Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Republican Group Ride  (Read 21840 times)
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2007, 09:38:53 PM »

trx#9 , I have no idea what you are saying, please check and make sure someone did not leave a car running in the garage and HURRY.
I left my quad running.  Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2007, 09:41:47 PM »

bean oil makes me loopy too. Looney

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
Anoriginal

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2007, 08:27:18 AM »

Relax Fish you'll make those bed sheet even wetter. GW has been wanting to send more troops all along. You blamed him remember? Or are you flip flopping your story now?.........sounds familiar.

Also, I really don't care for Rush.  Grin

Now, I've had enough of beating you so "go away or I shall taunt you a second time."  I've grown bored of this as the debate hasn't been stimulating nor challenging.

Ride on folks!! I am all over a group ride.

Challenging, Fish and sombch knock your a$$ out in the 12 round. You keep on preaching the same $hit I hear from every conservative talk show host. Your views don't show any results, violence keeps on getting worse over there and you can't admit it's not working. It doesn't matter how many troops you send, because they'll just lay dormant for away and wait till were gone a go right back at it. The problem doesn't lie in Iraq it lies mostly in Saudia Arabia. Thats were most of the 911 terrorist were  born from and were the money was funded from. Some of the money was from there own Government. But I guess thats fine because thats Mr. Bushes best friends, the Saudia royal family. I guess Its all about the dollar not the cause. I'm glad  Mr. Cheney got all those no bid contracts. Way to go halenburten !!! What a crooked two some, If your proud of that then your probably the same kind of person in your everyday business.
  I also love those great gas prices too. I can't wait until your Idiot out of office, So we can get some gas relief. I guess you support Mr. Bush giving the oil companies a tax break as soon as he got in office. What a Crooked S.O.B.  Yeah lower the taxes and then raise the gas prices, so you pay actually more tax than if you left it alone, because we all know most of the gas price is tax. Cool

Good Lord! That just might be the most nonsensical post ever made. I didn't understand anything you said or see any support for your rants. And what the heck is "halenburten"?

Now then, I've talked to Chillin and lets make this ride happen.
HARRY-SACS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2007, 07:22:15 PM »

Relax Fish you'll make those bed sheet even wetter. GW has been wanting to send more troops all along. You blamed him remember? Or are you flip flopping your story now?.........sounds familiar.

Now, I've had enough of beating you so "go away or I shall taunt you a second time."  I've grown bored of this as the debate hasn't been stimulating nor challenging.

Challenging, Fish and sombch knock your a$$ out in the 12 round. You keep on preaching the same $hit I hear from every conservative talk show host. Your views don't show any results, violence keeps on getting worse over there and you can't admit it's not working. It doesn't matter how many troops you send, because they'll just lay dormant for away and wait till were gone a go right back at it. The problem doesn't lie in Iraq it lies mostly in Saudia Arabia. Thats were most of the 911 terrorist were  born from and were the money was funded from. Some of the money was from there own Government. But I guess thats fine because thats Mr. Bushes best friends, the Saudia royal family. I guess Its all about the dollar not the cause. I'm glad  Mr. Cheney got all those no bid contracts. Way to go halenburten !!! What a crooked two some, If your proud of that then your probably the same kind of person in your everyday business.
  I also love those great gas prices too. I can't wait until your Idiot out of office, So we can get some gas relief. I guess you support Mr. Bush giving the oil companies a tax break as soon as he got in office. What a Crooked S.O.B.  Yeah lower the taxes and then raise the gas prices, so you pay actually more tax than if you left it alone, because we all know most of the gas price is tax. Cool

Good Lord! That just might be the most nonsensical post ever made. I didn't understand anything you said or see any support for your rants. And what the heck is "halenburten"?

It looks like there some sensible quotes in there that most republicans can't answer anyways. Gotta take sometime to understand what #9 was spitting though Lips Sealed I served in the first gulf war, I wouldn't serve in this joke of a mess gorilla war.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2007, 08:12:05 PM »

It looks like there some sensible quotes in there that most republicans can't answer anyways. Gotta take sometime to understand what #9 was spitting though Lips Sealed I served in the first gulf war, I wouldn't serve in this joke of a mess gorilla war.
Yeah I had a few pain killers and a muscle relaxer in me when I wrote that. Not my best work but it looked good at the time Huh

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2007, 08:18:18 PM »

Now, BACK to the topic !!!!!!!!

WHEN and WHERE are we gonna RIDE?Huh??

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2007, 08:24:50 PM »

EXACTLY....i was looking for the smiley that shows a guy beating a dead horse.  LMFAO.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2007, 08:32:05 PM »

EXACTLY....i was looking for the smiley that shows a guy beating a dead horse.  LMFAO.

best I could come up with.

is this thread still about a ride? if so, I'm in.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2007, 08:39:39 PM »

that will work....WWE style.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2007, 08:41:03 PM »

here's what I have

www.ida-mann.com/emoticons.htm

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2007, 08:49:55 PM »

those are sweet.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com