Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bartow 01/06 Sat night? Lets go!  (Read 10301 times)
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2007, 04:03:53 PM »

Going Sat night to Bartow! Dont want to be the only one there! Anybody else??
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
250rchick#12

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 05:13:55 PM »

sorry i won't be there this time cuz my truck has to get a new flywheel put in it and it can't make that drive with the trailor. have fun JT and do me a favor.....make it around the track more than once this time! lol haha just kiddin

Amanda #12

Life is short......So get on the track!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 08:58:22 PM »

jt
I would but I getting my hair done a 6:00. Cool

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 09:42:59 PM »

Yea I cant make it either

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
250rchick#12

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 10:43:18 PM »

WOW JT! U might actually have a chance at staying in front this time if nobody goes. lol  Wink Clapper

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 11:54:47 AM »

jt
I would but I getting my hair done a 6:00. Cool

What hair? 

Come on! Someone come ride with me please!

250rchick-  I was haulin! Ridin better than I ever have!  I cant help when bolts break!  And get off my back woman!  I got enough women giving me lip- LIKE MARSHALL and TRX#9! Grin

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
250rchick#12

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 01:42:02 PM »

HAHA simma down! i'm just messin with u! lol i really do need to start racing though cuz this is killin me just watchin! but i can't tonight cuz i'm going to croom early tomorrow morning with my friend and i dont wanna drive all the way up there then home then drive past there the next day! ur brother n the guys from the shop have something for me so we might be coming up soon.

dreth

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 03:21:09 PM »

we have the flat track banquet tonight and my son took 1st place Wink i would love to ride the track when my quad is running right. good luck and have fun
TBR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »

We will be there
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »

Good time last night! We had 4 practice opportunities w/ three holeshots per practice and 6-7 lap practice sessions.  I was getting faster so I thought Id try the triple too. Well I made the triple, but lost my chain on the landing and couldnt make the double! My leg hurts! Other than that, the track was in awesome shape.
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Shawn Collister

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 02:17:00 PM »

Im not goin to Bartow for awhile after my last time there.

I got there at 10 AM, left at like 3:30.    I literally was on the track for about 30 minutes all day.  Bikes get 17-19 minute practices... quads get like 8-9 minutes.

Hell, they groomed the track at around 12:30 and it wasnt "our turn" untill after 3:00.  (for real)

I told Dave.... but he always stands there like-  1. he doesnt undestand english or 2. He is compleately blowing me off and couldnt care less.  Either of the 2 frustrate the hell outta me!

Thats how I roll.
yfz450runner

live to ride, skip work as much as possible

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 02:38:49 PM »

i here ya! everytime ive gone there it is the same just like you said!!! short time for quads and very long time for bikes, there are some other traks that are like that as well but i wont name them here- we all now who and were they are. maybee with this new season of ssqsa the traks will finally realize that there are quad riders and we have the same green money as everybody else.
250rchick#12

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 06:54:52 PM »

Good time last night! We had 4 practice opportunities w/ three holeshots per practice and 6-7 lap practice sessions.  I was getting faster so I thought Id try the triple too. Well I made the triple, but lost my chain on the landing and couldnt make the double! My leg hurts! Other than that, the track was in awesome shape.
jt
Wish i could have been there!!!  Sad Thats alright i went to croom sunday and John Natalie was there and he signed my four wheeler!!! WOO HOO that pretty much made my day 1000 times better! Well anyway, glad you had a good practice without me jason!  Grin
Amanda

Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »

We went to Bithlo on Saturday night. Not really much of a turn out, had a lot of fun though.
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 07:48:10 PM »

Im not goin to Bartow for awhile after my last time there.

I got there at 10 AM, left at like 3:30.    I literally was on the track for about 30 minutes all day.  Bikes get 17-19 minute practices... quads get like 8-9 minutes.

Hell, they groomed the track at around 12:30 and it wasnt "our turn" untill after 3:00.  (for real)

I told Dave.... but he always stands there like-  1. he doesnt undestand english or 2. He is compleately blowing me off and couldnt care less.  Either of the 2 frustrate the hell outta me!

