Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: whats faster    (Voting closed: February 05, 2007, 10:02:18 PM)
ford 6.0 deisel - 19 (33.3%)
ford 7.3 deisel - 12 (21.1%)
dodge  deisel - 13 (22.8%)
chevy   deisel - 13 (22.8%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trash talking deisel racing  (Read 55110 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2006, 04:18:47 PM »

Typical Lifted Full-size. Chrome wont get ya home.

BUT IT WILL GET YOU L A I D.....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2006, 04:37:23 PM »

If it don't smoke its a joke    Grin  I love my diesel and will never go back to a gas engine

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
qt314nfla

« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2006, 04:43:59 PM »

If it don't smoke its a joke    Grin  I love my diesel and will never go back to a gas engine

This from a guy that needed my little dodge to tow his arse out several times at the ranch. hahaha
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2006, 04:56:16 PM »

black smoke out of your truck is not a good thing. fuel not buring! and yes a stock dogde puts out 36 to 37pis of boost
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2006, 04:58:22 PM »

black smoke means the turbo has not spooled up yet to clear up the smoke.  once the turbo spools up and increases the amount of air the motor consumes it starts to burn the fuel more efficient. 

i don't believe it still,  i am from Missouri you are gonna have to show me.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 05:13:45 PM by Smoknbanshee » Logged

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2006, 05:08:46 PM »

black smoke out of your truck is not a good thing. fuel not burring! and yes a stock Dodge puts out 36 to 37pis of boost

i would not be so proud of all that boost a stock dodge makes  even with all that boost they still don't go any where and it might make 36/37 psi of boost but it takes a year and a day to make it   and stock ford  only makes about  24/25 psi  and stomps a dodge  hell a Ford  with a chip  only makes about 35/37 psi   but it makes it a lot quicker   just give it up     no matter what you have to sink  a bank roll in a dodge  to make it hull azz
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 05:12:14 PM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2006, 05:12:58 PM »

black smoke out of your truck is not a good thing. fuel not buring! and yes a stock dogde puts out 36 to 37pis of boost

what is buring?
what is dogde?
what is pis?

you been hanging around troy here lately?  they got a spell check button under additional options.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2006, 05:17:11 PM »

me so sorry i type before i think.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2006, 05:23:07 PM »

black smoke out of your truck is not a good thing. fuel not burring! and yes a stock Dodge puts out 36 to 37pis of boost

i would not be so proud of all that boost a stock dodge makes  even with all that boost they still don't go any where and it might make 36/37 psi of boost but it takes a year and a day to make it   and stock ford  only makes about  24/25 psi  and stomps a dodge  hell a Ford  with a chip  only makes about 35/37 psi   but it makes it a lot quicker   just give it up     no matter what you have to sink  a bank roll in a dodge  to make it hull azz
this must be why the biggest guy in the business "banks" went with the dodge to go for the land speed rocord. he also went with the chevy for a road racing truck with twin turbos. never really seen anything impressive from him that was a ford.

p.s. troy those pipes might take longer to get
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2006, 05:48:52 PM »

BANKS SUCKS........

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal_shee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2006, 06:18:51 PM »

looks like Troy doesn't need pipes anymore. I guess it's just you and Chris. Kinda sucks Pres. and VP won't even have a bike to run. well you anyway, Chris has got 5 or 6 Huh time to find a different pipe man Angry

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2006, 06:28:04 PM »

cummins black smoke
http://video.thedieselgarage.com/category/Smoke/1/e49f03d9-716c-4c75-b246-641df3fada84.htm

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2006, 06:37:50 PM »

Cummins 5.9L and an NV5600 standard trans. Nuff said.

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2006, 07:30:40 PM »

I've been a ford fan for 24 years. I've had f250s f350s and just this year, I wanted to trade my f250 for an f350  but chevy seem to have the better deal. out of the three.  and the bad thing was ford wouldnt give me as good of a trade in value  as chevy would. now im a proud owner of a 2006 3500 diesel that pulls my 38 ft raptor toy hauler very well with no chip or any thing.

