Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~West Coast Powersports~  (Read 5384 times)
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 04, 2006, 09:54:15 AM »

I recently took in my Sea-Doo RXP in at West Coast Powersports on US19.  They are really awsome.  They did the 50 HRS service and everything was done the way I told them.  Really good people.  It was in & Out in 2 days really fasst compared to Barney's and other dealers.  And when we came to pick it up they washed the Ski before hooking it up to the truck..I mean the guy was washing,waxing, & Dried it!! I was blown away cuz I dont know any other dealers washing your toys.....

OVERALL:  Really Good!

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 04:10:14 PM »

if they were closer i would take mine there and get a service after every ride and have them wash mine too. lol.
exrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 08:58:33 AM »

My dealings with them have not been good. Maybe I caught them on a off year! Glad to hear you had a good experience with them. I was trying to get a quad serviced, maybe the marine division is different.

2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine
#13_LT-R450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 03:51:33 PM »

Yea they are an awsome dealer but my bike was over there for 3 weeks when they said it should only take about 10 days! Nerd

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?
lugnuts
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 10:28:10 PM »

I have bought 4 quads there this year the first  deals were smooth the last 2 deals were not so good they really tryed to get into my wallet but there service department for my warrenty issues has been ok at best took my daughers lt80 in because when we got it (they delivered it) they had droped a jet ski on the crate the 80 was in. it was dammaged. they did get the replacement parts in about 2 weeks but kept quad for 3 days and when I picked it up they put on the wrong color decals yellow and black on the gas tank and yellow and blue on front and rear fenders they did not even see they were worng I had to point that out im still waiting on the correct decals they say they are ordered but its been several months and still no decals? guess i will just give up and order them from another suzuki dealer and pay for them myself

2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 04:02:57 PM »

had a friend just buy a new foreman from them...he gave them the internet proof of price from honda powersports in Chatanoga!!!! and they matched plus TTT which we all pay for paradise
flgator529

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 01:06:39 PM »

Riddle me this batman. Why would your buddy buy from a dealer that would of screwed him if he could have? There are plenty of dealers in florida that will beat there price without having to go through used car dealer I wll match any price bull crap.
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 08:20:59 AM »

because NO ONE in florida has the low prices...they ALL tack on extra costs...try buying a new foreman and let me know the best price you got...I need a good chuckle this morning...
flgator529

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 02:13:57 PM »

Sorry I did not reply sooner I was out of town and I wanted to call around for the prices myself just for fun and see  I belong to FTR and we buy a lot of atvs and motorcycles so it is alway fun to shop. I called southern power sports in tenn. and a 2007 forman 500 fm is $5850.50 I talked to Hobb. nice guy he told me I would have to title myself and pay sales tax and title when I get back to florida. I like the fact that it is one price for anyone.no games just to far to drive and I do not want to do my own title and pay the sales tax anyway. Then I called westcoast power sports. I talked to Scott and a 2007 formam $6499 freight $229 prep $149 dealer service $199 title $50 tax $482 OUT THE DOOR $7608 I asked about meeting southern power sports internet price and the fun began. 4 trips to his manager and I got it $5850.50 they met the price pluss $249. $149 $50 $199 TAX$373.68 OUT THE DOOR That is  $6871.18 OUT THE DOOR I called ARS power sports talked to Amber and a 2007 honda forman  500 fm is $5399 tire tax $5.5 doc$149 title 37.25 tax 374.27 that is $5965.02 OUT THE DOOR one call no B.S. now were would you want to buy. Even if your buddy paid less then the price I HAD TO WORK FOR I would not buy from a dealer that tryed to screw me but that"s just me
FOREMANRON

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 02:26:05 PM »

I BOUGHT A 06 FOREMAN 4X4 MAN. SHIFT WITH WARRANTY FOR $6500.00 OUT THE DOOR FROM MOTORSPORTS OF TAMPA.

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700
flgator529

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 02:59:29 PM »

you paid to much 2006"s are about $750 less then 2007"s at every dealership you call.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com