Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ladies  (Read 140455 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2007, 08:32:49 PM »

I don't care if a girl can ride on her own, it shouldn't be intimidating, lets just ride. Speaking of that.....next weekend Croom on sunday. 1-14-07

I'd love to but I'm gonna be back at the ranch that weekend.

yea the chiken ranch  lol

Did you not read above.  Rollincoals says that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
qt314nfla

« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2007, 08:34:04 PM »

21 & 3/4 (woo-hoo) one day I'll stop counting the quarters, maybe once I hit 25.

He's legal ladies that's the answer to question #1.  Q #2- What kind of quad do you have and what kind of ridinng do you do?
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2007, 08:34:45 PM »

I told you, I wasnt using the Guido ( pimp) voice on him !!!!!!!

Rollingcoals, where are you Huh Qt wants photos, age , which positions you prefer.      
So respond DANG it, I cant have QT getting all p.o.

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
qt314nfla

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2007, 08:36:02 PM »

I told you, I wasnt using the Guido ( pimp) voice on him !!!!!!!

Rollingcoals, where are you Huh Qt wants photos, age , which positions you prefer.     
So respond DANG it, I cant have QT getting all p.o.

I was gonna invite him to the ranch but if all we're gonna do is say nice things to each other I think it'd be a bit boring.  I'd rather hang out w/ my ball busting one-liner friends and laugh all night.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2007, 08:38:16 PM »

Did I hear someone say " HELL YEAH" ?!?!?!?!

Hey Qt, sensuous                                up, can you get me another beer Wink

The " Black Pearl "
kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2007, 08:39:06 PM »

06 KFX400, and mainly anything I can find Trails,Mud (not too deep until I get a Ute) really any place I can find and not get kicked out or run off. I think I prefer to ride hard and rough though Grin

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.
qt314nfla

« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2007, 08:40:34 PM »

06 KFX400, and mainly anything I can find Trails,Mud (not too deep until I get a Ute) really any place I can find and not get kicked out or run off. I think I prefer to ride hard and rough though Grin

Ok, I asked about riding not sexual preference.  I don't think we know each other well enough yet....hahahaha Shocked

Love that bike very nice I'm jealous, ok not really jealous.  When are you getting a ute?
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2007, 08:40:43 PM »

There you go Qt, I see a test drive in the future Wink

The " Black Pearl "
qt314nfla

« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »

There you go Qt, I see a test drive in the future Wink

Hey read my prior post.  I don't know him well enough to go getting all sexual and stuff.  Besides I think I may be a bit too old for him.

Any other single, good looking men.
kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2007, 08:46:29 PM »

There was nothing sexual about that post, you just have a dirty mind, I'd rather ride fast & rough than slow & steady...that all. Grin Be Jealous!! I'll get a Ute after I figure out what I'm doing in life, until then I'm gonna stick with the 400. As far as talking about anything, we've chatted for like what 5 mins total...thats a lifetime.

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2007, 08:46:37 PM »

WHAT HuhHuh? Those same questions were , I believe 9,10 on the list.
 As for the too old stuff, keep in mind, hes younger, you can " break em in like you want them"          Just a thought

Tryin to help a brotha out, although, I dont know if he could " Handle" you Qt

The " Black Pearl "
qt314nfla

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2007, 08:47:50 PM »

There was nothing sexual about that post, you just have a dirty mind, I'd rather ride fast & rough than slow & steady...that all. Grin Be Jealous!! I'll get a Ute after I figure out what I'm doing in life, until then I'm gonna stick with the 400. As far as talking about anything, we've chatted for like what 5 mins total...thats a lifetime.

Just joking around here.  Trying to have some fun.

WHAT HuhHuh? Those same questions were , I believe 9,10 on the list.
 As for the too old stuff, keep in mind, hes younger, you can " break em in like you want them"          Just a thought

Tryin to help a brotha out, although, I dont know if he could " Handle" you Qt

LMAO Don now that's funny right there!
GrlNextDoor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2007, 08:50:04 PM »

Offliine for a bit.  I have a rancher, prefer mud.  Like Bamboo, prefer Holopaw.  Like L-Cross only on the adult weekend.  Will be at Bamboo next weekend.
qt314nfla

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2007, 08:52:58 PM »

Offliine for a bit.  I have a rancher, prefer mud.  Like Bamboo, prefer Holopaw.  Like L-Cross only on the adult weekend.  Will be at Bamboo next weekend.

You'll have to come out to the ranch w/ us one of these days if ya like water.  It's similar to holopaw.
kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2007, 08:54:06 PM »

Wow, I'm not sure if grlnxtdoor is trying to pick me up lol, and yes qt I know your only joking, but one day you might be able to break me in Smiley just don't break me completely.

qt314nfla

« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2007, 08:57:42 PM »

Wow, I'm not sure if grlnxtdoor is trying to pick me up lol, and yes qt I know your only joking, but one day you might be able to break me in Smiley just don't break me completely.

Whooo Hooooo now we're talking!  We like riding hard also when we get the group together.  I'd invite ya out w/ grlnxtdoor but it's usually wet out there and I don't know how much water you like to put your bike through.  I should be working on a new camp soon and once I get sleeping accomodations I'll be back to inviting ppl.
kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2007, 09:04:05 PM »

I like to get wet, it's refreshing, but unfortunatly my bike seems to hate it, plus I never remember to drain the airbox. It only seems to enjoy a little bit of mud.

qt314nfla

« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2007, 09:05:28 PM »

I like to get wet, it's refreshing, but unfortunatly my bike seems to hate it, plus I never remember to drain the airbox. It only seems to enjoy a little bit of mud.

No big deal after we go through water we stop to drain air boxes.  There is also a high road around stuff.  I try to keep mine out of the deep and mucky stuff these days too.
GrlNextDoor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2007, 09:05:50 PM »

Love the water, not scared at all.  Don't get stuck often.  Love it when I do though.  Smiley

May be trying to pick you up, that would depend. Smiley
kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2007, 09:09:07 PM »

I'm not scared of water and don't get stuck that often, just not the best thing in the world when the bike isn't made to go thru it, but that is half the fun. So GrlNxtdr, what would that depend on?

GrlNextDoor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2007, 09:16:52 PM »

Quite possibly if you could keep up
qt314nfla

« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2007, 09:18:31 PM »

Quite possibly if you could keep up

Nice now where's bluepits.  I think she'd agree we need another chick that can hang w/ the guys to run w/ the crew.  Sounds like we could give these boys a run for their money.
kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2007, 09:19:27 PM »

That sounds like a bit of a challenge, do you think you can ride harder than me, or would ya be able to ride it just like me? I guess we will just have to see.....

GrlNextDoor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2007, 09:20:16 PM »

I'm ready when you are.  I know we can give them a run!!
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2007, 09:21:39 PM »

I've seen QT ride she can ride real hard in first gear as long as she can get her quad started.  There is that little thing called a starter button she hasn't quite mastered yet. 

You would have thought that with 25 years of clicking her own button she woudl know how to do it    LMAO    Kiss Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com