That did suck Shawn. I got there around 12ish and we only had 2 sessions from then til the time they shut down for the racing that nite. Wanted to go back this past saturday but that bad taste kept me from taking my money back to them. My next weekend off I'm gonna hit Mulberry.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 09:29:32 PM »

Ive never had much problem getting track time, but then I usually go on Sat nights. I literally could have taken advantage of 25-30 laps of practice and 12-15 holeshots. They are on the SSQSA schedule though so I like to get time there.  On race nights, we get the same practice and the same laps as the bikes.  Trust me, I know what you guys are talking about, but just simply abandoning a track that is starting to come around for quads isnt the answer.
I say next Saturday nights race, we get as many as we can to show up for some serious racing!  Numbers talk, but it always seems as if we talk about it and gripe about it more than we do something about it. Let 40-50 quads show up one night and see what happens.
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
WOODY_450r
Supreme Member

Lifes better when all 4 wheels are under the quad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 09:37:41 PM »

when i went out there last week he let the quads go out first for practice/race...it was awsome!  if my bike is running then ill be out there the next saturday night race!

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!

JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 04:30:59 AM »

Ive never had much problem getting track time, but then I usually go on Sat nights. Trust me, I know what you guys are talking about, but just simply abandoning a track that is starting to come around for quads isnt the answer.
I say next Saturday nights race, we get as many as we can to show up for some serious racing!  Numbers talk, but it always seems as if we talk about it and gripe about it more than we do something about it. Let 40-50 quads show up one night and see what happens.
jt

I don't know JT... Even when I had a membership there and used to go quite often it was the same problem. That's why it's been a year since I been there and will probably be longer for my next trip. Dirtbikes have so many practices. C class, B class, Beginners, Little bikes, Big bikes, and I'm sure I'm missing at least one other. Then there's only 1 for quads  Undecided  . Half the guys on the dirtbikes are riding at least 3 different classes and we're only getting one. Whether it 40 quads or one we pay the same amount of money the dirtbikes do and are owed the same amount of track time. Don't have that problem in Lakeland no matter how many bikes are there.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 11:43:24 AM »

I hear ya Rob. But let me ask you this question.  Lets say you own a gas station.  And 90% of your customers are Mexican- Your going to have burritos instead of hot dogs.  But if more of your customers were fat, old, caucasion males- then you would have more hots dogs too! (im sure someone will find a way to make that about race, but those who know me dont care)  If 20-30 quads showed up every night, then we could ask for more. Does that make sense? Man, you know me!! If i have a reason too, I have NO PROBLEM speaking my mind to the track guys! And usually get my way! Wink  But only because I have valid reasons.  Give it another shot man. Especially on race night!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 08:39:58 PM »

I hear ya Rob. But let me ask you this question.  Lets say you own a gas station.  And 90% of your customers are Mexican- Your going to have burritos instead of hot dogs.  But if more of your customers were fat, old, caucasion males- then you would have more hots dogs too! (im sure someone will find a way to make that about race, but those who know me dont care)  If 20-30 quads showed up every night, then we could ask for more. Does that make sense? Man, you know me!! If i have a reason too, I have NO PROBLEM speaking my mind to the track guys! And usually get my way! Wink  But only because I have valid reasons.  Give it another shot man. Especially on race night!
jt
Jt likes wieners!!!

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 10:23:17 PM »

Thats why I like you! You weiner! Kiss

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Lilbro_RTR#999

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 09:53:47 AM »

HEY TRX 9 I DONT APPRECIATE YOU SAYING MY BROTHER LIKES WEINERS     HE LOVES THEM
250rchick#12

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 09:18:05 PM »

is that y he loves you so much....?  Wink Happy b-day Lilwiener_RTR#999!!!!
I really wanna know what u guys have for me up there!! Was it for my b-day or what?Huh I'm a little confused at what it might be!  Huh

trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 10:10:52 PM »

HEY TRX 9 I DONT APPRECIATE YOU SAYING MY BROTHER LIKES WEINERS     HE LOVES THEM
Is that why he's always trying to sit on my lap. Undecided

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
qt314nfla

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 10:13:29 PM »

Wow have I been missing something!  JT what's the deal here?  I want pics of this lap sitting weiner liking racers.  hahaha!

Ida if you're there can you hook a blizatch up? Kiss
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com