Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM SO GLAD !...................................  (Read 8418 times)
Able

« on: January 08, 2007, 09:52:00 PM »

That George Bush is our President  Grin Thank God for our national leader that is more concerned with stopping terrorists than banging his interns. No mincing of words "that depends on what you definition of "IS" is", no cowardice, no selling out the American people to line his pockets. I'm just glad  Smiley
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 09:53:22 PM »

Clapper

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »

That George Bush is our President  Grin Thank God for our national leader that is more concerned with stopping terrorists than banging his interns. No mincing of words "that depends on what you definition of "IS" is", no cowardice, no selling out the American people to line his pockets. I'm just glad  Smiley
  I am also, and proud of you for saying so!!
Able

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »

Cool
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 11:00:38 PM »

Yeah he's doing great with terrorists. Since he invaded Iraq Alkaida double its members, great job Idiot. Please get your head out of the ground and buy some common sense. Where's Osama ? When is Bush going to come out of Tony Blair's closet? Kiss
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 08:29:22 AM by trx#9 » Logged

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Able

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 11:07:54 PM »

anyone notice a pattern ? those that constantly bash Bush also are the first to resort to calling names. They also think it's ok to promote their agenda with propoganda while juming at the chance to criticise others for their opinions.
but anyway....doubled the amount of terrorists ? um no they are simply exposed now and being killed for running to a fight they are losing. I say let them come.
Osama ? why do you ask. Do you think one man is the problem? typical Dem ideals. Besides aren't you guys the ones that insist Osama had nothing to do with it? that it's some great govt conspiracy to make Bush and his buddies money? Just like Kerry - can't make up your mind Roll Eyes
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 06:26:32 AM »

Ahhhh.... finally an intelligent, truthful, political post, how refreshing. Smiley

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 08:41:31 AM »

anyone notice a pattern ? those that constantly bash Bush also are the first to resort to calling names. They also think it's OK to promote their agenda with propaganda while juming at the chance to criticise others for their opinions.
but anyway....doubled the amount of terrorists ? um no they are simply exposed now and being killed for running to a fight they are losing. I say let them come.
Osama ? why do you ask. Do you think one man is the problem? typical Dem ideals. Besides aren't you guys the ones that insist Osama had nothing to do with it? that it's some great govt conspiracy to make Bush and his buddies money? Just like Kerry - can't make up your mind Roll Eyes
Thats a lousy come back, Able.  Your just like Bush can't admit when he's wrong; Rating don't lie.  I'm not a dem. By the way I'm an independent meaning I'm open minded. Bang Head

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
550superquad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 08:43:24 AM »

sounded good to me Cool

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 08:56:57 AM »

Can anyone answer this question for me. Everyone keeps asking wheres Osama. How do you people know he is still alive? We know his sons were killed but whos to say that he wasn't killed with one of those bombs we planted there also. He definately is not out in the open so he may as well not have a life. And just because you have not found a body does not mean he is still alive. What about the girl who went to Aruba and those two mountain climbers that were never found. I guess they must be still alive also. Someone please answer the question. How do we actually know he is alive?

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 09:04:27 AM »

I see business as usual...Folk criticise the President for Making the Big decisions. People get so consumed by the Political propaganda they forget their God given right to "Get Informed". I Think it is a Good thing to see a heated Debate from our Younger members but Remember to Vote when you get the chance or your opinion is Pointless.

Formulate your own Opinions based on information YOU collected, Not from  some Wack Job political Analyst trying to get publicity.

Regardless of what opinion or Party you are affiliated Imagine if we had NOT gone to War?

And for those of you that Say Bush did a Terrible Job with Katrina Victims....I suggest researching the Local Government Infrastructure and what they did , before you go Blaming Bush.

I liked Regan , I liked Bush SR, I loved Clinton , And I Like Bush Jr. I don't like the Politically Motivated jackA$$es like Michael Moore Poising our Youth.

By the way I voted for H Ross Perot!!...LOL Tongue

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 09:11:38 AM »

Can anyone answer this question for me. Everyone keeps asking wheres Osama. How do you people know he is still alive? We know his sons were killed but whos to say that he wasn't killed with one of those bombs we planted there also. He definately is not out in the open so he may as well not have a life. And just because you have not found a body does not mean he is still alive. What about the girl who went to Aruba and those two mountain climbers that were never found. I guess they must be still alive also. Someone please answer the question. How do we actually know he is alive?

So your theory is if we don't see him he must be dead, so then since no one has seen god then he must not exist (I know way off topic but very pertinent to your theory).  Who knows if OBL is dead or alive I know I don't but that is still not a reason to not search for him   OBL may not be as  serious of a threat that he was before but he would be a huge propaganda victory for us if we captured him, it would prove to any terrorist that you can run but you can't hide.  So the question is why did YOUR beloved president disband the unit searching for OBL?  My opinion is Bush is the second worst president in the last 100 yrs (Carter being the worst).
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 09:43:08 AM »

So your theory is if we don't see him he must be dead, so then since no one has seen god then he must not exist (I know way off topic but very pertinent to your theory).  Who knows if OBL is dead or alive I know I don't but that is still not a reason to not search for him   OBL may not be as  serious of a threat that he was before but he would be a huge propaganda victory for us if we captured him, it would prove to any terrorist that you can run but you can't hide.  So the question is why did YOUR beloved president disband the unit searching for OBL?  My opinion is Bush is the second worst president in the last 100 yrs (Carter being the worst).

