Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Durhamtown Thanksgiving  (Read 8998 times)
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 09:22:35 PM »

What dates are you going atvrider? Our dates are the 28th-30th. If it's as badass as they say maybe longer lol.

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
2bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2006, 06:11:07 AM »

Smiley I'm 48 years old and I can't believe I'm getting all worked up about going to Durhamtown. I feel like a kid just before Christmas. I got an email from them this week and they said the Freestyle riding team would be there to put on a show Thanksgiving weekend. That will be cool to watch. There seems to be so many people rom Florida going next weekend. I wish there was some way we could all meet up. I would hate to walk around to everybody there and ask,  where are you from?  We have a husband and wife couple going with us from Manderin who have never been before. I hope we haven't hyped it up to much for them. They will be riding lime green KFX 700's and I ride a Polaris 700. My wife will be on her Polaris 330 Trailboss. It's yellow and black, she calls it the Bumblebee. My son will be on a 350 rancher. If you see us say Hi.
Quadracer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2006, 08:17:11 AM »

What dates are you going atvrider? Our dates are the 28th-30th. If it's as badass as they say maybe longer lol.

I am leaving here the day after thanksgiving at about 5:00 in the morning and am planning to ride all the rest of the day on friday.
It is going to be me and my friend going he has a Suzuki LTR and I have a YFZ so it will be fun!

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65
CYCO

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2006, 08:24:51 AM »

I think this is our 4th Thanksgiving at Durhamtown.  You can't hype it up too much.  We are in a group of 20 plus (all from Central Florida Brandon/Tampa area)  My husband just got a new 07 Raptor 700R Special Edition and he's like a kid going to DisneyWorld (Are we there yet?)  We'll be staying in RV's if you want to say HI!  We're in an Enduramax Toy Hauler with a black enclosed trailer.  My husband will be "attached" to a black/orange carbon fiber Raptor (It is pretty)  I ride a green Suzuki Venson and we'll also have a blue Rhino.  We are a large group, can't miss us.  Looking forward to meeting new riders.  Are we there yet?
Quadracer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2006, 08:31:41 AM »

I think this is our 4th Thanksgiving at Durhamtown.  You can't hype it up too much.  We are in a group of 20 plus (all from Central Florida Brandon/Tampa area)  My husband just got a new 07 Raptor 700R Special Edition and he's like a kid going to DisneyWorld (Are we there yet?)  We'll be staying in RV's if you want to say HI!  We're in an Enduramax Toy Hauler with a black enclosed trailer.  My husband will be "attached" to a black/orange carbon fiber Raptor (It is pretty)  I ride a green Suzuki Venson and we'll also have a blue Rhino.  We are a large group, can't miss us.  Looking forward to meeting new riders.  Are we there yet?
looking forward to seeing you out there then!

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 09:03:19 PM »

I leave tomorrow, all loaded ready to go.  I am soo excited!!!!       Grin