Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ladies  (Read 140453 times)
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2007, 04:00:12 PM »

You scared him....and his Pride....Like a Grub worm in a Turtle neck...he is hiding... Wink

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2007, 04:44:55 PM »

its not like shes ever been convicted of stalking. no.......never convicted! Wink

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »

I told him " stay away from my money maker Damn it", I however didnt think he would take it  seriously !?!?!
I really didnt think I used the Guido the killer pimp accent on him ?!?!?!?!

Now QT, Either turn the puter off, go make me some more $$$$$, or bean pie !!!!!         OR ELSE Kiss Wink

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
qt314nfla

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2007, 05:07:33 PM »

You scared him....and his Pride....Like a Grub worm in a Turtle neck...he is hiding... Wink

I don't wanna hear anything about his or your turtle heads popping out that's just way TMI!
qt314nfla

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2007, 05:08:51 PM »

I told him " stay away from my money maker Damn it", I however didnt think he would take it  seriously !?!?!
I really didnt think I used the Guido the killer pimp accent on him ?!?!?!?!

Now QT, Either turn the puter off, go make me some more $$$$$, or bean pie !!!!!         OR ELSE Kiss Wink

You're just as much of a pusswa as the rest of them.  So why don't you get out there and shake your own blizatch! Shocked
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2007, 06:08:19 PM »

OH NO You didnt !!!!! ( slap, slap) I RULE the roost

The " Black Pearl "
qt314nfla

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2007, 07:13:16 PM »

OH NO You didnt !!!!! ( slap, slap) I RULE the roost

Don't go running around trying to slap me like you get done to you when your pillow bitin' and catching for the other team.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2007, 12:44:36 AM »

Dang Don you have officially been TOLD!!! lol

Oh and Don the only roost you rule is the one behind your shee going down the track Smiley BTW is it running yet??? lol

qt314nfla

« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2007, 12:45:58 AM »

Where the heck is the guy that started this thread?Huh?  He hasn't shown back up since y'all told him when I'd be home.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2007, 12:52:01 AM »

I tink he's skurrrred QT

rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2007, 01:12:32 AM »

hey im here just been havent had time lol , plus no decent comments and plus im not going to lower myself to the bashing that goes on in here by bashing other people  when they can come up with anything nice to say,  "didnt ur mother say if u dont have nothing nice to say dont say it at all"  lol

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2007, 01:44:04 AM »

You better watch comments like that Don will have you workin the corner for him too.He needs the help now that Qt went on vacation for 10 days his cash flow is runnin low.

GrlNextDoor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2007, 07:58:56 PM »

Very new to the forum.  I see nothing wrong with asking about single ladies.  I find it hard to find guys to ride with.  Most are intimidated when I say I have my own bike.  They no longer feel like the man being able to show me how it's done.
qt314nfla

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2007, 08:06:41 PM »

Very new to the forum.  I see nothing wrong with asking about single ladies.  I find it hard to find guys to ride with.  Most are intimidated when I say I have my own bike.  They no longer feel like the man being able to show me how it's done.

I hear ya on that comment.  It's definately more challenging to meet guys when you are capable of doing things on your own.

kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2007, 08:08:54 PM »

I don't care if a girl can ride on her own, it shouldn't be intimidating, lets just ride. Speaking of that.....next weekend Croom on sunday. 1-14-07

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.
qt314nfla

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2007, 08:11:12 PM »

As for the other comments from rollincoals, I have one word PUSSWA!  Go get some vagisil and wipe yourself down.  Realize that like the PM I sent you we are joking around.  FRIENDS JOKE AROUND!  Most of us have rode together and are friends beyond just this website!

We are not all susie sunshine people spreading Barney's I love you You love me song.  We like to make ppl laugh.  If you can't take a joke or get a joke go back to romper room so you don't get your feelings hurt.

CAN I STESS THIS AGAIN WE ARE ALL JOKING AROUND W/ EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!

So you have a choice get the vagisil and wipe your pusswa or get some dessitin and get rid of that diaper rash.  Go back to romper room or a knitting circle.  OR MY SUGGESTION:  GET ON BOARD W/ AND HAVE SOME FUN AND GOOD LAUGHS!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 08:13:10 PM by QT314 » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »

I don't care if a girl can ride on her own, it shouldn't be intimidating, lets just ride. Speaking of that.....next weekend Croom on sunday. 1-14-07

I'd love to but I'm gonna be back at the ranch that weekend.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2007, 08:14:57 PM »

HA, I take it someone didnt realize we all know each other, and thought we were all serious!?!?!?!??! Kiss Deal Bonk Drink Moon

The " Black Pearl "
qt314nfla

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2007, 08:19:50 PM »

HA, I take it someone didnt realize we all know each other, and thought we were all serious!?!?!?!??! Kiss Deal Bonk Drink Moon

Hey you just need to shut the heck up unless you have something nice and mushy to say.  Why can't we all get along? Cry
kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2007, 08:22:42 PM »

I'm sensing some anger in those last posts Smiley....take his head off!!! lol....Apparantly the Ranch is the place to be. Wish I has a place up there, what a sad day for me.

qt314nfla

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »

Never any anger.  We all laugh about what each other posts.  Most of us are smart arses and we write stuff to make the others that know us laugh their butts off. 

How old are you kickflip?
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2007, 08:25:30 PM »

Hey you just need to shut the heck up unless you have something nice and mushy to say.  Why can't we all get along? Cry
 Kiss Hug I hope thats better sweetie Kiss

The " Black Pearl "
qt314nfla

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »

Kiss Hug I hope thats better sweetie Kiss

Much better now why don't you and rollincoals kiss and make up.  I'll bring the video camera.... Shocked
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2007, 08:30:57 PM »

I'd love to but I'm gonna be back at the ranch that weekend.

yea the chicken ranch  lol

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
kickflip42585

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2007, 08:32:32 PM »

21 & 3/4 (woo-hoo) one day I'll stop counting the quarters, maybe once I hit 25.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com