Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A post for Lisa  (Read 3870 times)
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:25:32 PM »

Lisa,
I have a great idea. Why don't you just start your own organization to save the trails. With all the bs you've posted on Terry Thompson and how he hasn't done this or that then u jump on up and take the job. If you are the one who saves this whole ship from going down and you're the reason we have trail access when all this bs is said and done I will haul my quads to Croom (which I have never been to) or Durhamtown and limit my times to ride during the year. Do you sit in a corner with your back close to the wall because you're so paranioid? Quit complaining and start your own revolution if you don't agree with this one. I hate to be the one to finally say stfu to this woman but I am sick of her.

From what I gather from your posts is that the ONFA is putting up a smoke screen and just acting like they are on our side and then when we aren't looking they're going to pull off their masks and close all the forest down. I can't see Terry and the volunteers spending their free time to doing that.

If this keeps up I say we should call a meeting somewhere convenient for all who care, to meet and resolve this.

If you or anyone on this forum disagrees I certainly hope to hear from you. I am for ONFA or whoever, to be successful in keeping legal trails in ONF for my family to safely enjoy and be responsible to take care of those trails whether it be paying a fee or group clean ups or whatever it takes to make this the best riding area available. 

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 09:28:25 AM »

Folks, I personally know Lisa and you will not find anyone working harder to keep areas open. Trust me on this. I think the issue lies with us supporting some projects not knowing that there are forces working against us but pretending to be our friends. I personally falled victim to this with the everglades restoration project and the "picayune". I supported it and being a nature lover was for it. Unfortunately those same people that I supported, have now kept me and my children out of the only riding area we had south of the i-4 corridor. So let's stop the bashing, after all, we all want safe,legal riding areas. Let just be careful before we support any projects. My .02.....Rick
lisa

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 12:12:24 PM »

Thanks Rick, I am afraid ONFA was started with the best of intentions, but through ignorace and blind faith will lose what they want to achieve.

Stactester, I had tried to start something on here a yearor so ago. I even called some clubs and got some contacts. Nobody was interested in fighting for the trails. My family, work and the Byway are keeping me busy right now. If the Byway gets defeated, then maybe I will have time. However, Mr. Lint and Mr. Brett Bush would not ask me to start a group like the ONFA. Just keep that in mind.....

I have posted in another thread I know I am/sound harsh. I do have a tendency to be snippy (if you haven't noticed) however, what I have posted is right on. Prove me wrong, bring the facts.

I don't understand what kind of meeting you are wanting to set up stactester. Please be a little more specific and we will see. In person, we can probably talk things out. I may be taken a little more seriously.

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904
Loven It
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 03:05:45 PM »

Folks, I personally know Lisa and you will not find anyone working harder to keep areas open. Trust me on this. I think the issue lies with us supporting some projects not knowing that there are forces working against us but pretending to be our friends. I personally falled victim to this with the everglades restoration project and the "picayune". I supported it and being a nature lover was for it. Unfortunately those same people that I supported, have now kept me and my children out of the only riding area we had south of the i-4 corridor. So let's stop the bashing, after all, we all want safe,legal riding areas. Let just be careful before we support any projects. My .02.....Rick

That is very accurate! I think that is all Lisa is trying to do. Is point out the fact that sometimes people are mis-lead as to what they are really supporting. Sometimes you really think you and another organization are on the same side when they are acutally laughing at you knowing they have pulled the wool over your eyes.

I have contacted Lisa before as well. She is all for supporting us and making sure that we are able to "share" land that is out there. Unfortunately I have yet to be able to call her and personally speak with her instead of e-mailing.

There are several different peices of literature on the internet that the verbature states ONFA is working with some of the groups that are taking away land. I too have several questions to ask about the ONFA and why their name is tied to documents circulating out there. For one - why not fight to have your name removed from something if you really do not support it. However when someone does raise questions we are accused of attacking the group (ONFA) that is out there to help us. People can be sneaky and people can make mistakes - its all in how things are worded. When I see documents that states ONFA is supporting something that is going to cause us to loose more riding spots....it raises a lot of questions.

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT
lisa

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 10:56:23 AM »

Thanks Loven It, well said.  BTW, you have a pm!  Kiss 

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 12:15:47 PM »

I think Lisa is really a  undercover Shiite Muslim and has a long term vision of filling up the ONF with Mosques!
lisa

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 06:09:26 PM »

Naw, I am afraid of ONF LEOs moving in with their M16s!  Tongue

Wish I had a better come-back.... Nerd

Duroc, remember, if an "a" is followed by a vowel, it should be an "an". Does that make sense?  Huh

In His Hands,
Lisa
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 12:16:39 PM »

I think Lisa is really a  undercover Shiite Muslim and has a long term vision of filling up the ONF with Mosques!

Yeah I know, if you notice I did at least have aN extra space after the "a"! Come back not needed. I just thought the discussion could use a little lightening up ya know?
lisa

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 02:49:38 PM »

LOL Meeee tooo!    Kiss  Love the shi*ite muslim thing! :0)

In His Hands,
Lisa
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com