Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new to the forum...!!!  (Read 1509 times)
melaluca02

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 17, 2006, 08:10:09 PM »

Anyone have any information on the trials in Carabelle, FL(Tates Hell State Forest)?Just purchased a 2000 Polaris TrailBoss325. Any suggestion/ideas for this ATV i'm all ears. I'd like to put a front rack on it but have had no luck finding one online, did find one on EBAY though. 99& of the time I'll have a rider with me. The seat is pretty small, is there an seat extension or something like that that is available, if so where may i be able to find it? Also in search of a 4x8 used trailer?

2000 Polaris TrailBoss 325 Smiley
melaluca02

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 08:13:04 PM »

trials=trails....I won the spelling bee in 6thh grade I swear!!!
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 08:54:29 PM »

You will need to buy a decal at the gate to Tates Hell. I'm going in January as I do an inspection for a facility on Airport Road which is close to the entrance at Tates. The decal I think is $50 so be ready for that and have a title on hand. I hear if you just have bill of sale or serial number they'll give u one. Hell, who turns down $50, huh? Good luck and ride safe. Oh, and btw, the forest there is free to ride in and you can go to a ranger station for a map. There is a station at Carabelle and on 319 north of the forest near Tallahassee.

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
melaluca02

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 09:12:53 PM »

Thanks for the reply...What is the easiest way to get there from Tallahassee? Are there normally a lot of riders there on the weekends? I think I read that those $50 passes are good for one year..
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 09:29:18 PM »

Correct on the 1 year. Not sure where you're from. I would say take 319 I believe it is straight down out of Tallahassee. Google it if ur not sure.

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com