Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boise State vs Olakaholma!  (Read 1521 times)
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2007, 01:24:51 AM »

Let me tell you I have not seen a game this good in years. I dont even care about these teams but I was on the edge of my seat watching this game turn out. To recap it all started in the 3rd quarter with boise state up 28-10. Then with about 2:00 minutes the score was 28-20. OU drove all the way down the field and scored a TD and got their 2pt conversion. So now boise state's QB comes back with about 1:40 left on the clock and tires to be a hero and winds up throwing an interception and that gets took back for a OU touchdown. Now its 1:28 left and boise state goes ALL the way down the field and scores on  an amazing play. On a 4th and 18 from the 50 boise state's qb drops back and fires a pass to his reciver that is about 5yds short of the first down. Then he laterals it back to another reciver that takes it all the way to the house  and sends it into OT. Now while I was playing madden OU scored in overtime. Boise state then goes out and drives down and sets up a 4th and 2 on the 3yd line. The wide reciver lines up in the QB position and the real QB lines up as a reciver. Then the guy playing qb throws a TD! Now instead of boise state kick the PT and sending it into a second OT, they decide to go for 2. OMG. They line up in the shotgun with 3 recivers to one side and the running back next to the qb. Now eariler in the season they ran this play where the qb threw a quick screen to one of the recivers. But not this time. The qb takes the snap and throws the ball to one of the recivers. But did he? NO he pump faked the pass then slyly just put the ball behind his back and the running back takes it and bolts into the endzone. The 2pt conversion is good and boise state wins. I couldnot belive it. I say it is one of the best bowl games of all time. Then after the game one of the boise state players proposed to his girlfriend. It just doesnt get any better then this... This is why I like college better then pro football. In pro you wouldnt have seen any of these trick plays and since they have the most retarded OT ever this game wouldnt have happened. You just dont see this kind of emotion in the pros. Lets just hope we see this in the national championship game.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 11:59:40 AM »

lets not hope we see this in the title game! we need tosee Florida kick the crap outta osu.
jujulo700R

When my clutch pops, my front wheels will hop!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 09:30:59 PM »

Man that game was amazing! I could barely watch the end. My heart almost gave out on me! What a game!

Just a little fast and just a little furious.
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »

that game was amazing, i missed the proposing though, granpa changed the channel

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com