Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice day at Waldo! Rd 4!  (Read 7260 times)
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: November 12, 2006, 10:43:33 PM »

Great day of racing! I would like to have seen a better turnout. My class was full but we could have had about 25-30 more riders overall!

I DIDNT CRASH TODAY!!!!! My chain came off, but that dont count!! NO MORE BRUISES AND SWOLEN BACKSIDES!!
SMOKED EM IN THE SECOND MOTO THOUGH! Give me about 439 more races and Ill be runnin with the A guys!!!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 10:47:35 PM »

Yeah today was fun, but my chain also snapped and cost me 3rd overall  Angry Whatever, next weekend at lakeland will be fun!
53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 10:51:27 AM »

yeah this was a much better weekend for me....all though i did have a pretty bad crash i still finished all my races.lol and won the 16-24 and pulled all the holeshots. Grin

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 01:42:06 PM »

yeah this was a much better weekend for me....all though i did have a pretty bad crash i still finished all my races.lol and won the 16-24 and pulled all the holeshots. Grin

You were very impressive Sunday! Awesome job!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 01:42:33 PM »

thanks man!!!!!!

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
jeremy wright

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 06:06:44 PM »

well it was my first race with the ssqra and it was fun wish the tracks where a bit closer to me so i could run them 300 to waldo$$$$$$$$ i was very impresed with the riders in fl tons of talent. see yall at bithlo
k-town quad boy #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 06:54:10 PM »

yea it was a good day and you were def killin it in the second race i got 2nd over all what did you come in?

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
TBR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 07:33:36 PM »

It was a good day of racing. There were several good races. Lyndon didn't fair so well with a busted case but that's all part of it. As always nice to see and visit with everyone. Thanks Chuck and Julia for all you do.

JT you are getting closer.

Jake, you are getting faster all the time. Great races.

Jesse, looked liked you really caught on to that yellow quad quick.

Chris W. thanks for taking time to talk and help some of the younger riders.

I didn't get to talk to Matt B. but I have this to say. Matt you ran some good races but what impressed Brandon and I was how you reacted when you collided with Jake. You jumped off the track to let Chris W. go by then ran as fast as you could to help Jake. Great sportsmanship and a class act. Sometimes the other things that happen at a track are remembered much longer than who wins or loses.

Brett, we cannot thank you enough for going through all the headaches, complaints, and different opinions to get this series started.

We will see everyone at Lakeland next weekend.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 07:40:23 PM by TBR » Logged
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 07:45:06 PM »

I'm a little sore, waldo's dirt is harder than it looks. Cry
   Jt, looken good you'll be ready for the b class soon if not already. Cool
  Sorry about your bad luck Dale, It will turn around just stick with it. Wink
 See-ya next weekend!!!  Yup!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
quadsonly4

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 08:09:18 PM »

Thanks TBR.  That long ride after that long banquet with no sleep took it toll on him.  I missed how the wreck started but i saw Matt jump up and ran to Jake as fast as he could, leaving the quads up side down.  He said his only concern was Jake, because of how hard he hit him.  He said he felt comfortable riding behind Jake at high speeds and jumping everything bumper to bumper, then he saw Jake not clear the double and tried to check-up in the air.  He was able to make it so he didn't land on him, but not enough to clear the bike at impact.  They may be soar, bikes are broke, but they will heal and Dads will get the bikes fixed for the next race.  I agree with you about how racers react to that very situation.  The actions of something like that say ALOT.  Most people would have got back on the bike and maintained 2nd place and tried to win.  He said he felt bad for not walking around and talking with everyone, but he was VERY tired.  It only took 30 seconds to reach me at the other end of the track that "Matt wrecked Jake on purpose trying to past him because he was pissed because he wasn't winning".  People have a funny way of trying to stir up crap.  Like I said, i didn't see the 1st second, so I didn't know if that was true or not.  I knew that it didn't sound like something Matt would do, but?Huh, he was tired and in a pissy mood.  He has alway beed a good sport win or lose, so I was angry with him about it.  Toby was quick to come down and let me know that Jakes bike broke and Matt had nowhere to go and apologized for the damage to the bike.  Like I said, bikes can be fixed.  Thanks Jake for a great run, see ya at Lakeland
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 08:20:44 PM »

I would like to give a big thanks to matt. he showed some great sportsmanship coming to my aid. I dont know who told u that it was him that did it on purpose but they are crazy. my header shattered on the face of the jump causing we too lose power i landed had no were to go and matt went right into the back of me. i dont blame him one bit. things happen and most of the time the person wouldnt stop. but not in this case. luckly we didnt break anything on us just the bikes. i will se everyone at lakeland. once again thank you.

