Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polaris CEO issues challenge  (Read 2940 times)
06LimitedPred

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 09, 2006, 03:16:21 PM »

http://www.polarisindustries.com/PolarisDuel/

I for one, hope they all go through with it. It'd be pretty entertaining to watch.

98 KX125
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 03:24:39 PM »

Almost makes me wanna buy a Polaris. Key word there is ALMOST. I cant wait to see some little Japanese dude show him up on a real quad.  Shocked

Kawa3
Supreme Member

Straight Up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 04:04:37 PM »

LOL, I love how much sh!t polaris talks.The pretty much bad mouth every other ATV producer out there on the DVD they had in Dirtwheels last issue, and on the website posted. They said everything about everyone elses weak spots EXCEPT theirs everything they post about theirs is positive and most for every other quad was negative. They lost in the ute series on espn(don't know the name of the series). The only thing this will show is who the better rider is out of them. Just IMO  Grin

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 04:11:46 PM »

I think that The ATV companies are the same as auto dealers, They all claim there the best and they are all quick to point out the others faults and not there own, That is just corporate america. IMO I will ride any brand and if I dont like a particular machine I will just change, I have had Yamaha's, Honda's, Kawasaki's, Now a Suzuki, and we have 4 polaris's. There are things that I have liked and disliked about every machine I have owned. This is just more publicity for sales, that is all it is, But it will be fun to watch and see.

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 04:14:44 PM »

LOL, I love how much sh!t polaris talks.The pretty much bad mouth every other ATV producer out there on the DVD they had in Dirtwheels last issue, and on the website posted. They said everything about everyone elses weak spots EXCEPT theirs everything they post about theirs is positive and most for every other quad was negative. They lost in the ute series on espn(don't know the name of the series). The only thing this will show is who the better rider is out of them. Just IMO  Grin

FLsportsman said it best. No matter what brand you are looking at, they will only show the other competitions faults and show there best side. Its the way the ball rolls.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 04:27:22 PM »

I think this is a great Idea , I am sure there will be CEO's that do not show up....more of a publicity stunt than anything. No matter how this turns out Polunkis still gets good press and can turn the outcome in any direction they want. I am gonna follow it. I am dying to see the track design.... Thumbs Up

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 06:52:17 PM »

OH SNAP! He just punked all those dudes, by name!

I like this guy. (Not enough to switch over from Honda, but I like em)

This oughta be interesting.  Hopefully, the dude from Honda is like a Yakuza member and chops his head off with a samaraui sword live on YOUTUBE.COM.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com