Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: whats faster    (Voting closed: February 05, 2007, 10:02:18 PM)
ford 6.0 deisel - 19 (33.3%)
ford 7.3 deisel - 12 (21.1%)
dodge  deisel - 13 (22.8%)
chevy   deisel - 13 (22.8%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trash talking deisel racing  (Read 55169 times)
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 17, 2006, 10:02:18 PM »

this is  for fun trash talk all you want  if you can't  take it   don't  post!!!

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
xr100racer

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 10:16:13 PM »

ok, i guess we moved. last post i made......

Cutnegrs - I did not start talking crap to you. I was arguing with smokingshee and you repeated twice that youll run any diesel on this site. Im not driving to Ocala to race you if you really want to race me - Time and place - 66th ave in between 4th st and oslo road in VERO. we got the 1/4 marked out.

Your a joke, You saw that I said I have a stock truck with just a chip, You know you have a fast azz 6.0 so you challenge me to a race and you live far away. You will probably win. Good for you. I didnt come on here challenging people to race idiot

You picked a race you knew would never happen and if it did you would win. WOW. If you want more of a challenge ill be more than happy to round up some of my buddys, they may even agree to meet you half way in between ocala and vero but the race will be for cash
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 10:16:52 PM »

I LOVE my Ford 7.3, but if I was building a Diesel Dragster I would have to go with the Cummins 12 or 24 valve mechanical 5.9ltr inline 6.  Its a better overall engine and can stand up to the Higher HP and Tq numbers.  Its just the shell that its in might not be able to do it    Grin

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 10:17:16 PM »

Hey cut, did it go down today? 

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 10:18:15 PM »

have to agree, the ford bottom ends are not the most durable.

but i still love my 7.3.  i have enough modes to make it pull very well and it is very quick and still very durable. 

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
sparkplug01

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 10:19:25 PM »

why would you buy anything diesel but a ford---because you dont qualify to drive the best ...or your credit sucks one.you choose! 7.3 turbo the only way to go just my .02
xr100racer

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 10:30:22 PM »

Are you all serious? It is common knowledge that the Cummins 5.9 is the greatest diesel motor of all time to ever be put into a pick up truck. The only motor that could come close is the 7.3 but when i say close its just closer than the rest of all the crap. No where near the Cummins. The Cumins Inline B Series motor has been tested time and time again to be the most reliable, makes the most power, most durablegreateststrongestawsomelyness engine ever. Ever look at the fastest times for diesel trucks, ever look at the most succesful sled puller trucks, What truck will pull the most?Huh Theyre all cummins. I know youve all seen fords with the cummins motor swapped in them. Theyre is a reason behind all that and it cant be denied
xr100racer

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 10:32:31 PM »

Ive talked to these people and they do good work

http://www.fordcummins.com/
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 10:36:34 PM »

no way would I f*ck up a good ford truck by doing that.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 10:39:50 PM »

ok, i guess we moved. last post i made......

Cutnegrs - I did not start talking crap to you. I was arguing with smokingshee and you repeated twice that youll run any diesel on this site. Im not driving to Ocala to race you if you really want to race me - Time and place - 66th ave in between 4th st and oslo road in VERO. we got the 1/4 marked out.

Your a joke, You saw that I said I have a stock truck with just a chip, You know you have a fast azz 6.0 so you challenge me to a race and you live far away. You will probably win. Good for you. I didnt come on here challenging people to race idiot

You picked a race you knew would never happen and if it did you would win. WOW. If you want more of a challenge ill be more than happy to round up some of my buddys, they may even agree to meet you half way in between ocala and vero but the race will be for cash

what are you a little racist    where do you get cutnegers    its cutngrs    that cut  n grass  domb azz     ill race you and your  girl friends   any time you want   ill meet you at moroso  on out law day  i do not have to play go get from any of my friend i all ready have it   truck  drag banshee  drag bike  come and get some 

[attachment deleted by admin]

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 10:41:16 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 10:47:45 PM »

Get em cut Thumbs Up

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
xr100racer

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2006, 10:50:43 PM »

lets stick to this topic only

thought we were talking about things with 4 wheels? that busa will smoke anyone i know so ill give you that. i got a truck and a rappy you will win the races. smokinbanshee said you had friends with deep pockets so i figured you would line someone with 4 wheels to race one of my buddys. I never stated i wanted to race anyone. i said i would race you if you really wanted and specifically said youd probably win

lets clear one thing up. my dads truck?   

Guess cause im 18 i cant own my own truck. Not like i work 2 jobs or anything, I take care 100% of all my own finances

Insurance, Phone, truck payment, gas, atv     I dont understand how some parents give their kids everything for free. you probably thought i was one of them. My dad had to buy all his own stuff when he was a kid and said if i wanted nice stuff i had to work for it myself. i think im doin all right
xr100racer

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 10:52:59 PM »

Your going crazy because I accidently put an "e" in your name. Try using some periods. Certainly sound like your on one.
xr100racer

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 10:57:15 PM »

Saw your last post in the "new shoes." Best thing Ive herd all night. Truths, this is getting silly.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 10:58:08 PM »

It is fun though.  See you don't understand but CUT and I strive on this.  I am truely a master of trash talking.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 10:58:40 PM »

why would you buy anything diesel but a ford---because you dont qualify to drive the best ...or your credit sucks one.you choose! 7.3 turbo the only way to go just my .02
Get over it, you cant buy a 7.3 anymore. When I bought my truck I didnt want a used one.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 10:59:57 PM »

Get over it, you cant buy a 7.3 anymore. When I bought my truck I didnt want a used one.

HECK, I could only afford a used one.  LMAO.  buying a diesel is like buying a darn house now a days.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
xr100racer

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 11:00:57 PM »

It is fun though.  See you don't understand but CUT and I strive on this.  I am truely a master of trash talking.

Its hard for me to keep trash talking when I dont have anything that can beat him.  Laugh
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 11:02:17 PM »

i don't need my friends pockets mine are plenty deep enough  you think i do this for free   i don't think so   i don' play   we just took some boys  for three grand   today  with this     shiot you want periods   hell i just got spell check

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 11:04:49 PM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 11:03:50 PM »

Its hard for me to keep trash talking when I dont have anything that can beat him.  Laugh
Thats the beauty of trash talking, you can talk the talk and never have to walk the walk.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 11:05:42 PM »

By the way, reals trucks have 3 pedals on the floor. Save your pennys for that Dodge auto, you will need them.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 11:16:18 PM »

heres one more   

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
xr100racer

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 11:18:05 PM »

Yeah, I know what your talking about. But they are running faster times than the 6 speeds. But its only a matter of power before they go out. Im going to take it easy with the mods untill I can afford to play

This truck was my first auto though. I am no stranger to 3 pedals
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 11:19:40 PM »

Yeah, I know what your talking about. But they are running faster times than the 6 speeds. But its only a matter of power before they go out. Im going to take it easy with the mods untill I can afford to play

This truck was my first auto though. I am no stranger to 3 pedals

I would highly advise atleast a main valve body for the stock tranny to hold the power.  I did the transgo tugger kit in my tranny and it has helped out ALOT.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com