week at average, make more than i did when i worked 40hours. You dont know how fast my truck would get done then... have the money AND the time...
xr100racer

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 10:41:11 PM »

yeah ben sucks, and i dont even think hes hittin it

john you got it made

thats right baby! im a badass...... fastass atv, fastass dirtbike, fastass truck.....whooo hoooo!   

acctually worked all day today, it was hot out. I would have 2 jobs but I got fired. SCREW RADIOSHACK!

this dude on barrett jackson auction talks so damn fast. damn, how does he do that?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 10:44:57 PM by xr100racer » Logged
nascarfreak88

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 10:45:02 PM »

though you need to growup and quit thinkin about bein such a badass. Nobody really cares man... wait till you get out of Highschool... then really, nobody cares.

at least you upgraded from the halfassed johnald... the truck for the most part was done right, wires are still everywhere... the 4wheeler you had someone else do.

idk about that dude man... but those are some purdy cars... and some people have way to much money to waste
nascarfreak88

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 10:47:39 PM »

damnit stop editing....

bad things come from talking??? just wait... somewhere, someone will show you up just b/c you are talking so much crap.

and everybody loves drama... i really dont care anymore about anything. people can say what they want.
xr100racer

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 10:53:02 PM »

woah, woah, woah......had someone else build the raptor?

http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=7330.0         ---- 16 page long thread (with pics) documenting the entire build in my garage

wires are tidied up now. and one thing you and austin cant say - I payed for all my stuff. Austin split the cost with his dad and now has trouble being able to ride it. Yours was bought by your step dad and he bitches about you not having it in perfect condition.

And Ill never grow up, Im a toys r us kid. Im a badass and will always be one. My toys will keep getting better and faster, college will not affect me. Im super john

EDIT: Ill edit all I want fag, show me someone who will "show me up"      Im on an untouchabble level of badassness
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 10:57:01 PM by xr100racer » Logged
nascarfreak88

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 11:00:04 PM »

thats what i thought too.. and look, its 11pm and im still doin this crap sence i got off work.

ok so you built 98% of it. sorry...

My 1st truck was half mine... i got one chance, wrecked it. had to buy the rest of my trucks (thats why my '95 was named second chance)... the fourwheeler, yeah its my stepdads... and look how much i really ride the thing. he never does. i actually wanted to sell the Rubi and put that down on a sport 4wheeler so neither my brother or mystepdad could pregnant dog. man that sucks, i gotta share that thing with my brother.. he sucks, gonna wreck it. hope he does and gets paralyzed.

xr100racer

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 11:08:07 PM »

i gotta share that thing with my brother.. he sucks, gonna wreck it. hope he does and gets paralyzed.

Laugh

Boy, I cant wait till mudfest, its gunna be awsome. Im allready thinking about what I need to bring. I hope baby girl doesnt come, you know that wouldnt be any fun

This lifted toyota mud truck is on the auction block at barrett jackson and they zoomed in on the wheels and it had the 6 lug yota axles with 48" michelins and it was missing a lugnut

EDIT: goodnight
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 11:15:28 PM by xr100racer » Logged
nascarfreak88

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 11:16:57 PM »

hmm just like austins truck

yeah mudfest is gonna be sweet.... i cant wait till August one though.. thats the planned "finish" date for the '74. Im moving the '79 Silver truck this weekend if Harry can get that trailer. hes gonna tow it out to my uncles untill this semester. After mudfest, im savin up to get that '74 runnin. I have enough now to get the headers, but im goin to wait to order them. I have to find a place to coat them. But the way i think i got it figured out, if i save up the rest of the semester, ill have more than enough $$ to get the headers, and all the steel i need to get that body back on that truck.

the 1st week in may is the last week of finals for this semester. so i have 15 more weeks... save $100 a week, its doable. then 12 weeks after that untill August. im gonna have the biggest truck in vero that WHEELS... yeah that dually is on 49s, but hes buidling his truck for the lord. He wont mud it cause when it gets stuck that closer to satan
nascarfreak88

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2007, 11:17:51 PM »

p.s. prolly doin the usual fatboys lunch tomarrow... like 12:30ish

edit- yall check this out...
http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=299
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 11:39:34 PM by nascarfreak88 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com