Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ladies  (Read 140442 times)
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM »

were's all the single female riders at  Grin

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 01:49:58 AM »

theres gotta be some single ones in here  u can pm if ur to shy to admit it  lol  j/k   but seriously tho   

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 10:47:12 AM »

QT314 is single.
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 01:08:11 PM »

im 24

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 03:24:37 PM »

QT314 is single.
I dont think-------NO , I KNOW you dont want any of that !!!, That Woman is HARSH....   I mean, she will tear it off and throw it in the river for you Grin

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »

im 24

so? if you mean you think 314 is her age then youre wrong. thats just the age she looks.
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 04:35:23 PM »

lol thats mesed up   i like mine  i wanna keep it where its at

SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 05:35:41 PM »

im 24

so? if you mean you think 314 is her age then youre wrong. thats just the age she looks.
but its whats inside the person that really matters. oh........... that didnt come out right     oh well , i tried to be  a gentleman and look what happens!!:dunno.gif

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 07:49:25 PM »

im 24
                                                                                                                I think your to old for her. Her last boyfriend could'nt get into R rated movies by himself and she had to drive him around every where.  " Okay here it comes"
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 07:51:16 PM »

QT,that's your que for the quick witted comeback.Remember to keep it semi clean.LOL.
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 08:23:34 PM »

lol
the women in here probably think im a pig   lol for wantin a female ridding buddy, that has the same interest a me,  im a sweet guy

xr100racer

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2006, 08:52:39 PM »

lol
the women in here probably think im a pig   lol for wantin a female ridding buddy, that has the same interest a me,  im a sweet guy

sure, cough cough phsyco axe-murder rapest cough cough
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 09:07:56 PM »

that aint funny

250rchick#12

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 09:25:55 PM »

Hey girls if they EVER decide to open sandmountain......i need some girls to race with. I like some good competition!

Life is short......So get on the track!
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2006, 09:28:48 PM »

we were wanting single ladies not  competetion  lol , were lookin for single chicks

blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 09:31:54 PM »

Qt314 where you at.she only likes guys that are ultra kinky,and she's not that old only in dog years.

rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 09:33:35 PM »

lol,  thats not funny Moon

blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 09:42:12 PM »

we were wanting single ladies not  competetion  lol , were lookin for single chicks

And who ever said she was a chick? She's only 38. And she is very competitive and crazy.Just go on the captain the morgan ride and you'll meet her.

rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 09:48:25 PM »

i see guy no chicks whats the deal ,  we need to start a single forum in here lol

SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 11:02:52 PM »

what do you think this is   match.com?    the sites name is ATVFLORIDA  not LOVE CONNECTION  Huh

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 11:12:08 PM »

Why is QT the only female anyone ever talks about.This must be a non friendly chic site!!
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 11:34:49 PM »

lol Moon im just lookin for a ridin buddie lol, not a hook up , if u really wanna help do u know where i could find a high compression piston for my fourtrax 300

xr100racer

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 11:45:46 PM »

your trying to find new "friends" on the internet. your life officially sucks
rollincoals

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 11:47:45 PM »

im just playing around  damn dont take things too seriously  i was just seeing what kinda response to the post , just checkin things out,

SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 11:49:41 PM »

I think this site has always had an underlying singles network, lol. Hell, when I first came here I was just looking for people to ride with... and seeing there arent a whole lot of chicks, I rode with mainly all guys. One of which turned out to be pretty cool and has been my boyfriend for almost 3 yrs now. Maybe I'm taking this post a little to litterally (Nyquil talkin...) but I'd say it's best just to head to the group rides or set up group rides and see who you run into... you never tend to find what you're looking for when you are actually looking for it.

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com