Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerns.  (Read 5456 times)
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 09, 2006, 10:51:00 PM »

I often browse this section and I know I can afford anything but I look anyway. There are 2 things I see all the time and I wanted to know if I was alone on these. First, people asking questions that are in the post. Like people put in the post that it is a red honda and then 3 posts later somebody asks what color it is?!?! Number 2 is what has happened to me. People say there intrested and that they'll call. They get your number and pm you and say there intested and then never do anything. Now why would you go to all the trouble when your just not going to do anything. Even if you were busy you could find 5 minutes to make a phone call or make a quick pm. Am I alone here or do you guys agree.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
Starbuc71

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 11:02:43 PM »

I agree with you.  I especially love the people who have to post on just about every topic and start asking techincal questions like they are really going to buy what your offering.  Fox17 seems to have a bad habit of that.

2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC
4fittyr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 11:41:17 PM »

yeah i agree people on this site r cheapa$$e$  or their punkass kids

if u can't be good be good at it
TOY_DOCTOR
Supreme Member

RHINO 660, YFZ450, TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 06:06:11 AM »

YA I agree, or they ask you questions that are in the description with your pictures, I don't think some of them can even read. 

TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's
2ndtime04gt

buythisatvstuff is my B-WORD!!!!! crybaby!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 08:40:20 AM »

What are you selling? Where are you at? Will you take a $100.00 DOLLAR BILL? Grin

I really dont like it when people put things for sale on here, get a deal , and then decide not to sell it.

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
raca65

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 09:24:01 AM »

I have to agree 100% but better then anything is people with no interest bashing your stuff saying wow your asking too much or i can buy that cheaper somewhere else they all need to mind there own F*** business Shocked
dnigels

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 09:38:03 AM »

What is the sodium content of these tears?  Salinium?  Pics? 

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext.cab
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 09:43:13 AM »

I agree with you.  I especially love the people who have to post on just about every topic and start asking techincal questions like they are really going to buy what your offering.  Fox17 seems to have a bad habit of that.

I was seriously gonna get the wheels and tires but when i came on here to pm you they were gone. it said sold. my dad said i could get them. i was serious bout them.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »

I'm interested in your concerns. How much do you want for them? Do you have any pictures? Can I PM you or call you? Thanks LOL!!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 10:15:03 AM »

I was seriously gonna get the wheels and tires but when i came on here to pm you they were gone. it said sold. my dad said i could get them. i was serious bout them.

That's 1 out of 1658. What about the other 1657?? LOL

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 10:36:01 AM »

I agree to a point on the comments made but not all of them are made from kids. I get more stupid resposes from ignorant guys who think they should get it cheap or want to complain about what I have in an open forum and then PM me an offer. I don't think there are alot of cheap @sses on here either, most of us are broke and when it says "make an offer" you get offended for what you get offered. Well if you don't want some off the wall offer then put an average of what you'll take. I've been on here for going on 5 yrs and I've seen ALOT of complaints about some posts on here. The only thing I can say is if you don't like the responses or the forum don't post. And Anyhow this is the FOR SALE section there is an open forum section for this kind of stuff. I don't see you selling anything other than a load of BS complaints. And I don't think anyone is in the market for it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 10:39:06 AM by blupits04 » Logged

crimsontidefan

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 10:38:47 AM »

You know guy's? This happens all over, not just here. The retail industry sees it all the time. Heck, go to ebay and you'll see the exact same thing there. I guess it is the price you pay to sell your stuff? I have listed many things on ebay to have similar questions and have to go into detail time and time again but, if I don't answer the question that could be the buyer I loose. I just treat everyone as though they are my buyer. Most aren't but, you never know? I could have another option to avoid the whole thing totally? Don't list it and loose the sale all together!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 10:44:51 AM by crimsontidefan » Logged
r6realtor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 10:41:57 AM »

I don't understand why people just don't post pics the first time they list there bike if they really want to sell? have any of you purchased something without seeing it first? I have purchased 4 bikes off of this sight now and the first thing I look for is the Location and Pictures. I have tried to sell 2 bikes through the site and have never been able to but always through cycletrader, seems like lots of young people that just ask lots of question that don't really have the money? Ok to look and I'm young myself but I don't bother people with questions unless I'm interested
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 11:19:45 AM by r6realtor » Logged

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 11:39:44 AM »

i dont even have that many posts. half the stuff i look at aint for me. my dad buys and sells crap all the time. he just likes to i guess.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 12:09:36 PM »

I don't know if I would necessarily call it a concern, I would call it the nature of the game. When I was selling my one of my ATV's on here I ended up with about 20 different PM's from people. Many asking questions that were stated in the ad or in follow up posts. Many asking me to come down on price on an already priced below book value ATV. In the end it was a new site member that posted up, followed through and bought it.

Some of it does have to do with the average age of the people on the site. I've been selling stuff on other boards, mainly car stuff and don't have nearly as many issues. But again it's just the nature of the game and it's not going to change.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
Starbuc71

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 10:34:36 PM »

[/quote

I like how you think TRX

2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC
zx11rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 01:16:04 AM »

I also have bought a kfx 50 for my son, and drove almost to daytona beach to look at a blaster for my daughter, (did not buy was too much power and she is better off with a automatic).  So i think it is like any other site their is allways dreamers wishing they could buy . I am just serious and have cash in hand just have not found a bike for me i still ride my zx11 street bike and enjoy watching the kids ride their four wheelers.  Ron
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 08:33:56 AM »

I go on the for sale section everyday to check it out.and see alot of nice quads and stuff I would love to have .BUT i don't have the money to buy any of them so i don't ask a bunch of questions or anything,and if you ask me there are are some damn good deals on here.now all i have to do is hit the lottery lmao

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
dnigels

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 11:27:57 AM »

Let me know by PM when you win the lottery, I have some foolproof investment opportunities I would like to speak to you about.  I also have some land I would like to show you at low tide!

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext.cab
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 11:31:38 AM »

hey aren't you the guy with the ocean front property in what was it arizona? LMAO

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com