Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Croom 11-18-06  (Read 3787 times)
mne34

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 15, 2006, 07:20:36 PM »

We'll be there Sat. morning. It's going to be a cold perfect ridin day! Anyone else?
USA450R

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 11:04:39 PM »

I would love to join you guys. This will be my first trip to Croom. I am coming from Jacksonville Saturday am. What time can I meet up with you? Where?

Matt

2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 11:13:39 PM »

im hopin to be there either saturday or sunday

05 450r #13B
mne34

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 09:26:51 PM »

we will be there sat morn early all day  usually park by the bathrooms we drive a blue dodge dakota ridin a raptor n a warrior   should be a group of us  but you guys know how that usually goes everyone girl thingies out last min  but I disagree will be there  your first time?  wow your in for a treat  just drive till you see  a pavillion well be right there somewhere
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 09:35:15 PM by mne34 » Logged
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 11:47:45 PM »

I went there last Sunday.I'll tell ya what...I sure don't miss that place.You can't get me out on those trails ever again!!I sure would like to tell whoever is in charge of that place to kiss my azz!!
 I think we should boycott Croom until they do some grading.
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 12:07:55 AM »

I went there last Sunday.I'll tell ya what...I sure don't miss that place.You can't get me out on those trails ever again!!I sure would like to tell whoever is in charge of that place to kiss my azz!!
 I think we should boycott Croom until they do some grading.

well thats because u have never rode with me at croom, you just dont know where the good spots to ride are.....

05 450r #13B
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 09:34:43 AM »

I dont think the trails were the problem Chino! It may have had something to do with your bad back ya think??? It's just old age settin in man better get used to it cause it 's only downhill form here for us man. I didn't think it was all that bad , actually not as bad as alot of spots we've ridden at Ocala. ya just gotta go faster to go over the whoops and forget about the trees! Ya gotta bring your chiro friend with us next time that would help! LOL
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 12:01:50 AM »

We hit some nice trails in the back.The woops were still horrible.If I'm going to Croom at all, I'm staying in the Pitt!
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 12:37:56 AM »

well i wont be there saturday the 18th, but il be there sunday the 19th parked just past the restrooms in the 2nd area, red dodge ext cab and a black 450r(13c number plate)

05 450r #13B
banana-man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 04:39:47 PM »

I was there on Sat., and just about every other weekend for months.  Croom is all we have close by.  I live in Sarasota, and have no other choice.  The well used trails are all whooped out, but you have to ride the infrequently used trails.  Croom is great, ONF is better, but farther away for me.  My kids love Croom.  It is what it is, and that's all we have.  What other choices do I have?
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 12:47:32 PM »

There is a place in Englewood that was nice.And Avon Park there's a place called the Scrub off 64.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com