Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for dodge haters  (Read 15138 times)
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 06:09:50 PM »

weve never had a problem [xcept 1 recall] w/ are 04 F-250 deisel we sank it up to its headlights w/ less than 1k miles on it n been muddin n pullin stuff out w/ it forever actually 100k mi 1x we pulled a tri axle dump truck outta sand that swallowed it up to its frame i will admit the electrical crap breaks but other than that they are hands down the best american made vehicle my bronco had 200k mi on stock tranny n engine n my friend is still drivin it ya cant bash wat ya cant catch Wink 

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 06:17:43 PM »

Who wants to race?

just saw this lol

and heck yeah ill race you. cept i need to save up the 50k+ to get my dodge srt10 lol
xr100racer

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 07:05:01 PM »

When did I say anything about comparing motors?  When did I mention my dad having a truck in college, then again when did I even mention college?  I compared trucks not just the motors.  Read a magazine like Car and Driver, if they ever compare a Ford with Dodge or Chevy they always say they would prefer the Ford.  Go ahead and say thats BS but the funny thing is Car and Driver is one of the best magazines for comparisons and shootouts.  Im not saying Chevy or Dodge are crappy trucks, they are right with Ford for quality.  Im just saying that if they went up mono-e-mono the Ford would win because of the many shootouts it has already won vs. Chevy and Dodge. 

I was not quoting you word for word, I was giving an example of your stupid refrences you gave as to why ford is better. CAR and driver, I dont really care how many magazines you read, You dont know anything and are not intelligent enough to have this conversation. What does CAR and driver review? - How nice they look, how comfy they are, how fast they go, etc. They test new vehicles that have 0 miles on them. They cant test reliability. Shootouts in CAR and driver, what a stupid example of why ford is better. Pick up a copy of Diesel Power Magazine and read up a little on the Cummins. If anyone did a shootout on the best diesel truck or you asked an intelligent person who has owned all three, The Dodge with the Cummins would come out on top everytime time.

Im not a spokesperson for Dodge, Ive never owned other Dodge vehicles, but the bottom line is Cummins is unmatched in power, towing capability, reliability, and speed.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 07:14:53 PM »

When did I say anything about comparing motors?  When did I mention my dad having a truck in college, then again when did I even mention college?  I compared trucks not just the motors.  Read a magazine like Car and Driver, if they ever compare a Ford with Dodge or Chevy they always say they would prefer the Ford.  Go ahead and say thats BS but the funny thing is Car and Driver is one of the best magazines for comparisons and shootouts.  Im not saying Chevy or Dodge are crappy trucks, they are right with Ford for quality.  Im just saying that if they went up mono-e-mono the Ford would win because of the many shootouts it has already won vs. Chevy and Dodge. 

I was not quoting you word for word, I was giving an example of your stupid refrences you gave as to why ford is better. CAR and driver, I dont really care how many magazines you read, You dont know anything and are not intelligent enough to have this conversation. What does CAR and driver review? - How nice they look, how comfy they are, how fast they go, etc. They test new vehicles that have 0 miles on them. They cant test reliability. Shootouts in CAR and driver, what a stupid example of why ford is better. Pick up a copy of Diesel Power Magazine and read up a little on the Cummins. If anyone did a shootout on the best diesel truck or you asked an intelligent person who has owned all three, The Dodge with the Cummins would come out on top everytime time.

Im not a spokesperson for Dodge, Ive never owned other Dodge vehicles, but the bottom line is Cummins is unmatched in power, towing capability, reliability, and speed.

Deal Car and Driver

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
xr100racer

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 07:22:58 PM »

Thumbs Up

what do you drive? what kind of atv do you have?
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 07:32:54 PM »

Thumbs Up

what do you drive? what kind of atv do you have?

Mustang and were getting new ATVs soon. Deal all the posts I make Roll Eyes

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
xr100racer

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 08:42:00 PM »

I assume that its a V6 mustang and you drive it illegally?

oh btw you suck at life
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 10:13:13 PM »

the ONLY good thing the SuperDutys (F-250+) got going for them right now is the King Ranch interior. its sweet. but thats it........seriously

Are you on crack? haha I think so.  Fords are the best trucks out, theyve done comparisons in plenty of magazines and Ford comes out as the top dog.  My dads old work truck was a 92 Ford F150 XLT.  It had a bunch of crap in the back that weighed in to be atleast 400lbs and he carried it everyday.  He beat the crap out of it and it never had any problems.  The speedometer rolled twice and it has atleast 500k+ miles on it today.  We still see it driving around.  Now thats a truck for ya.

no, you my friend is the one on crack. fords suck. the absolute worst there is. we have yet to own a ford that didnt have a problem. and we have had at least 20. mostly mustangs but a few trucks, suvs, and vans. they suck.

If they sucked why would you keep going back to them? Grin

why do i keep going back to them? we have had 2 (out of 15 roughly) american made cars in the last 10 years. other than them 2, all jap cars. i have never/will never own a ford, chevy, or dodge. i hate them all. my dad kept buyin fords cause he loved them and there werent any good jap cars for a family back in the early 90's. my dad was just a really huge ford fan and kept givin them a chance. finally he saw the light and gave up on them.

oh btw you suck at life

lol.

svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 01:29:09 AM »

Yeah, my truck is auto. They claim to not have had a tranny strong enough to hold the 450lbs of torque.

Whatever, it is a nice truck, just wish it had more room.

For the record, I would take a cummins diesel over the powerstroke anyday.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 07:16:39 AM »

oh btw you suck at life

4.6L V8

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
xr100racer

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 12:54:40 PM »

What year, and your drive it even though you dont have a license?
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 01:02:32 PM »

nuh uh my trucks better  Evil

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2007, 01:10:51 PM »

nuh uh my trucks better  Evil

your truck is a ok truck.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 06:30:59 PM »

What year, and your drive it even though you dont have a license?

01, permit.  License in summer.

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
xr100racer

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 08:22:19 PM »

I bet you cant wait, oh it will be so fun

if you ever want to race your anything vs my anything let me know because I kickace
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2007, 03:20:27 PM »

NICE ONE

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2007, 04:15:24 PM »

pfft who wants to race this bad boy?1975 chevy luv,my dads old truck in the 80`s. If only he still had it.(click to make larger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
mud.junkie

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2007, 08:29:00 AM »

Well i heard a rumor that Toyota is teaming up with cat to make the best diesel truck out and in the rumor allison tranny's are leaving chevy to go with yota and catapiller.If, rumor is true might as well say goodbye to all the chevy's,dodges and fords (oh wait toyota already passed ford). Just a rumor that i heard from a service advisor at a Chevy dealer
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2007, 09:10:02 AM »

Well i heard a rumor that Toyota is teaming up with cat to make the best diesel truck out and in the rumor allison tranny's are leaving chevy to go with yota and catapiller.If, rumor is true might as well say goodbye to all the chevy's,dodges and fords (oh wait toyota already passed ford). Just a rumor that i heard from a service advisor at a Chevy dealer

Its just that a RUMOR

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2007, 09:15:00 AM »

pfft who wants to race this bad boy?1975 chevy luv,my dads old truck in the 80`s. If only he still had it.(click to make larger)

I had one of those Luvs built like that. Wish I could find another one that does not have any rust on it so I could build another. Mine had a 350V8 bored 60 over with pop up pistons and other mods. Nine inch ford rear with automatic. Loved that truck until the wife hit a stop sign and dented it all down the side. It was an awsome truck

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2007, 06:07:06 PM »

Yea I wish he wouldnt have sold that truck. I wish I could have ridden in it. Imma see what he had did to his.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »

Who wants to race this slow peice of junk Ford truck?

I will on a tricycle.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: