Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The right thing...now go vote  (Read 3090 times)
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2006, 04:20:23 PM »

The other thread got locked, then deleted. Before it was deleted I PM'd the mods to let me make one more post but it got deleted first. As I am sure everyone knows by now, I made some nasty statements about Chris Williams. After that Steve Williams called Mike and they had a much overdue conversation. I will say that I don't regret saying what I did because it got everyone to talk finally. I am sorry that I put some things in a public forum that should have been kept private. It was unprofessional and I let my temper get the best of me. The good outcome of this, is that everyone got everything off their chest and had a talk that should have been had a long time ago. The past is the past and future has yet to be written. Bygones are bygones and we all look forward to a great future in racing!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 04:30:17 PM by Mrs.Nightbreed » Logged
quadsonly4

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 04:27:33 PM »

And everyone still needs to vote.  Remember, that was the topic before it went to hell and got deleted.
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 04:28:50 PM »

I thought the vote was over. I thought they were announcing the winner at the banquet...

www.atvsport.com
quadsonly4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 04:32:26 PM »

Nope, not yet.  They pulled it away from the GNC banquet because they were honoring riders from the WPSA also.  They are going to post the results on the internet and in the magazine.  The awards will be mailed to the winners.  So the vote continues.
quadsonly4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 04:43:50 PM »

we all look forward to a great future in racing!  Well said Mrs.  Look at ALL the riders from the A class all the way to the 50's.  Florida is in great shape to continue being a force at the national level.  And everyone is putting on one hell of a show at the Quads Only series too.  We need to all get along, help one another, and help grow this sport to the next level Kiss  I would also like to thank everyone that has helped us at the track in our hour of need.  It has been a very rough 2 months for some reason???  THANK YOU!!!!
Gunnslinger

Dad=Driving the truck and paying the bills!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 06:54:09 AM »

we all look forward to a great future in racing!  Well said Mrs.  Look at ALL the riders from the A class all the way to the 50's.  Florida is in great shape to continue being a force at the national level.  And everyone is putting on one hell of a show at the Quads Only series too.  We need to all get along, help one another, and help grow this sport to the next level Kiss  I would also like to thank everyone that has helped us at the track in our hour of need.  It has been a very rough 2 months for some reason???  THANK YOU!!!!

A-M-E-N ! ! ! 

Ohhh brother,this has definately been a rough couple of months.I guess we can look at it this way,nothing worth it is easy!I would also like to thank everyone that has helped Jake at the track.People are really amazing when it gets down to the nitty gritty of a race and get things done so everyone can get back on the track and get their shot at winning.It amazes me how much every one is willing to lend a hand!!!!!!

Thanks and we will see you on SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY

Toby
flagmanthunderbowl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 09:24:49 PM »

i vote u guys should try flat track.. its on saturday nights so it wont interfere with ur normal racing  Cool.. well just to let u know we race everyother saturday its thunderbowl speedway ocala fla. rught next to hardrock. we practice on sundays. to race on sat. its 7 at gate for all 7 and under free. 20 to race age groups from 4 to 400 so here is a invite from all of us at thunderbowl speedway
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com