Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pls Help..Brand New Quad Won't Stay On  (Read 10679 times)
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 09:21:55 PM »

Since this is a chinesee bike, I want to make sure you removed the fortune from inside the air filter.

She does know about the fortune right?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
LeBlanc Outdoors

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 10:24:01 PM »

Never thought of that, does she know of the right mixture of soy sauce and msg with her gasoline?
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 10:36:30 PM »

The problem with the chinesse bikes is, you can ride all day, then a half hour later, you want to ride again.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »

I own one of these. The rear end is tore up and it looks like it may be a hydrolic pump style differential. The sprocket spins but it goes nowhere. I will never buy an off brand again. I don't have a clue where to begin fixing it but I gotta do it somehow. Then its getting sold cheap.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 02:34:25 PM »

The problem with the chinesse bikes is, you can ride all day, then a half hour later, you want to ride again.

LMFAO Rico...   That is great

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 04:35:48 PM »

I own one of these. The rear end is tore up and it looks like it may be a hydrolic pump style differential. The sprocket spins but it goes nowhere. I will never buy an off brand again. I don't have a clue where to begin fixing it but I gotta do it somehow. Then its getting sold cheap.

I bet you didn't think it was gonna cost you this much when they past the free trade agreement.

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 05:29:19 PM »

I bet you didn't think it was gonna cost you this much when they past the free trade agreement.

LMAO.........At least I bought it used so I don't have full money in it. LOL

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
LeBlanc Outdoors

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2006, 08:41:07 PM »

Tony shoot me a PM with the make and model and I'll send you the tech specs, and a game plan.  Sent you a PM with my cell# Jeff
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 08:48:04 PM by LeBlanc's » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com