Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW RACER  (Read 4371 times)
HONDA_RACER_75

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 06, 2006, 07:21:52 PM »

MY NAME IS RYAN BURGESS. I WILL BE MOVING BACK TO GEORGIA IN FEBUARY FROM MISSOURI. WHILE I LIVED HERE IN MISSOURI I GOT INTO FLAT TRACK AND TT RACING. I WAS WONDERING WHAT KIND OF CLASSES DO YOU GUYS HAVE DOWN THERE AND WHAT THE RULES ARE FOR THE CLASSES. I LOOK FORWARD TO RACING WITH YOU GUYS AND ALSO HEARIG FROM YOU GUYS.

THANKS
BURGESS 75

99 HONDA EX
PARTS BY: BALDWIN, PRO CIRCUT, DURA BLUE, DG, TAG, HYPER, DOUGLAS, DENTON RACING, PEP, HINSON, WIESCO, HRP, MSR, AC, LONESTAR, FULL BORE, LAGEARS, NACS, K&N, KEHIAN, GALPHER, DID, AND AMERICAN RACING
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »

Hey Ryan,

We have basically 3 classes for adult sized atv's. Novice, Intermediate, and Open Class. You might want to try out the Novice class and just see how it goes. If you do too well you can always move up. When you are ready come get some in the open class, we need some new guys in there, but beware, no one is learning how to race in THAT class.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 07:48:11 PM »

Thunderbowl Speedway is a 1/4 mile clay track in Ocala, Florida. We have the 3 classes that Scott mentioned, and we will be adding a 35+ Vet class within the next couple of races. We currently race only Flat Track at Thunderbowl, but a TT track is in the works. There is an association for Flat Track quad racing in our area, www.southernflattrackleague.com. You should check it out, as it's a good group of people. The League has a points series that runs some other tracks, but we race at Thunderbowl every other week. Be warned: There are some seriously fast people coming out, so bring your A game! PM me if you want more info. 
HONDA_RACER_75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 07:57:33 PM »

Are there any kind of rules on what can be done to the bikes in novice or intermediate class this is what i will be bringing:

99 HONDA EX
PARTS BY: BALDWIN, PRO CIRCUT, DURA BLUE, DG, TAG, HYPER, DOUGLAS, DENTON RACING, PEP, HINSON, WIESCO, HRP, MSR, AC, LONESTAR, FULL BORE, LAGEARS, NACS, K&N, KEHIAN, GALPHER, DID, AND AMERICAN RACING
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »

Nice ride.

No rules on performance mods done to the quads. The classes are geared more torwards rider ability. There is a no knobby tire rule, but that doesn't apply to you anyway. We added a little money race to the end of the night at the last race, which we will be doing from time to time, but our main focus is on fun, and good, clean racing .

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 06:16:33 PM »

Cant wait for that Vet class to start up ! Wink

[attachment deleted by admin]

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 06:25:17 PM »

That's prolly how old you'll be when that 'Zilla gets done....

Nevermind, you're almost that old now.
derek330
Supreme Member

Thanks to all my CREW!!! 2010 champ!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 06:28:46 PM »

That's prolly how old you'll be when that 'Zilla gets done....

Nevermind, you're almost that old now.

hey,hey!! i am puting the zilla together tonight....  i'm going to be riding that dude tommorow!! !!  another week and i will be ready for Tim to hit the track!!

hey honda_racer.... where ya moving too?? i live in moultrie,GA

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.
HONDA_RACER_75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 09:01:50 PM »

DERECK 330 MY HOME TOWN IS MOULTRIE GEORGIA WE WILL BE MOVING SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO THERE ALL MY FAMILY LIVESIN MOULTRIE. HAHA WHATS THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING?

99 HONDA EX
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 09:36:54 PM »

Honda Racer 75,

Cool man, The shop is up in Moultrie. Derek does all his work up there, and I test/train there as well. If you are into flattrack that would be awesome, we need to hook up and ride this off season.  Cool

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

HONDA_RACER_75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 09:58:40 PM »

WHAT KIND OF SHOP? IF IM INTO FLAT TRACK! LOL ITS MY LIFE ILL BE DOWN THERE IN FEBURY SOME TIME FOR GOOD. IM HAVING TO TAKE A MONTH OFF AS WE SPEAK I HAD A WRECK SATURDAY NIGHT AND GOT AIR EVACED OUT TO THE HOSP. IM WAITING ON THE VIDEO AS WE SPEAK ILL POST IT IF YOU GUYS WANT WHEN AND IF I GET IT. AS FOR RIDING IN THE OFF SEASON THAT SOUNDS GREAT WE WILL ALL JUST HAVE TO GET TOGATHER SOME TIME. I WANTED TO ASK IS THERE A PLACE CLOSE BY DOWN THERE THAT SELLS VP RACE FUEL BECAUSE MY BIKE DOESNT RUN GOOD ON ANYTHING BUT THAT STUFF. TTYL

99 HONDA EX
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 10:12:42 PM »

I get the VP race gas here in Tallahassee and bring it up. You can always order it and Derek can get you all you need. His shop is right near Maule Air, an airplane manufacturing facility. He has access to an amazing amount of machine tools and he is an awesome flattrack tuner. He builds my engines and sets up the bike for me to race on. We had a great year this year, it was almost a perfect season.

I look forward to linking up with you and hitting the races next year. You should join our League for Flat Track. See my link at the bottom of my signature. Depending on how fast you are, you can race any of the three adult classes (I am assuming you aren't older than 35). If you can keep up with Derek (he is an awesome rider too) then you will need to be in the Open class. There is a fresh crop of some super talented guys coming down to Ocala more and more and I hear rumors of a former GNC ATV Champion joining the mix with us too. Next year should be an exciting one that's for sure.

......Thanks Derek

derek330
Supreme Member

Thanks to all my CREW!!! 2010 champ!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 08:25:20 AM »

DERECK 330 MY HOME TOWN IS MOULTRIE GEORGIA WE WILL BE MOVING SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO THERE ALL MY FAMILY LIVESIN MOULTRIE. HAHA WHATS THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING?

hey!! motown is where the pimps live DUH!! !! LOL Grin  i can get you anything you need.. no worries!!
just look me up when you get here!!  Cool  i live across the street form spence field....  i get avgas for 3 bucks a gallon.. thats half the cost of vp110...

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com