Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New shoes for the truck  (Read 23188 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2006, 10:03:20 PM »

Cutnegrs - I did not start talking crap to you. I was arguing with smokingshee and you repeated twice that youll run any diesel on this site. Im not driving to Ocala to race you if you really want to race me - Time and place - 66th ave in between 4th st and oslo road in VERO. we got the 1/4 marked out.

Your a joke, You saw that I said I have a stock truck with just a chip, You know you have a fast azz 6.0 so you challenge me to a race and you live far away. You will probably win. Good for you. I didnt come on here challenging people to race idiot

You picked a race you knew would never happen and if it did you would win. WOW. If you want more of a challenge ill be more than happy to round up some of my buddys, they may even agree to meet you half way in between ocala and vero but the race will be for cash

hope your boys got some deep pockets, cause CUT got some friends that sure do. 
Cut how did it go today?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
xr100racer

« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2006, 10:09:33 PM »

ALLRIGHT, if you really want to do this then dont mess around. I guess the game is for my friend with the fastest car against your friend with the fastest car?
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2006, 10:16:07 PM »

ALLRIGHT, if you really want to do this then dont mess around. I guess the game is for my friend with the fastest car against your friend with the fastest car?

not messing around, just stating facts.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2006, 10:29:06 PM »

first off its cut n grass  dumb azz  what   now we have to play go get   i dont have to play go get  i allready have it  you started this  you little wise azz  not me  i will  race  you and you girl friends any time  ill meet you at moroso  on  outlaw day  any time you want  and bring your quad  ill spank that too   o btw   this is mine too you think you can hang  get a life and your own truck not you dads

[attachment deleted by admin]

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

first off its cut n grass  dumb azz  what   now we have to play go get   i dont have to play go get  i allready have it  you started this  you little wise azz  not me  i will  race  you and you girl friends any time  ill meet you at moroso  on  outlaw day  any time you want  and bring your quad  ill spank that too   o btw   this is mine too you think you can hang  get a life and your own truck not you dads

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

SIC EM CUT.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
xr100racer

« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2006, 10:46:29 PM »

thought we were talking about things with 4 wheels? that busa will smoke anyone i know so ill give you that. i got a truck and a rappy you will win the races. smokinbanshee said you had friends with deep pockets so i figured you would line someone with 4 wheels to race one of my buddys. I never stated i wanted to race anyone. i said i would race you if you really wanted and specifically said youd probably win

lets clear one thing up. my dads truck?  Laugh

Guess cause im 18 i cant own my own truck. Not like i work 2 jobs or anything, I take care 100% of all my own finances

Insurance, Phone, truck payment, gas, atv     I dont understand how some parents give their kids everything for free. you probably thought i was one of them. My dad had to buy all his own stuff when he was a kid and said if i wanted nice stuff i had to work for it myself. i think im doin all right
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »

you know what, i got to admire someone that works for his own stuff, so let's call it truths, and we agree to disagree on a few things.  I payed for my own $hit ever since I was 16 and it wasn't always that easy.  I am 26 now and have nice things, but I have worked my butt off to get it.  I am done with this.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
xr100racer

« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2006, 10:58:24 PM »

truths
Anoriginal

« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2006, 10:07:27 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha

I peed on Chillin's front passenger side rim and tire yesterday. Because they're teflon coated, the pee just ran right off.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2006, 10:08:39 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha

I peed on Chillin's front passenger side rim and tire yesterday. Because they're teflon coated, the pee just ran right off.

and if you ever beak down you can put that rim on an open fire and cook a killer omellette, won't even have to clean it up.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Anoriginal

« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2006, 10:32:08 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha

and if you ever beak down you can put that rim on an open fire and cook a killer omellette, won't even have to clean it up.

Great idea!!! I love the way you think. Just don't use the one I peed on.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2006, 01:30:38 PM »

My truck is the coolest...I can pull my toys where ever I want to go....I can also carry coolers.....and chairs....AND  I have a skull shifter...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Drive

Oh and Sweet looking Truck Chillin.....Like the black rims

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2006, 02:56:29 PM »

My truck is the coolest...I can pull my toys where ever I want to go....I can also carry coolers.....and chairs....AND  I have a skull shifter...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Drive

Ivw seen it, Like he said its awsome Wink

Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:50 PM »

I want a skull shifter.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2006, 12:15:03 PM »

I want a skull shifter.

NO Bro...you NEED a Skull Shifter...and Big Chrome "Foot" pedals..

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
dantheman001

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2007, 07:54:50 AM »

thats a beautiful truck. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: