Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody watch the UFC on PPV last night?  (Read 2761 times)
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 19, 2006, 11:15:53 AM »

That was one of the best ones I've seen in a long time.Of course Silva beat the Snowman in a decision.It was a great fight.Tim actually held his own on the ground which was surprising since Monson is a world class wrestler.Frank Mir got his a$$ handed to him which was great. And Matt Hughes finally lost his belt to St Pierre by virtue of a TKO.That was a good fight.Pierre pretty much dominated and landed a solid head kick that hurt just watching it.After Matt went down St Pierre landed some serious elbows that ended the fight.That was a good stoppage and just in the knick of time for Matt.He was almost lights out.I can smell a rematch already. That will be a huge pay day for PPV for sure. Now we have to wait until Dec 30th to see Tito finally get knocked out cold or at the very least tapped out by Chuck Lidell.THAT will be the fight to see.
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 12:35:28 PM »

man! i wanted matt hughes to win.for some reason i dont like st. pierre.  and i cant wait till december. lidell is my favorite fighter..buti  like tito too but tito needs to get his butt whipped so he'll stop actin so hard all the time
Grassman68

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 07:17:28 PM »

GSP is going to dominate for a long time!!He is the best lbs for lbs fighter in the ufc Boxer Boxer Boxer
Anoriginal

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 10:30:51 AM »

Hughes is a jerk and I am glad GSP won. GSP is a class act and one of the most technical guys in the sport. Great fight.

Regarding Monson, I'm not sure what went on. It sure wasn't the Snowman that showed up to fight. Monson should have been able to beat Silvia.

Iceman vs. Tito...that's going to be good.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »

Oh yeah!!! I can't wait for that fight. As long as it doesn't go straight to the ground then Chuck should win for sure but if Tito takes him down fast and mounts him then it could be lights out due to his vicious elbows.
bruteforceski

THANK GOD ITS MONDAY

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »

ALL I HAVE TO SAYIS, I AM SORRY I MISSED OUT ON ONF LAST WEEK, AND ALSO MATT IS THE BEST
#4# FIGHTER THAT HAS EVER ENTERED THE UFC, HE HAS NEVER BACKED OUT OF A FIGHT! GSP HAS,
YES GSP WON, FAIR AND SQUARE! BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THE WORLD OF MMA HAS NEVER SEEN A MORE SKILLED FIGHTER THAN MATT, LIKE HIM OR NOT HE IS THE BEST, HE WILL BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF GSP IN THE RE MATCH, AND JUST LIKE ROYCE GRACIE, MATT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST, AND OF COURSE HE WILL EVENTUALLY LOOSE FOR THE LAST TIME AND THEN RETIRE, LIKE ROYCE GRACIE WILL SOON DO HIMSELF. OH AND BY THE WAY I HAVE MET MATT IN PERSON AND HE IS NOT AN A$$ HOLE AT ALL, HE IS A SUPER NICE DOWN TO EARTH GUY, I THINK T.V. MIGHT BRING OUT A BAD SIDE OF HIM.      I WANT TO FIGHT THE WINNER!!!!!!! I WILL SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!!
scamutz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 08:52:02 PM »

ALL I HAVE TO SAYIS, I AM SORRY I MISSED OUT ON ONF LAST WEEK, AND ALSO MATT IS THE BEST
#4# FIGHTER THAT HAS EVER ENTERED THE UFC, HE HAS NEVER BACKED OUT OF A FIGHT! GSP HAS,
YES GSP WON, FAIR AND SQUARE! BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THE WORLD OF MMA HAS NEVER SEEN A MORE SKILLED FIGHTER THAN MATT, LIKE HIM OR NOT HE IS THE BEST, HE WILL BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF GSP IN THE RE MATCH, AND JUST LIKE ROYCE GRACIE, MATT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST, AND OF COURSE HE WILL EVENTUALLY LOOSE FOR THE LAST TIME AND THEN RETIRE, LIKE ROYCE GRACIE WILL SOON DO HIMSELF. OH AND BY THE WAY I HAVE MET MATT IN PERSON AND HE IS NOT AN A$$ HOLE AT ALL, HE IS A SUPER NICE DOWN TO EARTH GUY, I THINK T.V. MIGHT BRING OUT A BAD SIDE OF HIM.      I WANT TO FIGHT THE WINNER!!!!!!! I WILL SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!!

You wouldn't be saying that if you saw the fight.  Hughes was completely dominated.  He could do nothing against GSP.  I like him, and wanted him to pull it out, but he was thoroughly outclassed.

scamutz
scamutz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 08:54:55 PM »

Regarding Monson, I'm not sure what went on. It sure wasn't the Snowman that showed up to fight. Monson should have been able to beat Silvia.

Agreed.  There's no way that Silvia should have won that so easily...it wasn't even close.  When Snowman got on top he should have been able to to something.  The size difference really came into play more than anyone thought it would....and Monson seemed to gas early....and it didn't help that his eyes were totally closed for the last round.

I really can't stand Silvia, and can't wait for him to have a real contender.  What do you think of Silva stepping up to heavyweight?  He made Ken Franklin look like a little girl in their last fight...

scamutz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com