Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: whats faster    (Voting closed: February 05, 2007, 10:02:18 PM)
ford 6.0 deisel - 19 (33.3%)
ford 7.3 deisel - 12 (21.1%)
dodge  deisel - 13 (22.8%)
chevy   deisel - 13 (22.8%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trash talking deisel racing  (Read 55103 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2006, 10:39:22 PM »

LIKE I SAID.....FORD MAKES IT, POWERSTROKE SHAKES IT.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2006, 10:48:41 PM »

450R MATT ----------

Yeah, my dad used to have a work truck with the 7.3 and it was always in the shop.

But wait, seems your asking whys a diesel good. Well, huh, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Because they just are

What do you drive Mr. Savetheworld? A hybrid? With a diesel you have the ability to pull down houses, climb mountains, run over small cars, etc....can your echo do all of that?

Oh and even if it could. You wouldn't look cool doing it because your in an echo

Mr. save the world?   Not even close. I have no need to drive a tractor or a grader. I like to here the sound a my smooth running Gasoline V8 Nissan Titan 4x4... witch stock to stock would whoop any diesel. Ford, Chevy, Dodge.  Don't sing it or Ill bring it. Hell I even out run one of them Rumble Bee's on the interstate. Looks like he either shut off at 120mph or got scared when I passed him with my Honda Rubicon in the bed running about 130mph.

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2006, 10:56:07 PM »

450R MATT ----------

Yeah, my dad used to have a work truck with the 7.3 and it was always in the shop.

But wait, seems your asking whys a diesel good. Well, huh, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Because they just are

What do you drive Mr. Savetheworld? A hybrid? With a diesel you have the ability to pull down houses, climb mountains, run over small cars, etc....can your echo do all of that?

Oh and even if it could. You wouldn't look cool doing it because your in an echo

Mr. save the world?   Not even close. I have no need to drive a tractor or a grader. I like to here the sound a my smooth running Gasoline V8 Nissan Titan 4x4... witch stock to stock would whoop any diesel. Ford, Chevy, Dodge.  Don't sing it or Ill bring it. Hell I even out run one of them Rumble Bee's on the interstate. Looks like he either shut off at 120mph or got scared when I passed him with my Honda Rubicon in the bed running about 130mph.
I wouldn't trade my Ford for 10 Nissans.
 I LOVE the smell of diesel in the morning.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:59 PM »

450R MATT ----------

Mr. save the world?   Not even close. I have no need to drive a tractor or a grader. I like to here the sound a my smooth running Gasoline V8 Nissan Titan 4x4... witch stock to stock would whoop any diesel. Ford, Chevy, Dodge.  Don't sing it or Ill bring it. Hell I even out run one of them Rumble Bee's on the interstate. Looks like he either shut off at 120mph or got scared when I passed him with my Honda Rubicon in the bed running about 130mph.
I wouldn't trade my Ford for 10 Nissans.
 I LOVE the smell of diesel in the morning.

I bet all the nissans I smoke out don't like the smell of it in the morning.  LMAO.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2006, 11:03:31 PM »

You either like diesels or you are queer, there is no middle ground. You cannot be bi-fuel.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2006, 11:11:28 PM »

I worked on a commercial fishing boat for 2 years and had to smell that diesel sh!t for 12 hr a day all day.

I wouldn't drive a diesel if the Truck was giving to me from my mother and the fuel was free.

Their ain't no stock diesel that stays in front of me in the morning. Ya ll been hearing to much turbo wine.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:14:21 PM by 450R_Matt » Logged

The Honda TRX250R
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2006, 11:13:06 PM »

Smoke,
Cant wait to here your rattle trap at C & R...Haller 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:15:14 PM by 450R_Matt » Logged

The Honda TRX250R
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2006, 11:17:15 PM »

looky  here  this is turning out to be a good topic  my trucks faster yours  Cry   go to my webbsite  www.myford/is/faster/then/your/dodge.com Grin Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
tribal_shee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2006, 11:19:12 PM »

dodge is not giving that rebate, naples dodge is. they do this to raise thier numbers so they get better deals on the trucks they buy from dodge in 2007

you can go to any dodge dealer and get a 3500 four door 4x4 with a deisel   for 29,000   all day long    and sticker is 38,000  and yet  ford stills out sells dodge     i will say  that cummings  makes a grat motor   but  a dodge still sucks     
a 38,000 dodge with a deisel will not get much. mine is a basic slt 4x4 and it sold for 42250.00 before a 10000.00 rebate that no one else could touch. you might get that at the end of the year sale but not at the begining of a new model year. called all over the state when i got mine and the best i could find was 5500.00 off. go look for a 2007 and get 10000.00 off aint going to happen.
 and you can not buy a 3500 dodge 4 door slt 4x4 for 38000.00. i just tried to buy a 06 and the sticker was 45,000. if you can get me a 3500 with all that you listed for 29,000 let me know where cause i am going to buy it
 sorry to say Jeff but if you paid that for a dodge you got it from behind. Shocked all Deisels sticker high but when it comes down to it they are very over priced and if you have a sales man that wants to sell a truck you would be amazed at what they will do. I paid 32,000 otd for my GMC 2500 SLT 4wd crew cab fully loaded w/ leather and all and it stickered for almost 49,000. and it's a 2006 and was bought on dec 26, 2005 so that goes out the window too. was a christmas present to myself Cool like chillen said it's not the fastest out there but gets the job done. Damn thing will pull a sh*t load of weight

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2006, 11:23:45 PM »

looky  here  this is turning out to be a good topic  my trucks faster yours  Cry   go to my webbsite  www.myford/is/faster/then/your/dodge.com Grin Grin

It shouldn't be any other way...... Grin

Try this site...     mydeisesmellsliketurd.com
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:26:53 PM by 450R_Matt » Logged

The Honda TRX250R
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2006, 11:26:47 PM »

dodge is not giving that rebate, naples dodge is. they do this to raise thier numbers so they get better deals on the trucks they buy from dodge in 2007

you can go to any dodge dealer and get a 3500 four door 4x4 with a deisel   for 29,000   all day long    and sticker is 38,000  and yet  ford stills out sells dodge     i will say  that cummings  makes a grat motor   but  a dodge still sucks     

a 38,000 dodge with a deisel will not get much. mine is a basic slt 4x4 and it sold for 42250.00 before a 10000.00 rebate that no one else could touch. you might get that at the end of the year sale but not at the begining of a new model year. called all over the state when i got mine and the best i could find was 5500.00 off. go look for a 2007 and get 10000.00 off aint going to happen.
 and you can not buy a 3500 dodge 4 door slt 4x4 for 38000.00. i just tried to buy a 06 and the sticker was 45,000. if you can get me a 3500 with all that you listed for 29,000 let me know where cause i am going to buy it
  sorry to say Jeff but if you paid that for a dodge you got it from behind. Shocked all Deisels sticker high but when it comes down to it they are very over priced and if you have a sales man that wants to sell a truck you would be amazed at what they will do. I paid 32,000 otd for my GMC 2500 SLT 4wd crew cab fully loaded w/ leather and all and it stickered for almost 49,000. and it's a 2006 and was bought on dec 26, 2005 so that goes out the window too. was a christmas present to myself Cool like chillen said it's not the fastest out there but gets the job done. Damn thing will pull a sh*t load of weight

you know  you are not kidding   it hulls you bigazz around     Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Moon Moon

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2006, 06:12:49 AM »

OH SNAP....that was good right dur...coming from a large round member himself.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2006, 06:41:11 AM »

lupo i paid 28,000 for my truck that was over 42,000. i think that was a good deal. you have to add tax yet but still good deal. i find it hard to believe that you can get 17,ooo off a truck anywhere
Anoriginal

« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »

Okay, so all this diesel trash talking made me appreciate my Izuzu even more. So much more that I decided to wash it last night. You cannot believe what I found under the dirt and grime!! It looked so good I actually drove it to my office this morning. Here's some pictures I just took!

Sure looks better than before! Amazing what soap and water can do!

Here's a front shot. That NOS tag gave me like 40 more hp!!

I even installed a new bumper sticker!!

While I was at it, I even installed new tires and a lift. The old Izuzu looks great. Still the same motor though.

94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2006, 11:09:02 AM »

Typical Lifted Full-size. Chrome wont get ya home.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2006, 11:22:22 AM »

My 2003 6.0 is not having a problem in the world. Still trouble free after 67k miles.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Anoriginal

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2006, 11:23:58 AM »

Yeah, I know. Sucks to be me huh? Me and my junky old cheap azz diesel truck. Total junk. I wish I had an older Nissan.

Wink
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 12:37:04 PM by Anoriginal » Logged
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2006, 11:38:49 AM »

Yeah, I know. Sucks to be me huh?

Wink

Matt, what's it like to be hated on so much?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »

nice looking truck. thats what my truck needs, rims and tires
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2006, 11:57:55 AM »

Yall are talkin about diesel racing in trucks. So I will go with the Powerstroke 6.0 or 7.3. But in real racing the baddest diesel out there is the Audi engine in the R-10 racecar.

The main novelty of the R10 is its engine: a TDI turbodiesel engine, running on Shell V-Power Diesel. It is a 5.5 L (335.6 ci) all-aluminium bi-turbo 90° V12, with common rail direct injection of more than 1600 bar (23,206 psi). Its output should be 650 hp (485 kW) (regulated) and 1100 N·m (811 ft·lbf) of torque, and its usable power band is between 3000 and 5000 rpm. Its benefits are a broad range of usable power, high torque and economy. Two Garrett turbochargers limited by the regulations to 2.94 bar (42.64 psi) absolute breathe through two 39.9 mm intake air restrictors. It uses the latest Bosch Motronic (MS14) management, provided by Bosch Motorsport, 1600 bar piezo injectors, and makes a low noise for a race car.

It will be difficult for Audi to overcome the weight of this engine. The latest Audi TDI 3.0 L V6 (183 ci) weighs 220 kg (485 lb) and the 4.2 L V8 255 kg (256.2 ci, 562 lb) but their blocks are made of CGI iron. The V12 is rumoured to weigh upwards of 200 kg,[4] Audi engineers admit that the weight per cylinder is the same as the precededing 3.6-litre FSI V8 of the Audi R8.[5] The wheelbase has been increased over the R8 to 2980 mm to account for this. This is unfavorable against the 130 kg (287 lb) of a concurrent Judd V10, and even the 180 kg of the Ricardo turbodiesel prototype based on it

535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2006, 12:10:24 PM »

i heard that motor is the sh!t! i also heard that the road cars with deisel engines will have some rule changes for next year. i guess they are whopping alot of a$$ on the track
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2006, 12:16:04 PM »

The last 24H of Lamans was just won by a diesel, correct? I think it was Audi actually. I remember watching that race and when they did the "on-board" camera, you couldn't hear the motor. Very cool.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
tribal_shee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2006, 12:18:12 PM »

OH SNAP....that was good right dur...coming from a large round member himself.
yeh exactly Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cheetos man has alot of room to talk Shocked at least I'm taller than I am round unlike some people Shocked Huh Kiss

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
Anoriginal

« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2006, 12:35:57 PM »

Yeah, I know. Sucks to be me huh?

Wink

Matt, what's it like to be hated on so much?

LOL. Believe me, I find it very amusing. This site is so much fun to me. I love reading the posts, talking to friends, cecking out pictures, etc. Great time and a nice break for me from time to time during the day. I think it's too funny when people call me out, want to beat me up, make fun of my truck, etc. Doesn't matter to me. I am not trying to impress them anyway. As long as Matt (Chillin) is still my biotch, I'm satisfied.

nice looking truck. thats what my truck needs, rims and tires

Thanks man. I appreciate it.
xr100racer

« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2006, 12:46:12 PM »

neither will your truck austin, and its not becuase theres chrome

Seems theres more people with a lifted superduty than a stock one.

when they ran the audi with the diesel engine the lap times went down like 5 sec a lap compared to the gas engine they had, and they refueled like 20% less WITH a smaller fuel tank. Diesel is the future
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com