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 08:42:20 PM »

You know, theres alot of human nature in people.  Some people would rather live on drama than reality, therefore they create drama by talking about stuff they have no clue about. Im sure Matt is thankful to have someone to follow around the track!  Its good that the core of people that ride and race with each other regularly know each others character.  Matt is stand up and we all know it.  As young as Jake is, he could easily make excuses, but hes on here thanking Matt for his sportsmanship.  I would like to think that most of us would do the same thing.  Good to know and race with guys like that! 

Now, I personally know of 4 racers that were there Sunday because I talked them into being there. It was there first time racing this series!  I will challenge everyone to get at least 1 person to come with them next time.  Thats not as hard as it seems.  That would put us well over 100 entries!! We can do this!

Eric E.-  Not quite ready to step up yet. Id like to get through a few races right side up first!! Im getting faster but not as consistent as Id like.  Thank God for a fast quad! But, thanx!!

jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 08:44:45 PM »

You know, theres alot of human nature in people.  Some people would rather live on drama than reality, therefore they create drama by talking about stuff they have no clue about. Im sure Matt is thankful to have someone to follow around the track!  Its good that the core of people that ride and race with each other regularly know each others character.  Matt is stand up and we all know it.  As young as Jake is, he could easily make excuses, but hes on here thanking Matt for his sportsmanship.  I would like to think that most of us would do the same thing.  Good to know and race with guys like that! 

Now, I personally know of 4 racers that were there Sunday because I talked them into being there. It was there first time racing this series!  I will challenge everyone to get at least 1 person to come with them next time.  Thats not as hard as it seems.  That would put us well over 100 entries!! We can do this!

Eric E.-  Not quite ready to step up yet. Id like to get through a few races right side up first!! Im getting faster but not as consistent as Id like.  Thank God for a fast quad! But, thanx!!

jt

lol funny thing is im usually following him around!!! Tongue

#26YFZ
Supreme Member

Get up, there's no excuses...

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 08:50:20 PM »

You guys just gonna talk about all the action or are we gonna see some pics???  Cheesy
HARRY-SACS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 04:48:19 PM »

Who won the money class in waldo. I watched those guys in orlando, they put on a good show. Them quad racers look unbeatable. They sucked back in the day, I broke won in half once. lol. Tongue
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 10:28:08 PM »

yea it was a good day and you were def killin it in the second race i got 2nd over all what did you come in?

Im not sure what I got overall! Went from the front to the back in the 1st heat when I jumped a chain. By the time I finally got my chain back on and my quad started, I was only able to pass a few guys. I think I got a 9th and a 1st. With 12 guys in the class, I couldnt tell who finished where, so I dont know what the overall was! If someone knows, please tell me! What sucks is that my brother is leading me in points and hasnt led me one lap! I think it has something to do with him keeping his right side up!! Grin

jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Holeshot36

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 10:35:51 PM »

The results are posted on the ssqsa website.
factorybremer111

will you be remembered when your gone?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 01:05:04 PM »

I would like to give a big thanks to matt. he showed some great sportsmanship coming to my aid. I dont know who told u that it was him that did it on purpose but they are crazy. my header shattered on the face of the jump causing we too lose power i landed had no were to go and matt went right into the back of me. i dont blame him one bit. things happen and most of the time the person wouldnt stop. but not in this case. luckly we didnt break anything on us just the bikes. i will se everyone at lakeland. once again thank you.

I didn't get to talk to Matt B. but I have this to say. Matt you ran some good races but what impressed Brandon and I was how you reacted when you collided with Jake. You jumped off the track to let Chris W. go by then ran as fast as you could to help Jake. Great sportsmanship and a class act. Sometimes the other things that happen at a track are remembered much longer than who wins or loses.

Brett, we cannot thank you enough for going through all the headaches, complaints, and different opinions to get this series started.

We will see everyone at Lakeland next weekend.

No I want to thank you guys for sticking up for me when people have negative things to say about me at some of the tracks, simply because they dont know me. I try my best to talk with everyone and be as nice as I could possibly be and sometimes someones opinion about you is stronger then what you do to prove it wrong. Jake and his dad are awesome people, and Jake is an extraordinary rider and I'm lucky to be on the same race track with him and all the guys I race with every other weekend. Its nice to have good friends who know how someone really is and does not listen to all th BS that gets said. So once again thanks to all my friends!!!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 01:13:06 PM by factorybremer111 » Logged
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 04:15:16 AM »

IMO all of our riders are a class act.  From what I have seen the safty of all riders his the first thought of any person on the track.  Not just with our series but in the Quad community.  We are a breed of our own.  We help each other when the other person needs it.  When it comes time to race we are all about the race but after it is over, everyone helps the other.

Thanks to all that have come out to try this series.  Yes there have been some late nights, (look at what time this was posted!! LOL) and some other minor issues but nothing that I did not expect.  Just remember that this is your series and your suport and sugestions are what is going to take this to the next level.

See everyone this weekend!!

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com