535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2006, 08:20:54 PM »

looks like Troy doesn't need pipes anymore. I guess it's just you and Chris. Kinda sucks Pres. and VP won't even have a bike to run. well you anyway, Chris has got 5 or 6 Huh time to find a different pipe man Angry
troy has a friend that let him use a set. matt shearer called me today and told me his big bore order has been shipped finally. should have them in a few weeks. they have to be chromed so it will be 2 to 3 weeks before i get them.
i dont want to make you guys look to bad so i will have to tune some other day
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2006, 08:28:43 PM »

i know lupo matt has not made to many friends lately, but i think his pipes work the best so i will stay with them. this was not matt but the people that stamp the pipe for him. they had taken on a project for yamaha and kinda put CPI AND SHEARER ON THE BACK BURNER. THEY ARE CAUGHT UP NOW SO HOPFULLY THING WILL BACK TO NORMALL.
xr100racer

« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2006, 08:30:29 PM »

BANKS SUCKS........

Therye over priced and they underperform (is that a word?)

black smoke means the turbo has not spooled up yet to clear up the smoke.  once the turbo spools up and increases the amount of air the motor consumes it starts to burn the fuel more efficient. 

Exactly, once that turbo spools up that smokes gone. Smoke is more fuel, less air. I hear if you wrap a towel around your intake so it can breath as well there will be mucho smoke. I wouldnt recomend it though
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2006, 09:28:29 PM »

BANKS MIGHT BE OVER PRICE BUT HE HAS BEEN DOING THIS ALOT LONGER THAN ANY OTHER OUT THERE. HE HAS DESIGNED MOTORS FOR THE GOVERMENT AND NAVY SEAL TEAMS FOR ALONG TIME. I THINK HE PUTS HIS EFFERTS INTO RV STUFF AND MORE ON TOWING THAN ALL OUT DRAG RACING. I WOULD TRUST HIS STUFF MORE THAN ANY OTHERS BUT HIS STUFF IS OVER PRICED. I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE EVER SEEN HIS DYNOS AND HIS FACTORYS BUT THE BEST SH!T MONEY CAN BUY. THEY HAD A TOUR OF HIS SHOP ON SPEED CHANNEL ONE DAY AND IT WAS VERY INPRESSIVE
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2006, 09:31:28 PM »

VERY COOL!
http://www.bankspower.com/DmaxTypeD.cfm
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »

STOP YELLING !!!!!!! ( your caps lock is on my little piggy).

If you trust his stuff more, why is it that you have a "bullydog" HuhHuh?

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2006, 09:41:14 PM »

If Banks is so much into pulling, why doesnt he give you tranny files when you get a chip from him? Custom tuned SCT's are the way to go. Any off the shelf chips/ programmers are a waste of money.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2006, 09:51:33 PM »

well hell ya! like i said cost to much! they do have a new air intake system coming out that i am going to buy. i like the fact he uses a air box with a air ram that goes under the front bumper. keeps all the engine heat out. i think it also uses like a 7'' round filter that is still 7'' at the clamp area. they don't reduce it down where the filter clamps on like some companies. after the intake system i think his billet torque converter is next
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 10:01:34 PM by 535banshee » Logged
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2006, 10:54:04 PM »

well hell ya! like i said cost to much! they do have a new air intake system coming out that i am going to buy. i like the fact he uses a air box with a air ram that goes under the front bumper. keeps all the engine heat out. i think it also uses like a 7'' round filter that is still 7'' at the clamp area. they don't reduce it down where the filter clamps on like some companies. after the intake system i think his billet torque converter is next

Have you seen the new AFE pro guard 7 stage 2 mega intake? It's pretty nice.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2006, 10:59:54 PM »

you turbo inlet is not 7 inches though, so it doesn't matter.  the 2 feet of 4 inch tubing will flow just as much as the 2 feet of 7 inch tubing due to the fact that the turbo inlet is only 4 inches.  the only advantage to having 7 inches of tubing is when your turbo spools up it has more volume of air post filter element.  One disadvantage is room in the engine compartment.  banks's still sucks.  overpriced and underperformed. 

custom tuning is the only way to go in my opinion.  like EX says any off the shelf chip/programmer is garbage in my eyes.  the best air intake on the market is the AFE intake. 

This topic is over rated.  We can go on and on about diesels all day long.  Facts are, to each his own.  We are all driving diesels so that is what matters.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Anoriginal

« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2006, 07:51:59 AM »

Buy and drive what you like. In the end, what really matters is whether or not you like what you drive and whether or not your truck performs as you like. All of the big 3 make great diesel trucks and all have their respective weaknesses. Seriously, you can only safely tow so much so fast.

Personally, I'm really happy with my truck and have no complaints. I've got friends with a Dodge that feel the same way and know Chevy guys that are equally satisfied.

All of the trucks will do anything we could want them to do, not to mention the fact that they will likely last longer than we want to keep them. So, like Smokn said, this topic is overrated. Lets argue about something more fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com