Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATV Offroad Fury 4 cheat codes  (Read 4020 times)
Able

« on: November 24, 2006, 10:20:07 PM »

OK where are they and who has them ? I need them. My son is driving me nuts ! If you have some please post them.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 11:39:19 PM »

Just play the game.. It is fun. There are no cheats.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Able

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 01:31:39 PM »

I asked for codes not your opinion on them . thanks anyway. and yes there are cheats or the manual wouldn't specifically identify a place to enter cheat codes  Roll Eyes
But you're right the game is fun. I'll post the cheats for anyone that want them if/when I learn them.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 02:16:49 PM »

how about looking on google then? No one has them!

I have searched and searched for them.

Why would you have to cheat on such a game.. Half the fun is gaining the sponsorships.

Maybe you should invest your kid in a leapfrog system.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 02:22:31 PM »

There are 2 codes for this game.
NOTE: These codes require Action Replay MAX

(M)
95NF-4QWK-R5CXY
F4ZG-YABC-6MA4U

Big Score
KMF4-ZV28-9HHBY
A6ZY-7WRH-HPKZY

Hey, what do you know..  3 minutes of searching and I found somthing! Whoa, that was tough.. I think im going to lay down for a while because of how much stress I was going through to find them!!

823 for life!

Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 02:48:13 PM »

is the game anygood?are there actually real name brand quads like one and two or is it all them made up ones that suck.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 03:52:18 PM »

The quads names are made up, but you can tell what they are once you get to the pro level. I think they are a predator, a ds 650, yfz450 and a 450r.

The cool thing about this game is that you can buy engine upgrades such as exhaust/header/suspension/piston its really cool. I enjoy it.

823 for life!

Able

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:38:46 PM »

how about looking on google then? No one has them!

I have searched and searched for them.

Why would you have to cheat on such a game.. Half the fun is gaining the sponsorships.

Maybe you should invest your kid in a leapfrog system.
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:40:21 PM »

i like the game except for the mx mode. its ok but i really dont like the dirtbikes in it. i dont like how the move in the air. but its pretty real in the fact that if you brake too hard or what ever you slide out in the corner
Able

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:42:01 PM »

is the game anygood?are there actually real name brand quads like one and two or is it all them made up ones that suck.

You won't see brand name quads. The handling is much different than the other offroad fury games. They slide out if you turn too sharp for example. The thing I like is making your own tracks with a big variety of jumps, obstacles, berms, etc. And after earning enough points you can mod your bikes. I haven't seen a freeride though. Still have to look around some more. Overall it's a good game, but I think ATV vs MX Unleashed is better.
B.MURRAy

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 06:58:52 PM »

I want it so bad.  I sold most of my ATV games  Cry  Only have ATV Offroad Fury2 left only because I liked how it had namebrands in it like Kawasaki and Honda.  They usually will release cheats after awhile right?  All other Fury's have cheats so I imagine this does.
RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 10:35:43 PM »

I went to blockbuster today and coudlnt find it, So i got atv offroad fury PRO for psp.  Its pretty fun, but making track is kinda tricky

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
JayDawg

I am a Christian! Any questions? Just ask!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 11:17:23 PM »

Go to www.gamespot.com you can usually find cheat codes there as well as reviews from other people. If you click on the system you have, then the alphabet the game starts with then click on the game, you can also go into a forum where a ton of questions are answered and asked. I hope that helps!

05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 10:34:44 AM »

I don't know about the game, but the commercial
for it is the best I've ever seen!! Hahahaha

From now on, you name will be Sally. HAHAAHahhahaHAHAAH

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com