Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GRUGE RACING AT CRMOTORSPORTS  (Read 16199 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 08:49:43 PM »

the pa system is up and running and has your name all over it. jayson we will have a water hose there to keep the dust down at the start line. you guys better bring your game because the a$$ whoppin will begin. Boxer

you better bring more than this silly @ss gloves...you better bring something that can catch me so you can use them.....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 09:26:32 PM »

we will see soon mouth
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2006, 01:39:43 PM »

Yeah, IF I could ever get the rest of my parts, I would bring the NEW Baby
out to play !!!!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2006, 07:20:39 PM »

out to play !!!!

the other kids would make fun of you if you came out to play Moon
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2006, 09:14:58 PM »

out to play !!!!

the other kids would make fun of you if you came out to play Moon

no they would not they would all be crying Cry like a bunch of little babys becouse they all just got there a$$e$ handed to them by a  little baby motor Boxer Boxer Owie Owie Drive First Place Bow Bow Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Moon

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2006, 07:25:59 AM »

what a come back troy! did you think of that one yourself Bow
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2006, 10:40:19 AM »

what a come back troy! did you think of that one yourself Bow

he sure didn't type it himself....LMFAO

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2006, 11:13:37 AM »

only one word missed spelled. not bad troy, that hooked on phonics is starting to work
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 04:16:40 PM »

Well , seing as Troy is having an emergency appendacitis surgery today. I will answer this one for him

DONT HATE THE PLAYER, Hate the GAME Kiss

The " Black Pearl "
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 05:09:55 PM »

Troy is currently in surgery at Ocala Regional Medical Center.  I have not talked to him or his wife, but when I do I will keep everyone updated.  With this we will not be down there tomorrow.  I honestly am sorry, because I know I promised the lighting system.  We will see you guys next trip.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 06:12:09 PM »

thats ok we will have to whopp on that a$$ next time. i hope troy is ok and tell him i hope he gets better soon Crap
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 06:22:29 PM »

He is in recovery, so it seems the surgery went well.  Might get to talk to him tonight, not sure, but I will give an update tomorrow. 

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2006, 07:21:38 PM »

I just got off the phone with Troy's Boss (Wife) and he is doing good.  Should be out of the hospital in a few days.  She said everything turned out good and he was going to be alright.

Everyone becareful tomorrow and have fun. 

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2006, 09:34:17 PM »

when you talk to troy tell him call me and that i hope he gets back on his feet soon. Kiss some people will do anything to get out of racing Shocked
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2006, 10:31:58 AM »

when you talk to troy tell him call me and that i hope he gets back on his feet soon. Kiss some people will do anything to get out of racing Shocked
Yeah Right !?!?!?!
 I think he would rather have pooped out a volkswagon, than have to go through the surgery!!, I know when I had mine done , It wasnt a pleasant experience at all.
Jason and I are going to the hospital today, we will post his update later.
remember, as long as there is a Cracker barrel resteraunt open, us "fat boys" will still be alive and well !!!!

The " Black Pearl "
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2006, 12:44:37 PM »

Yeah Right !?!?!?!
 I think he would rather have pooped out a volkswagon, than have to go through the surgery!!, I know when I had mine done , It wasnt a pleasant experience at all.
Jason and I are going to the hospital today, we will post his update later.
remember, as long as there is a Cracker barrel resteraunt open, us "fat boys" will still be alive and well !!!!

and the skinny runt will too.....Cause you know I love them GA peaches.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2006, 01:15:45 PM »

LMAO, Dont forget about the " pecans" too !!!!!!!! Grin
I just talked to Troy a few minutes ago on the phone, he sounds horrid, but says he is feeling good !! everything went well with the surgery, Now just have to get healed up !!!! Hang in there brotha, we are all praying for ya Wink

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2006, 05:40:47 PM »

i would like to think all the guys that showed up today for alittle test and tune we had. looked like to me matt for sure had the fastest bike out there. sorry we didnt have the timing system but troy got sick and couldnt make it. next week we will have the sprinkler system done and we are going to start removing the rest of the grass from the track. i got alot of good feedback so i guess we are doing something right. everyone said it will be great once the track gets some water on it. REAL SOON!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2006, 06:43:55 PM »

glad everything turned out well today.  I just got home from the hospital and troy is doing good.  He is sore, but looks like he is going to get out on tuesday.  He was dissapointed that we didn't get to go down there, but we will get down there.   

Jeff, troy told me to tell you to give him a call.  He was curious about how well it went today.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2006, 08:32:35 PM »

yeah, How was the track ??, even though there was NO water on it ??
We sure would have liked to be there, But a friend in the hospital is a high priority.
 we will be there next time, FO-SHO Wink

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2006, 08:41:40 PM »

some people asked why we had a test and tune today if the track wasnt finished. the owners of cr motorsports park wanted to see something going on at the track for this months event. since the track wasnt complete and sprinklers system wasnt put in yet, we decided that a test and tune would be the best we could do at this point. the track has alot of work to be done yet. dont think for one minute this is what the track is going to be like. it will be totally different when the track opens for the first race. we will have the track equipment there and timing system up and running with a sprinkler system. some guys wanted asked what tire track it will be when done. this track will be a paddle tire track for sure. thank you all for coming out and giving your feedback.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2006, 08:46:42 PM »

yeah, How was the track ??, even though there was NO water on it ??
We sure would have liked to be there, But a friend in the hospital is a high priority.
 we will be there next time, FO-SHO Wink

the track was getting really rough at the end of the day. the water really would have helped for sure. but we know this going into this event. it was told that this was not a race but just for people to come out and see the track and play around.
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2006, 09:31:25 AM »

Troy man we were looking forward to seeing ya guys. hope ya get better real soon, I know that had to be scarey as hell!

Definately going to be an awesome track when it's all done Grin We were there friday thru sunday and whole park is really cool. Good place to come for the weekend with the drag bikes and the utility bikes. Once the track gets up and running and people see what's going on it's going to be huge. Yeh Jeff, matt seemed to have the fastest bike there for sure but none of others that I saw were running great or really stood out as being really fast even with paddles in the sand. Got alot of tuning issues or just need to be faster. better be ready once the racing starts and the fast bikes come down or there's gonna be some upset people cause they're not winning Wink Shocked but all in all was a good turn out for tnt Smiley

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2006, 10:19:36 AM »

GOOD Seeing you guys AGAIN !!!  That place is pretty cool .. lots of shut down room and all ....see yall next time !!!  Wink

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2006, 11:48:23 AM »

Troy man we were looking forward to seeing ya guys. hope ya get better real soon, I know that had to be scarey as hell!

Definately going to be an awesome track when it's all done Grin We were there friday thru sunday and whole park is really cool. Good place to come for the weekend with the drag bikes and the utility bikes. Once the track gets up and running and people see what's going on it's going to be huge. Yeh Jeff, matt seemed to have the fastest bike there for sure but none of others that I saw were running great or really stood out as being really fast even with paddles in the sand. Got alot of tuning issues or just need to be faster. better be ready once the racing starts and the fast bikes come down or there's gonna be some upset people cause they're not winning Wink Shocked but all in all was a good turn out for tnt Smiley

i would have agree with you on this one lupo. it just seemed everyone needs to do alot of tuning. i think with the track watered down and graded they should pick up alot. chris got on matts bike after you left and man that thing looked like it was shot out of a gun. take 130lbs off and man what a diff. chris also rode that bike that wasnt firing on the right side and it started to fire. i think it was the rider. he said he is alittle scared of it. i think this track will be big but we just need to take it slow and make sure everything is 100%. thank you guys for coming out and all your kind words. i will post pics on sunday of the sprinkler system up and running.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com