Do you not think that Bush has someone searching for Bin Laden. Thats funny right there. You cannot find something that may be blowed to shreds or buried deep in the sand or deep in the mountains unless you have good intelligence letting you know where to look. Just like the girl in Aruba that is buried or at the bottom of the ocean somewhere and two mountain climbers that are lost. Only the person who was with her last knows axactly where she is or she would have been found. And he's not telling because he knows he will go to prison for life.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 10:46:47 AM »

Actually they had a special unit devoted to finding OBL but they disbanded it several months ago, I'm sure they have people looking for OBL but this unit sole purpose was to find him.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 06:51:29 PM »

Osama is worth more free than captured. If they capture him the american people will want the all troops to come home. Thats no good for a president that need the war to keep the economy booming. Wink

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Able

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »

Osama dead wouldn't kill terrorism but it would be a good start. We can either sit and wait for them to attack us again and simply see if our weakness placated the terrorists into leaving us alone or keep on the path Bush had the wisdom to know was the right course and kill them where they live before they come attack us again.
Hey trx#9 is your last name sheehan ?
4fittyr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 08:57:42 PM »

i know bush is in it for himself, hell all rep. for the rich to get richer .democrats on the other hand would have took a different aproach. the worst of all is there is no end in site and who in the hell is gonna  voted in hillary?  brother jeb? or some other loser. just my .02 worth

if u can't be good be good at it
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 10:02:34 PM »

Osama dead wouldn't kill terrorism but it would be a good start. We can either sit and wait for them to attack us again and simply see if our weakness placated the terrorists into leaving us alone or keep on the path Bush had the wisdom to know was the right course and kill them where they live before they come attack us again.
Hey trx#9 is your last name sheehan ?
No, is your name by chance body?

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Able

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 01:15:41 AM »

i know bush is in it for himself, hell all rep. for the rich to get richer .democrats on the other hand would have took a different aproach. the worst of all is there is no end in site and who in the hell is gonna  voted in hillary?  brother jeb? or some other loser. just my .02 worth

Um yeah Bush was willing to hear all this crap from the Dems for years just to add a couple million to his multi-millions. All he had to do was be nice to Clinton, scam investors, builders, and the government out of millions more in land and realestate all the while banging his fat ugly intern and it would have been much easier.
Yes teh Dems would have approached it differently. Like Clinton after the USS Cole was attacked. He looked around, said some tough words, then backed them up by wasting millions by firing several cruise missiles into an ABANDONED terrorist training camp. That really deterred them. Wait, that was before 9/11 wasn't it.....
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 06:25:37 AM »

Where have you been living?  Let me gues in a nut shell!  Dude wake up and realize how much things have gotten screwed up.  1st gas is outragous, Why are their twice as many cops on the road, Why is that when you get pulled over by a cop that not just 1 but 2 or 3 cops come to make sure things are "OK".  Can't you understand that 95% of the world hates George W. Bush and wished that he was hung instead of Saddam.  Dude wake up and smell the coffee cuz you are geting ripped off on taxes and insurance.   But oh I guess you like to get screwed by your own president. And yes im a Democrat...

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 06:52:26 AM »

we could tell most democrats talk out of there arss. if a democrat was in office we would be at war over here because it takes common sence to run a country. whch my friend sounds like your a little short on. you can try and bash republicans all you want you will never win. your theory is to tax the people that are trying to make a living. and give it to the dope heads and lazy bums living off welfare. every war gas prices go up. i don't like it either but i dont bash my president for it so please take your arss back up north. and vote for hillary.

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 07:57:17 AM »

Where have you been living?  Let me gues in a nut shell!  Dude wake up and realize how much things have gotten screwed up.  1st gas is outragous, Why are their twice as many cops on the road, Why is that when you get pulled over by a cop that not just 1 but 2 or 3 cops come to make sure things are "OK".  Can't you understand that 95% of the world hates George W. Bush and wished that he was hung instead of Saddam.  Dude wake up and smell the coffee cuz you are geting ripped off on taxes and insurance.   But oh I guess you like to get screwed by your own president. And yes im a Democrat...

Boy is someone misinformed. People like this need to stay out of politics.

VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 08:07:47 AM »

We just kicked some terrorists butt in Somalia. Lets keep going.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
Anoriginal

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 08:12:00 AM »

"The purpose of the government is to rein in the rights of the people," ~ President Bill Clinton, 1993 MTV Interview

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans." ~ President Bill Clinton, USA Today (3/11/1993)
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 08:47:34 AM »

All I can do is wonder....and shake my head... Thumbs Down....Get informed...and FAST

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com