Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for families.  (Read 3325 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« on: December 31, 2006, 07:27:57 PM »

I will try to make this short but please pray for the families of these two 18 year olds.  A local Boy and a girl visiting family for the holidays were involved in a horrible truck accident last night. The boy is 18 and the QB for the Avon Park Football Team, with a full ride to any school he wanted and the out of town girl were on thier way home from Palmdale "MUD FEST" you may have seen the truck there it was a newer white crew cab ford on 40's that we sold him two month ago as a present from his parents. The girl was killed and T.K> was air lifted to Tampa Gen with internal injuries. I will update with more info as it is recieved. So very sad.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 07:34:53 PM »

Definetly praying for him! 

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 01:00:26 AM »

Man I hate to hear that. I will be praying for his full recovery and for the families involved.

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 01:06:48 AM »

I am praying for him and their families. Horrible for something like this too happen to someone so young.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
dreth

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 10:33:18 AM »

sorry to hear this. i will pray for them also
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 09:14:51 PM »

LORIDA — Star Avon Park High School football quarterback Travis Kelton “T.K.” Hill III was involved in a deadly accident Saturday night that killed Kristin Marie Dessingue, 16, a passenger in the truck that Hill was driving, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
Hill’s 2003 Ford Pick-Up overturned several times Saturday night on CR 621 in Lorida, said the Florida Highway Patrol.

A representative at Tampa General Hospital said early Sunday afternoon that the 18-year-old Hill, of Palm Street, Sebring, was listed in serious condition in the hospital’s Intensive Care Unit. Dessingue was from Coconut Creek.

A second passenger, Jake Randolph Dressel, 18, of North Dressel Road, Avon Park, received minor injuries, the FHP added.

A report prepared by trooper Cpl. L.M. Smith Jr. stated that the Ford was traveling north on CR 621 when Hill failed to make a left-hand turn.

Hill and Dessingue were reportedly not wearing seat belts and were ejected from the vehicle when it rotated counterclockwise and overturned several times, eventually coming to rest on its right side on a barbed wire fence, reads the report.

FHP does not yet know if the crash was alcohol-related or whether Dressel was wearing a seat belt.

Hill was a Division-1 prospect at several schools, including the University of Alabama. It was unknown whether Hill had yet committed to a particular college.

He passed for almost 2,000 yards during his junior year and was the starting quarterback at Avon Park for two-and-a-half seasons.

The senior was captain of the team and was selected by Highlands Today as the 2005 Player of the Year.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »

What a tragedy for the families, prays are with all involved... Cry

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 05:21:21 PM »

Wink